Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New beginnings part 2! (SilversDragonsBlood, Darkhor, Catalina)

Started by almighyxcavus, September 08, 2017, 07:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

almighyxcavus

Part 1: New beginnings

Kiron was slightly annoyed that the twins did what they did to his expertely woven sail. But he couldnt care, he was having too much fun singing and dancing his heart out. To the point where he completely agreed with Darkhor's decision.
"Ah screw the pants as well!"
Kiron his leather under armor trousers towards his quarters, thankfully Kiron's falace is completely covered by his scales when he is not aroused, so it on par with Darkhor's loincloth.
"AVAST YE MATEYS WE'VE GOT TO ABANDON SHIP!
Kiron dove off the side of the ship swimming freely in the water, he had never felt so free as this before!
After a good hour or so of swimming within the cold waters of the Tuor ocean, he propped back up with three mouthfuls of fish!
"AYE MATES WE BE EATING FINE SEAFOOD TONIGHT!"
The only thing that could make Kiron happier at this point was love.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor was actually quite surprised at Kiron who had suddenly agreed with him that stripping naked was OK. He then leaped into the ocean and came back with a mouthful of fish that was to be for dinner! Darkhor did leap into the water after the dralf had fished. He swam around and caught as many fish as he could but something just felt very off... The drakkollis felt ill as he resurfaced to the ship crawling back on deck and began to cough after dropping the fish he'd caught himself.

He found himself vomiting and it wasn't just that he just felt like he'd been poisoned practically. Darkhor just held his stomach vomiting hard and stood up. Dizzy and way too lightheaded his eyes rolled back suddenly and he collapsed on the floor feeling very weak. He felt like he was about to drift off into a sleep. This he thought was not his moment, "I... really don't feel good..."

Darkhor on the floor got back up and grabbed his clothes shivering and shaking. He took steps which it seemed like he was about to fall down again. The drakkollis walked straight into the wall nearly falling backwards then continued all the way back to his room. He fumbled with the door having so much difficulty way too sudden. Opening the door finally he got into his room and sat on the bed laying against the wall looking incredibly tired, "Ju--th I... don't feel well..."

Sheshia

Rima was looking out at sea when Darkhor got sick listening to the waves and wind just enjoying her day. He vomited and stood up dizzy like and fumbled to his room. She knew something was up just with that and she followed him to his room finding his leaning against the wall in his bed. Knocking on the wall she walks up, "Okay so shush, don't say a word and let me just do this." Rima says calmly rubbing her hands together speaking a fast and rough language looking very serious. It was her job and she took healing others as her most important part of it. Rima's hands glowed a light color as she moved her hands over Darkhors body starting ar his belly moving them in a circular motion and puasing.

Rima looks at Darkhor with a calm look, "Don't tell me your....." She wasn't able to complete the sentence before she hugs him whispering, "Your pregnant!?" She jumps up jumping for joy with a tint squeal out of the room like a kid on christmas onto the the deck grabbing her potato surff animal  and hugs Kiron, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She kisses his cheek quickly looking very happy, "There's a bun in the oven aboard!" She says happily. Trowing the potato into the air and it explodes into tiny snowflakes of potato flakes. "Kaliäävas! Kaliäävas!"

Rima has never seen a baby born nor have had the chance to even have the opportunity to even see a baby develop in the mother fully. This made her extremely happy and excited. So mamy possibilites and outcomes! It was like a present of potatoes to her. She eventually calms down though but still looks happy in her eyes and very energized.

almighyxcavus

Kiron was a little surprised to Rima's little outburst, but the kiss completely sold him. Darkhor was pregnant. Im not going to question how the hell it happened, but I need to know how many passengers are coming on board, and how soon. But first...

Rima was still hugging Kiron, with his heart racing faster than ever before. He grabbed Rima by her luscious cheeks, Kiron's face began to transform he took on his mother's mismatched eyes and his fathers exact facial structure. His horns turned into actual ears, and he actually looked like a normal humanoid being for once. The rest of his body remained the same with scales and his wings, but that didn't matter.

