Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Who wants to thread?

Started by Aethersent, December 10, 2017, 10:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aethersent

I just recently finished making my first character (that can be found in my signature), and I was looking forward to plotting a night out on the town in Reajh with some comical and perhaps dramatic moments.

Is anyone interested?

Wrathwyrm

Well, since Jabuun appears to be cut from the same mighty cloth as Brian Blessed, I must first consider a thread involving Baron Von Madness and Whifflestomp Jackson, who might actually want him on their team.  These are mad people, so if you want this thread to get a bit loopy, this diabolic duo is just what the doctor ordered.

On the other hand, if you want Jabuun in a supernatural encounter, there's a cat who doesn't like people, at least most of the time.

Perhaps he'd happen upon a young innovator celebrating her windfall, for whatever reason. 

If Jabuun has any noble friends who are corrupt and terrible, he could bear witness to an assassin taking the guy out for being...well...himself.

Or, out of the blue, he could encounter a highwayman!

Aethersent

I think a thread with either the assassin or the Highwayman would provide perfect room for a combination of comedic and dangerous situations.

The assassin would be cool because while Jabuun is known by many Connlaothian Nobles, most of the ones he has dealings with tend to be on the more corrupt side. It would be fun to see how he reacts to one of his close colleague die, and he might take it differently depending on how hammered he is.

The highwayman might be interesting because thanks to alcohol he most likely wouldn't be taken seriously which could create hilarity.

Wrathwyrm

Which one would be more interesting to you, at this time?

Aethersent

I think that the assassin option would be more interesting.

Wrathwyrm

Cool.  Where should this begin (I assume somewhere in Connlaoth) and who should begin?

BTW: You just made a failed beastmaster?  ...I have this Vorpal Rabbit, see.  He's potentially perfect to have hijinx with that guy.

Aethersent

That's awesome, I would assume that it would take place in Uthlyn because it doesn't have nearly as much security as Reajh, but it would be a great place for Art snobby Nobles to go with friends and party and potentially get murdered.

I say we make a go for it with the Vorpal Rabbit vs. Terrible beastmaster confrontation as well. I agree with you that it would be entertaining to see. Especially due to the fact that he will be horribly out-matched by a cute, furry, death machine.

Wrathwyrm

After a little thought, I believe it might be for best if you start up either of those threads, since my characters are a confrontational thing, essentially.  It'd be a good way to set the stage, anyhow.

Aethersent

Alright, I'll have one of the threads up by tonight (If I'm lucky), and the other one should be rolling out sometime around the middle of this week. Do those times sound okay for you?

Sorry, it's just that I have a very busy weekday schedule and for the most part only get 1-2 hours to work on stuff like this unless it's the weekend and I want the threads to be good and engaging.

Wrathwyrm

Don't force yourself if you don't have to.  You will find that I am imminently patient on the RPing-VS-Real-Life thing.  Don't worry about it.  Oh, and please link me or something when they're ready.

Tags: