Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A brief questionn... (Yo Connlaoth!!)

Started by Anonymous, June 09, 2006, 07:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Are there any non-Mordecai military in Connlaoth?

Besides Teylud, of course.

Anonymous

Hee hee, you answered your own question!
There are plenty of non-mordecai military, but they're mostly NPC's.

Anonymous

I've got a military student who I've posted with exactly once... does that count?

Goldie

I have Tobrecan...but.....he's been very dormant, I think I posted him once...and I want to get him actively involved again, but....I want to find others first XDDD

Anonymous

If you have military characters, send 'em to fight Shango!

BIG FIGHT! WHOOO!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RentCavalier"If you have military characters, send 'em to fight Shango!

BIG FIGHT! WHOOO!

Please do. Teylud is about to get his butt kicked.

...Right. So have we have two characters that were posted with once. Maybe throw them together? I want to do something with Teylud once this fight is over...

Goldie

OOo!  I like fights!  lol, depending on what it's about Tobrecan might feel inclined to help ^_~

Anonymous

Its basically Shango's trying to level Reajh.

And he's doing a good job of it too.

Goldie

aaaaaah!  not cool!

@_@

not cool at all!!!  I think I shall send back up!  *Xena Warrior Princess battle call*

^_^  it's a good way to get poor Tobre up and running again!

Anonymous

If they're mostly NPC's, can we NPC some showing up as backup in A Stormy Interloper?

Goldie

of course!  That's definitely allowed especially considering that the battle is going on in a pretty large kingdom!  Eventhough there aren't many PC soldiers, NPCs should show up and SWARM!

mwahaha

but we also have to remember that we can't play god with the NPCs XD  unfortunately