Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hmm Bored Weretigon...

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2005, 04:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Name: Xanthia Kennits (Zahn-thee-ah)
Color: Black hair with blonde streaks, Black eyes
Persona: She easily throws tantrums and can't control killing people. A quiet girl and isn't very social. She is courageous and when she needs to do something she'll kill anything that gets in her way.
Species: Weretigon (human)
Powers/Weapons: Magic and carries a dagger with a rose design on it with her
Other: She stabbed her parents to death and stole their money. Her brother tried to stop her but she killed him too. Once she relized what she had done, she tried to hang herself but her boyfriend saved her. Then she killed him.

Goldie

I'd like to free up your boredom here!  ^_^  I have a girl I just joined who can't control her powers either and ends up killling people against her will!  lol!  Imagine what would happen if these two met somewhere by chance?  lol

Name: Emylae
Species: Human with a touch of Star Maiden in her
Looks: She is about 5' 5" and has curly auburn hair that reaches her shoulderblades. Her eyes are a deep violet and when she's angry her pupils disappear and her eyes glow (like a star! lol)
Abilities: Since she is mostly human, Emylae has no way of controlling her anger, or her powers. Whenever she gets angry enough she looses control and turns into a full fledged killing machine. The small portion of Star Maiden in her takes control and uses the powers of the stars to destroy anything or anyone nearby.
Past:  Is currently on the run because she lost control in her village when she was yonger and ended up destroying the entire place along with many of the families in the village.  Is being hunted for what she can't control.  Her famly was among the dead.

Anonymous

Shounds fun OK where should they meet?

Goldie

I was thinking about posting her in Adela, is that ok?

Anonymous