Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Started by Zombie, June 28, 2018, 08:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie

Miriad_Vegetables

@Zombie

Well hello there. I'm relatively new to forum RP, but have been inactive on SotE for a few months now, and I'm always looking for a chance to thread. You say you'll take almost any adventure eh? Then go ahead and have a look through my measly collection of characters. I'd be happy to do most anything myself (Perendi looks like a real mixed bag, in a good way, like a balanced salad), including a glorified grocery run if you weren't joking!

Alternatively, I'd be very happy to come up with a new character concept for this exact opportunity, and then get to use them more later. Anything works is a good attitude to have I feel!

If nothing takes yer fancy, well hopefully this reply gets your topic some more interest ;) Sorry for the play on words.

- A literal vegetable.

Zombie

@Myriad_Veg

Hey~! It's nice to meet a real veggie like yourself and yep, I'd be glad to take on any adventure that can be thrown at Perendi~ I'm glad that you like her so far, though! I'll go ahead and shoot ya a message real quick, since I've got a couple random ideas to bounce off ya and see what you'd like to run with. XD No need to apologize at all, I found the play on words to be pretty amusing, honestly!

- The zombie that doesn't eat brains

quaggan

Hello!

I'm not a veggie, just a necromancer, but I hope I can make an offer as well! I checked my character list, and I came up with a few that I think would work well:

- I have a cursed prince! He's currently in Wyrdwood Academy for the purpose of researching his curse. If Perendi is after finding some way to get rid of her curse, maybe she can visit, meet a fellow cursed person, start a support group for curse victims :3

- If she doesn't mind being a test subject, the beacon of progress would surely pay her good money to be studied! Dunno if money is a problem for Perendi, considering all the gold she got from the curspionage job, but it's always an option!

- Eventually, if you just want some random mercenary fun, Tarroth the ogre would be up for it!

Also, I really like Perendi's name. It just flows so nicely.

Zombie

@quaggan

I like the idea of Perendi becoming a test subject (willingly or unwillingly :3) I could see her definitely signing up for the gold and not quite understanding what she's getting herself into right off the bat XD That could end up being quite fun!

I also do like the idea of her meeting your cursed prince, trying to find a way to get rid of her own curse (haha, some hilariously bad results could even happen before any real progress is made? X3) and helping found a support group/secret society for the afflicted! :D

Either would be great, I think- so we can go with whoever you're in the mood to play the most ^.^ I'd like to hear your ideas as well, so feel free to throw me a PM if you'd like~

Also, thank you! :D