Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

WALLPAPERS (Related to Random Scenes for fun) ^^

Started by Anonymous, May 26, 2006, 12:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello there^^  These are the first three wallpapers me and Xellos finished. Since these were deemed nice scenes, I'm putting them up. but since they are wallpapers, I'm seperating them from the largly growing 'Random scenes for fun'. These are minis of course, and if you'd like one, i have them in 800x600, 1024x768, and 1600x1200.  Just PM me if you do and please have a way for me to send it to you, thanx ^^

Li and Shuu Xmas

Blue and Chase Valentines

Charrie couples

Hopefully we will have more to show soon for everybody's viewing pleasure ^^

Anonymous

Oh yes, and comments may be posted here if anyone is opinionated ^^

Anonymous

*glomps* Ohmigawd I haven't seen you so long I thought you poofled out of existance!

As always, I worship you and Xell's work (and would have let it be known at large if only they let me put it on my dog tags woe T__T). I love the wallpaper you did for Blue's graduation, it's awesome with a side of uber. I like the PoE one the most, you know how much I love Kit ^___^

Anonymous

^^ *Glomp* Yesh, i am still here, jus busy ^^;  *feels loved* ^^  Oh and i finally have a Deviantart account! ^^ http://vernionatorx.deviantart.com/gallery/

Anonymous

Sola denied my request of a Project Offset dragon image for this, i tend to like dull/faded backgrounds over bright ones, but meh. Really good work there, gotta admire it.

Anonymous

*claps*

They are neat, especially the last one.  :D

Anonymous

hehe , thankies. ^^ These are a product of Xellos and me.

Here are the next bunch for the wonderful, but not very talkative viewers! ^^

Gabrie and Scarlet

Amari and Cristin

Blue and Chase

These are the individuals from the 14 couples WP. So expect 14 of these ^^

Anonymous

The more recent one reminds me of The Bloodhound gangs song about a lap-dance being better when the stripper is crying... I'm glad i don't listen to that crap lol.

Anonymous

And another three ^^

Kalik and May

Jak and Juun

Makyuri and Zhiinbuu