Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Merchant of death

Started by Apex, October 23, 2021, 01:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apex

Best way to contact me is on discord, DM me anytime on Apex#0997

Charles De Claire is a merchant of death, in every sense of the world, he sells weapons and is an assassin. Though he does not yet work for others as an assassin, I hope we can change that.

He doesn't realize it yet but I hope to find someone who he would give his loyalty to, as well as a place to settle down in. Though if it is assassinations your character is interested in, he doesn't share that secret easily because sharing could mean the end against everything he have worked for. However, if you don't want to do gaining trust thread, he could still do the work without them knowing.

Romance
He wants to marry a non human slave regardless of love.
Personally though, I wouldn't mind him falling in love and do romance threads, even if they aren't what he looks for. (So long as the characters click and doesn't happen after a post or two)

Check out the character and if you get an idea for a plot, even if it have nothing to do with his "work", I am always interested in hearing your toughts.

Relations

Mother
Father
Siblings
Caravan Bodyguards
The were that turned him, he actually sought them out to become something else then human (something other then his father)

I haven't gone into depth with relations to allow for plotting freedom, but I'll answer any questions.