Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Er...um...hello!

Started by Dallaspcrp, September 05, 2017, 11:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dallaspcrp

Hello everyone!

Im new here but have done xmen forum games in the past.  I hope to have and interesting and fun time here.  My name is Dallas and im 33 years old.  i enjoy larping and zelda games.  I hope to make new friends here.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Hello! We're a very friendly site, if you have questions don't hesitate to ask! Hope to see you around! ;D

Dallaspcrp

Thanks!!  Once i get another laptop i'll be posting more often.  ^-^

Dallaspcrp

Can I get some help making a pc?  Im thinking a humanoid rabbit.  Red hair/fur, facial piercings, fashion designer, crazy fast, animal hearing/senses and ability to shape shift into humans and small animals.

Wrathwyrm

You seem to have a basic idea already.  Is it the writing aspect of the profile you're stuck on, or about the character's background?  Or worse...the naming.  Naming characters is hard, sometimes.

Dallaspcrp

Wasnt sure on how to write up powers.  I have a background and name.

Wrathwyrm

This place being very open and styles differing, you're not held to a particular way.  I'd just recommend stating the abilities, by name if they're specific types of abilities, and state what they do, how well they work, and what limits they might have.

Dallaspcrp

Awesome.  Where do I post the character profile?

Wrathwyrm

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?board=156.0

This is the general registration area.  You post your character into the area of the world you believe it lives in most, or if it is a wanderer with no home at all.  Before to read up on the background information for the different parts of the world so as to mesh with the RP.

Dallaspcrp

Tags: