Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Havik's Wants & Limits

Started by Havik, February 11, 2021, 11:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Havik

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? I am pretty open to any type of plot. I love to experiment and explore.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? Slice-of-life

What are your favorite character types to play? Villains, morally ambiguous, twisted

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised? I am a huge pantser

How do you feel about group threads? Love group threads

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post? It varies. I try to reply when I can, but I am chronically ill and sometimes physically cannot even lift my head up. But if I don't reply within 3 days, nudge me.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread? A week

How do you feel about instant messenger RP? open to them

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP? open to them

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything? Anything and everything. I try to be as detailed as possible but will typically match my partner.

Any RP styles/habits that you love? Third-person, past-tense, paragraphs

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid? chatspeak, first-person, present-tense, one-liners

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding? Feel free to beat the shit out of my characters as long as they don't die.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations? I'm open with romantic situations. It just depends on if the character I'm playing is into it as some of them are asexual.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level? I'm pretty open with everything as long as it's written well and makes sense.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots? I do not do miscarriage. Mentions and implications are okay but I had two and cannot handle threads detailing them.

What about healing? Healing is completely okay.

What about characters being transformed against their will? As long as you ask me ahead of time, I don't care if my character wants to be transformed or not haha.