Their lips met, a warm heat between the two of them arose. He grabbed her hips swaying side to side. He pulled away for one moment and lifted her chin with one finger, he smiled and spoke: "Shall we?"

Sheshia

Rima blushes when Kiron kissed her, he began to transform, damn that's hot. Then he grabbed her chin. Rima blushed even more and smiles nodding. She is surprised when Kiron scoops her up twirls her in the air and carried her to their room. She casted a quick spell or two locking the door and covering the keyhole as well. Kiron plops her onto the bed.
A few loud moans later

Rima yawns cuddling against Kiron's warm body, she was covered under the blankets. Clothes were everywhere, pretty much.  "Kiron?" She whispers smiling, "Did you ever hear someone say your nice and toasty?" She poked his chest just because she wanted to, she quite enjoyed it winking at Kiron. He replied, "Nope you're the first." He had returned to his regular form by now. Rima sighed and got up, "Okay young dralf time to get back to the others. No telling what hell insued while we were here." She smiles tossing him his clothes, "At least Darkhor won't be able to criticize us now." After a small  bit of protest from Kiron about not wanting to leave this moment, Rima felt touched by it, but she shook her head smiling, "There might be more time later." She and Kiron put on their clothes.They proceeded outside, the sun was setting beautifully.  They made their way to the deck to see what kind of hell might have unfolded while they were gone.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor had been sitting there laying back up until the sick feeling went away. Rima did her part in helping him then tells him as she hugs him shortly that he was pregnant. Tears ran down his face using his right hand to cover his nose and mouth. Getting up he got himself dressed in his normal clothes and threw a robe on as he walked out of his room. He still had his hand up covering his face as he came out on deck.

The drakkollis came right up to Hakan hugging and kissing him. The both of them went back inside making a serious discussion about the new baby or possibly babies which Raukaas heard a part of the conversation. It took maybe about an hour talking about it then Darkhor walked back out crying. He came right up to Kiron and Rima while Raukaas ran after his father looking pouty and yelled before Darkhor could say something, "AAAAH I DON'T WANT A NEW BABY SISTER OR BROTHER!!!" The little drakkollis had his hands balled up in fists and arms down while puffing his chest up angrily.

Then Raukaas suddenly ran up and punched Darkhor and ran back inside. Darkhor yelped but didn't go after his son but continued on what he was about to say, "I.... can't... believe that... I'm pregnant..." Then he could not help himself, "I am sorry everyone but I must do this..." A scream that was long and high pitched came out of nowhere which lasted maybe for about a good 2 minutes straight and took a deep breath to calm himself down. Darkhor sighed, "Done..." and put his hand on his belly thinking about what he was to do.

"If it may take months on this voyage I must ask what are we going to do when we have other passengers come aboard. I... do not know how many young... I shall give birth to and that I know I may have only 4 months possibly a little less." Darkhor looked like he was stressing out a bit too much when he was speaking of this, "I could have only 1 or maybe 5 or 12. I don't know!" He was crying again and covered his face with one hand leaving the other on his belly. He went around in a circle walking back and forth like he was about to lose it AGAIN. He was not very calm breathing hard and starting to freak out.

almighyxcavus

Hakan walked over grabbing his lover's hands. He did his best to calm Darkhor down. They made their way to Darkhor's quarters but Kiron stopped them at the last moment.

"Darkhor, we've got practically 2 months left on the voyage still. So long as we make it to Yoreiq without anything happening we should be fine. Thankfully the Yoreiqi people are very welcoming. I speak their tongue so I can get you any help that's needed. Whether or not you want to stay on the isles is up to you and Hakan. Otherwise we'll have to gather more supplies for the younglings coming on board, or youngling. But for now get some rest while Rima and I cook dinner for the crew."

Kiron effortlessly carried Darkhor into his bed, a little something to show off for Rima while still giving him all the comfort Darkhor needed. Hakan followed the two into Darkhor's quarters, Hakan looked at Kiron nodding. Thank You, I appreciate your help. Kiron nodded back with a smirk Anytime. Kiron left the room,closed the door behind him, and shouted: "Don't be late for dinner when we call you!"

Kiron grabbed Rima by the hand, twirling her into the kitchen. At that point they could've gone for round 2 right then and there, but Kiron restrained himself. It had been a while since the last time he actually cooked a meal on top of the fact that Darkhor needed to be taken care of.

The fish that Kiron had caught were more on the rare side of the commodity spectrum. Just like his grandfather he started to whip up a 5 star meal out of no where. All the while performing knife tricks, landing the fish on tiny plates, and so on. He wasn't trying to impress Rima at this point, but every once in a while he would stop by a land a little kiss on the cheek. Aaaaaand maybe a slap on the butt, or two.

"Rima, hun, come take a look at this." Rima walked over to see a potato pancake made with her face masterfully carved in it. "Potato pancakes are actually my go to for any time of the day." Kiron said with a smile. The pancake itself was golden brown, cooked masterfully. Kiron really did have a knack for making amazing spontaneous meals.

Sheshia

Rima looks at the pancake of potatos and smiles wide. Her eyes practically glowing. Before anyone knew it was down the hatch. She smiles and jumps up onto her tippy toes and kisses Kiron's neck by accident. "That was delicious." She walks over to look at the fish. They looked equally as good. Be she refrained from eating it also. Just like the potato pancake which she couldn't help herself with.

"Looks good." She compliments her mouth watering. Rima didn't relize her eyes glowed or the split second change in her vision this time as she was so happy hanging out while Kiron cooked their dinners. It took her a moment to relize but when she did it was to late she grabs Kiron's arm. Her temperature sky rocketed and the world around her changed (her vision did). Everything became one of different colored souls she panics and gets sick kneeling on he ground looking around is though Kiron wasn't there speaking to the souls in her own rough and fast. Her gaze distant. Rima couldn't help it but it also looked like she was not enjoying it. In the back of her mind she was thinking about potatos, which helps her stay sane in some cases. The potatos are her savior

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor was soon fast asleep feeling more tired than usual but he snapped back to being awake. Hakan was there at his side when he sat up, "Is dinner ready???" Standing up he walked out of his room stumbling around and went into the kitchen to see what was up. Then he saw Rima kneeling on the ground with a distant gaze. He hunched over and exclaimed, "Is everything OKAY?!"

He rolled his eyes feeling tired and trying to keep himself awake. It was obvious that he was tired and he leaned in but backed off not even certain of what was going on. Darkhor then made chittering noises which no one has heard him do it in this tone but he sensed something off but he didn't know what. He shook his head and arched his back hissing in response before turning around shedding a few more feathers as he headed out. The drakkollis didn't know how to react to this but he didn't like it in the least.

Raukaas heard his father was disturbed but he stayed right in his room. He didn't want to come out and just covered his ears. He was remembering the last times he came to see what was going on only to be hurt in some way or another. In a manner that the little was terrified of having experienced these from his own father. Whispering quietly, "I don't want it to happen again..."

Darkhor then had that urge to go to the waters now. The instinct telling him that he must go into the water and find a warmer source. He was fighting the instinct which had been growing stronger over time but he knew that wouldn't be able to fight it later. But he would get the feeling whenever he felt that something was off and not right. The drakkollis didn't want to go yet he did but he was concerned with Rima which he returned back to the kitchen quickly rather than go outside.

almighyxcavus

OH GOODNESS I POISONED HER! Kiron became worried beyond belief. "Dinner will have to wait a little Darkhor, go back to bed for now I'll bring something for everyone after I take care of Rima." Kiron carried Rima into their room, it was starting to get cold so he lit a flame for her just as he did the first night they met. He started to rub her forehead. She was shivering even with the flame and the blankets. Kiron kissed her forehead and left her for the time being. He didn't know what was going on nor how to treat it.

Hakan stayed with Darkhor for the rest of the night, Raukaas accompanied Taiga in her quarters to avoid any mishaps for her brother. Kiron finished individualized meals for everyone, he brought them to their quarters. There was no possibility for anyone to just sit down and have a group meal. 

After serving everyone their meals, Kiron couldn't fall asleep at all. He was in out of his quarters more often than not. She's fine for now I just need to calm down is all. Kiron flew up to the crow's nest and planted Zerros in his wooden prison once more. He leaned back against the blade and began to meditate.

I hope Rima is ok. Wait what's that noise? Kiron stood in the crow's nest scanning the fog that rolled through the night. He noticed a ripple in the fog... something the size of a very small ship.
"KIRON HONEYYY YOU FORGOT TO VISIT ME YOU PIECE OF DRALF SHITE!"
OH NO NOT HER PLEASE! GRANDPA WHY!?

One week earlier...

The forge hammer was hot and ready to go, beating after beating, making the perfect blade possible for her customer. After a good 3 hours it had finally been complete. A rapier of pure white, with the ability to either intensify or nullify magic based on the user's will.
"There ya are, just the way you wanted it sir!"
"I-I-It's beautiful! Thank you so much! You really are a champion of the forge!"
"Damn right I am, now as far as pay-"
"Here's a bag of gold, keep the tip, I can not thank you enough for this!"
The happy father skedaddled away happily with his daughter's betrothal gift.
"Why don't some men understand their daughters don't want to get married?" she chuckled.

A commotion was popping up in the center of town, two twins on the complete opposite of the power spectrum a true yin yang, were indirectly performing for the whole town. Magic was common in Serendipity, but something about those two were amazing. Then she saw a group of adventurers- A GROUP OF ADVENTURERS HELL YES!

Kara loved adventure, she enjoyed being a slave to her forge, but she could practically take it anywhere with her abilities. Seeing a band of adventurers pass by was not an opportunity she wasn't going to miss. She started to analyze the group: One tank, 3 damage dealers, and a healer. I CAN BE ANOTHER TANK OR HEALER YES! She got all bubbly again placing her hands on her face and wiggling around in excitement.

All that excitement clouded her head and she missed the opportunity to go speak with the adventurers before they left! NOOOO! DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE! Kara rushed to catch up to the group. At one point she noticed a blue dragon sprout into the air! It was made of fire... wait a minute. KIRON OH MY GOODNESS! IM COMING FOR YOU BABE! AND IM KICKING YOU IN THE BALLS FOR NOT STOPPING BY MY FORGE!

By the time she had caught up to the group at the ocean, they had already set sail. Thankfully there was plenty of wood left over from when Kiron built SeRimas. Kara loved sailing, especially in the Tuor. She worked up a small wooden speed boat. Just enough to catch up to the group.

Present time...

Kara grabbed the giant axe from within her, and slammed it into the tiny boat completely shattering it and launching her up to the crow's nest. She landed with her breasts in Kiron's face. "Whats up!" She said smiling.
"GET YOUR BOOBS OFF MY FACE, AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
The two stood up, Kara interlaced her hands behind her back and leaned forward. "You forgot to visit me back in Arca, so I invited myself, craphead." Kara kicked Kiron in the nuts, hard. Kiron's scales normally dilute any blow to that area, but Kara knew the perfect way to hit him so his scales would be useless. Kiron fell to his knees, Kara lifted his head into her breasts, and kissed him. "I missed you!"

Kiron regained his strength, and stood again. I can't throw her in the ocean... again. Might as well keep her on board. She is very useful thankfully. "Did you at least bring your anvil?"
"Of course!"
"Tools?"
"I BROUGHT EVERYTHING YOU DINGUS!"
"Fine fine, look I don't have a room for yo-"
"I can sleep anywhere remember?"
"Good you can stay in the crow's nest for the night!"

