Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Ghoster Returns (My Apology)

Started by Codex, September 25, 2020, 08:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codex

Hey all.

Not sure how many of you remember me, but I thought I'd make a thread confirming my return. For those that do know me and may have mixed feelings about my flaky behaviour I understand and apologize. I know me coming back to the site isn't exactly a surprise, seeing as I've left and returned several times in the past and now I'm here again. And each time I did leave I gave zero notice or warning or explanation to those who I was involved with. This was completely unfair and extremely rude on my part and I completely understand if you don't have an interest in being my roleplaying partner because of my lack of reliance to stay on board. There was really no excuse for the choices I made and I will be eternally sorry for that.

I would like to say that I'm back and here to stay (even though I know that might be hard to believe due to my past of ghosting this site) and if anyone is still interest in sharing their character's stories with me, my door is open.

Draconian

Welcome back!

I wouldn't worry too much :)

SotE has always been a good place to leave and come back to!

I haven't been super active lately, so I won't involve myself with stuff, but! I hope you find your writing home here again soon!!