Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plot ahoy 3: Return of the King

Started by CounterfeitFish, August 31, 2021, 06:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CounterfeitFish

Hello hello! I have a new character, and I am seeking a new roleplay! I can't help myself, I really like this server His name is Arix, he's the kobold lad in my signature.

So, is anybody interested?

TravelingBird

Well I have my character Woods who could use maybe a friend or something like that. I think it might be interesting for these two to meet each other. Woods loves meeting fellow travelers and learning about them. He also loves to extange stories and tell his own. He is very friendly and can be lots of fun to be around.

So just let me know what you think.

CounterfeitFish

So, I just took a look at his sheet, and Woods seems pretty cool! I'd be down for the two to meet! Arix doesn't know a lot of stories, but he'd probably enjoy hearing some. Did you have a specific script/plot you wanted to follow, or did you just want to see where things go after they meet up?

TravelingBird

Well I will be honest with you. I don't really have anything specific in mind just a meet up and see what happens. Though if you have a plot you want to play then I am very much open to see what we can work out.

CounterfeitFish

I see. I didn't have a plot in mind either, just wanted to ask if you had one. Something more casual like a meet up will work! Anyways, did you have a place in mind? Arix can be pretty much anywhere, he is a travelling bard, after all.

TravelingBird

Okay that sounds good to me. As for a place in mind well Woods can be found traveling just about anywhere. He perfurs to stay away from large cities though because he doesn't care for the loud noise. That is unless he has some sort of job there.

CounterfeitFish

Righty-O! Arix usually likes to go to cities to play his music, but he can chill in a quiet place for a while! Now, that just leaves one thing. Did you want to post first, or should I?

TravelingBird

Alright then sounds good to me.  Well I would rather you started it because I am not that good at starting threads .

CounterfeitFish

Alright! Lemme just find a place for the thread, then I'll get to posting.

CounterfeitFish

TravelingBird

It's alright i can wait for a long time without complaint. And the link works just fine.