Kiron flapped down to the helm, and assumed his position until sunrise. Kara couldn't wait to meet the rest of the crew in the morning.       

Sheshia

Rima was vaugley aware of what else was going on around her. Maybe sensing a precense enter and leave the room multiple times and that was it. As if she was in a different space. So many souls and so many images it hurt her eyes. A lot of screaming also it was terrifying. Her body was on fire but she was so cold and looked obviously uncomfortable with soft pants just from what was happening with sweats. Aches weres everywhere all over her body it was a living hell. So much information going through her mind and living their deaths after deaths. This was normal for her at this point. She accepted that long ago.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor sat in his room finishing up his dinner finding Hakan fast asleep next to his bed. He slowly got up as to not wake him up and petted his head before heading out whispering very quietly, "I love you." When he was about to step outside but he was just worried about Rima. So he instead went to Rima's room to check in on her but the condition he saw her in triggered a bad response. He turned around running out of her room and outside crying and screaming.

On the deck he then felt sick again vomiting on the spot before running to the edge and puking the rest, "*EEEEEUUUUGGGGHHHHH* I HATE THIS PART OF MY LIFE!!!!!! *UUUURRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH* HAKAN I LOVE YOU BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU FOR MAKING ME SICK LIKE THIS!!!!!! *BUUUUUUUUEEEGGGGGGGGGHHHHH*" He was almost practically sobbing at this point, "NO I TAKE THAT LAST PART BACK NO NO NO NOT REALLY! YOU JUST HAD TO GET ME PREGNANT!" Darkhor was finally done but he now was running back and forth screaming in frustration and sobbing. It seems that he had gotten worse since yesterday and then put both of his hands out at everyone whether or not they could it he was flipping everyone off with both middle fingers and he yelled, "FUCK YOU ALL! AAAAAAAAAAAH! AHHHHHHHH!" Then put his hands on his head grabbing his horns purely from just freaking out.

Darkhor made a runabout the ship from the inside and all the way back outside ramming into the pole of the crows nest hard, shaking it like it was a tree branch. He kept on bitching about about his pregnancy and how much he was hating it right now. He then walked up to Kiron then screamed at the dralf, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO!" The drakkollis made it almost seem like it was end of the world and was putting the blame on everyone for it. He jumped up and down and went around in a circle grabbing Kiron in the process and was just sobbing the whole entire act and breathing hard, sweating, after that he just put his hands on his belly.

Celegwen

Darkhor's outburst was nothing short of consistent with his personality. Hakan and Taiga both got up simultaneously. Taiga looked at the little drakkollis, who was fast asleep on Hakan's bed with the covers strewn about. She smirked and crept through the door, sure not to wake Raukaas.

Hakan woke up, rubbing his eyes with a slight yawn. "I thought the sleepless nights were after the birth," Hakan groaned to himself. He stood up and walked to the door. He slipped below deck, rummaging through Strinti's saddlebags. Hakan came back to the deck and walked over to Darkhor. "Everything's going to be okay," he whispered, rubbing Darkhor's arms. The drakkollis fell asleep instantly, and Hakan caught him before he hit the floor.

Taiga ran out with a dropped jaw. "What hell did you-"

"Temporary," Hakan said. "He'll only be out for a minute or so, but the discomfort will be gone for two or three days." He held up his hands, showing that his palms were a deep violet color. "Inbuilt up an immunity to it, but it's an ancient secret of the Seraj Isa I learned a few years ago. Pretty handy, if I do say so myself." He laughed, and Taiga rolled her eyes.

Hakan sat with Darkhor on the deck, closing his eyes in the early dawn light. Taiga climbed to the helm, sitting on the side of the ship with her legs crossed at the ankles. "You seem off," she said, glaring slightly at Kiron. "What's wrong with you this morning?"

almighyxcavus

Kiron rubbed his eyes momentarily before he spoke: "I didn't sleep last night cause of, " He shivered a pointed a crooked finger to Kara who was hanging off one end of the sail. "BEING BACK TO THE OCEAN IS AMAZING!" Kara looked back at Kiron and saw he was pointing at her. "Her..."

