Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Am back, was garbage

Started by SanctifiedSavage, February 19, 2019, 04:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanctifiedSavage

And I'm trying to no longer be garbage.

Suffice it to say, this year didn't kick off the way I had hoped it would. I lost my cat of 10 years and it was sudden. I knew he was sick but... Yeah. I thought there'd be more time and all. So. That was how my January started. 8D

But life goes on and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Being the writer person that I was. SO. Apologies to those that waited for me. I'm going to be going through my threads within the next couple of days and responding. 8D If I owe you a starter, please please please let me know. My memory is as garbage as I have been lately. I don't mind pokes, prods, and reminders. Really, I don't.

Thanks gais. <3

platonicluv

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat :'(

You're most definitely NOT garbage [emoji173] A late confession because I've recently just come back but, I've admired your writing a ton and now I admire your strength in general too.

Sorry again to hear the year hasn't started out the best ;-;

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

SanctifiedSavage

Quote from: PlatonicLuv on February 20, 2019, 11:01:38 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat :'(

You're most definitely NOT garbage [emoji173] A late confession because I've recently just come back but, I've admired your writing a ton and now I admire your strength in general too.

Sorry again to hear the year hasn't started out the best ;-;

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That's really sweet of you. :3 And thanks. It's harder than I thought it would be to take care of all the things I needed to, once he was just gone. And now it's just weird, not having him around. :/

Welcome back to you, too. ^_^ We should see about doing some 'welcome back writing' together, at some point. If you want. No pressure. :3