Kara flipped herself back onto the ship landing next to Kiron and kissing him on the cheek. She looked at Taiga who was sitting next to Kiron. Oooh hot ice girl, nice. "Hey there beautiful! Name's Kara! How about you?"

Kara's overwhelming bubbly attitude almost made Kiron consider throwing up. Kara was a good friend and all, but she was MADLY in love with him and Zerros. Kiron never reciprocated the feeling because he hadn't really been shown love until Rima came along.

Celegwen

Taiga shivered as well. Bubbly personalities nauseated Taiga to her very core, and something about this girl just really belonged - literally - frozen forever.

She stood up, clapping her hands once with an obviously fake, ear-to-ear smile. "Hey, Kara!" She said, mocking the newcomer's obnoxious energy. "Welcome to the ship! My name's -" she stopped the act and tapped her toe on the wood, freezing the girl's feet to the ship, "- not interested."

Hakan chuckled lightly, his eyes still closed. He just knew... Whenever someone got on Taiga's nerves, some part of them got frozen to something nearby. He didn't need to see to know.

Taiga folded her arms across her chest, standing next to Kiron with her eyes forward and a small grin creeping on her lips. "I like her better when she has cold feet," she whispered, leaning slightly closer to the dralf.

almighyxcavus

Playing hard to get I see.. Kara easily broke her feet free from their tiny ice prison. "No worries haha! So long as you know my name I'm ok with that!" She grabbed Zerros from its sheath on Kiron's back. "Goodness, gracious, I know feral flame is a powerful ability, but not THIS powerful."

Kiron made no attempt to recover the blade, the one thing he could trust with her was Zerros, Kara prided herself on not seeing any of her work in any sort of damage whatsoever. They had worked together so many times just for this blade. "It's pronounced flare-flame, and Zerros is the whole reason we're going on this trip in the first place. I didn't stop by the forge because my grandfather said it was useless to." Kiron sighed, he remembered Rima again. "Kara could you at least go help out my darling Rima. I don't know what's wrong with her, and I can't do anything to help her."

Kara stood with a smirk: "You should remember I'm into women as well honey, and I dont mind a three way." She winked as she walked to Kiron's quarters.

Kiron looked at Taiga who was uncomfortably leaning close to him, more so than usual. "I may be open to a threesome but not with another alpha sorry. Please do not take that as being rude, just a fact."

Inside Kiron's quarters...

Kara approached the bed where she would presume Rima was lying in. OOOOH She's a secy one Kiron! Good catch. But I need some fun afterwards. Kara brought up a chair next to Rima. She started to control her breathing heavily. A faint yellow glow appeared around her as she soothed Rima by transferring ripples into her body. Just take deep breaths honeybun, you'll be fine.

Thankfully she's taking care of Rima for me. Its been about a week now since we've left? Life changes when you're having fun.

Celegwen

Hakan opened his eyes at Kiron's comment, looking at Taiga standing near Kiron.

The girl looked at Kiron is almost disgust. As if, she thought to herself. Intimacy was repulsive for Taiga, so the thought of anything involving three people, or creatures, was just plain bone-chilling.

She thought about Kara's irritating nature and an idea suddenly sprang to mind. Oh, this could be fun, she thought.

Taiga pushed her uncomfortability down and put on her flirtatious side. She walked slowly around to Kiron's other side, her fingers running up his one arm, across his shoulders, then down the other arm. "Being an alpha yourself," she said in a breathy whisper, "you don't know what you're missing letting someone else take the lead."

Taiga winked at him, then disappeared below deck. She shivered and grimaced. Have to make it believable for him, too, she thought. "Disgusting." She wiped her hand on her pants, appalled at what she had just done.

Hakan looked at Kiron with utter confusion plastered across his face. Kiron met his confused look, and the brother put his hands up with a shrug. "Dude," Hakan said, "I have no idea."

almighyxcavus

Kiron shivered again at what Taiga did. THAT WAS NOT WHAT I MEANT AT ALL, GOODNESS GRACIOUS. Wait a minute, unless she's jealous? NO, thats impossible! Trying to provoke Kara? That would make more sense but still... Why would she even do such a thing? The worst part about all this... HOW WILL RIMA FEEL WHEN SHE SEES TWO OTHER WOMAN PRACTICALLY FIGHTING OVER ME! SHE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED SO FAR AHHHHH!

Kiron left the helm, their course was straight for now. He made his way to his quarters where Rima was still shivering. "Any luck with her by any chance?" Kara looked up at Kiron, "She's better, her fever has gone down as well as most of the shivering. But from what I saw, this is a reoccurring experience. All I can do is make sure she doesn't die really. But what she experiences I don't know nor I can control. Sorry babe." Kiron sighed, "at least you're a good healer thankfully. Rima was our only one until you came along." Kiron put a hand on her shoulder, he was actually showing some compassion for this crazy woman for once. "Anytime, you shithead." Kara grabbed Kiron, she kissed him but this time it was different. It was a kiss that felt more compassionate and truthful rather than the usual lustful one. Kara didn't let him leave.

Sheshia

Rima sensed something weird going on around her but she faded again after a tiny split second of movement. Things were beginning to get a bit better but things were still bad. So many souls she had already went through how many more can she handle? The list seemed endless. Some were murdered, others committed suicide while others drowned or were blown to bits. Her body had another urge to throw up again. Rima does so subconsciously all over her side. Then she relaxes not even knowing what she was doing. She felt very bad for whoever was around her again as they needed to deal with it she wished she could help multiple times when she woke up in the past but it already happened.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor was completely unaware of what Hakan was about to do but the time when he was being comforted he felt himself suddenly black out. He stayed out and woke up later to find himself on deck with Hakan next to him. He didn't feel like getting up and then croaked, "What happened?" The drakkollis hugged the human but while he was asleep he dreamed something but it was all gone and forgotten by the time Darkhor woke.

Raukaas had been asleep for a little while then woke up a little panicky and scared. While he slept he dreamt, the same dream his father had, of his dead mother that had come back from the dead. In his dream his mother Eleana had risen as a disturbed and angered phantom. Everything she would touch would be spiderwebbed in black which would keep spreading. Raukaas everyone else he saw were completely unable to see her coming for them, she screeched in their native tongue, "Avah ven rilon yo nii rinik arakle ator egens yakser ator nii rinok! avrah rek ume orag furogus rek edrel AMHIASK! Yak amo so jo kwen hyu jo org zerrik o lu ator YAKZERRASSA!"

He shot up awake as soon as Eleana reached out towards him though it was just a dream. Hyperventilating gripping the blankets, the little drakkollis zipped through the place until he found Taiga and hugged huddle against her shaking. He was scared of something which was quite obvious. "Taiga I'm really scared..." Raukaas didn't feel in the least safe but to be around Taiga made him feel more secure.

Darkhor then got up when he heard his son running about. "Hakan I need to see if my son's OK." He did not move from his spot though and shook his head, "Nevermind..." He sat back down beside him, "I know we already talked about this but where are we going to be to raising our children or child? Will we stay on Yoreiq? Go back? Just as Kiron had already said if we are to go back from the way we came we must bring more supplies onboard. I know that... by the time I am 3 months we will know for certain how many I will have. I assure you this... and another thing I shall tell you... drakkollis young that are unborn that are exposed to the voices and sounds of their parents and surroundings are remembered. When they are born they will recognise your voice and whoever else. I just don't know if you knew this about drakkollis Hakan." He looked down at the floor as he was thinking about it but he wasn't stressing out this time.