Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Faerie Council: Plot, Discussion, and Info

Started by Anonymous, July 03, 2006, 01:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

*Uhum*

Kerrigan of Vaeleron formally introduces himself as representative of the Dunwey people. Furthermore he stresses that he cares little for your silly little council.....but if you don't let him in he'll break down the door!

Note: Thats him talking, not me. Choco is not affiliated with the ideas of his characters.

Anonymous

Chocotastic:  Why do I have the feeling that a sentence starting with "But we already have a dark elf..." would be my last? ~.^  Kerrigan has been added to the invited list.

Everyone:  Please review the first post.  Place has been decided and time will be tomorrow or Friday.  Also added notes as to a couple of minor-minor characters and NPCs that will be in use.  If you have any questions, suggestions, or other comments, please post them before things get rolling!  Thanks ^.^

Anonymous

There will be physical descriptions of the attendants, I trust? Not even Tokala is stupid enough to attack an armored, spiked, horned attendant, even if said attendant is delivering a couple of pies.  Although she might, if the pies are really really sweet...

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Roc"There will be physical descriptions of the attendants, I trust? Not even Tokala is stupid enough to attack an armored, spiked, horned attendant, even if said attendant is delivering a couple of pies.  Although she might, if the pies are really really sweet...

*chuckles*  They will be described, so that people will have an idea of who and what they are.  I'll edit to include description and number once I've made a final decision.  The NPCs, for the record, will be mostly noted as being Fae types, but nothing detailed since they're just the background crowd.

Anonymous

*grins* Tokala will bring the tea kettle.

By the way, for those of you interested in joining the soon to be secret organization, the organization now has a name:
*clears throat* The Society For the Glorification of Tea Kettles, Sugar, Berries, Tricks and the Elimination of a Common, Unidentified Enemy

Anonymous

Umm if it's not to late I'd like to add Kayani. She's about 12, and doesn't speak a word unless it's her little magical language. Her magic is kinda confusing but the info on her race is below incase you wanted to know more. She is smart and has her own opinions though she doesn't get to voice them often. Even so she is very open minded and would love to learn and listen to every one elses opinion.

Sorry that I'm such a pain.

Race: Jagadamba-meaning mother of the world. Jagadamba aren’t really a race though. It isn’t like there’s Jagadamba blood or something. A Jagadamba is determined by there spirit. It’s said that the goddesses of earth choose four worthy souls and gave them the Jagadamba powers. There aura’s changed color into a brown green for earth, a blue green for water, a blue black for air, and a red and orange for fire. They had the powers to control these natural elements. They do not live forever, but their souls are always reborn into different bodies after that one die’s. Most grow to marry human’s or some other race not likely to ever see another Jagadamba, but when to do meet, if they happen to marry and have kids they inherit the Jagadamba power’s, though they get a different version of it, some can control both powers of there parents, some can read minds or get some other unrelated power. Don’t get me wrong though this doesn’t happen often. Usually once in about a millennia. And the powers have to be within nature. Every new Jagadamba is given a completely new color and after that their soul is reborn with that of the original Jagadamba. Kayani’s aura is a pure silver and completely original. Her power resides in a language unknown even to her, she just thinks something and the words pour out, but she can also say thing’s in this language and have nothing happen, but that’s only when she wishes for it to be so.

Anonymous

The Roc:  Now I'm all curious about this tea kettle thing ^.^

Nae:  It's not too late to join, but Kayani's age wouldn't make her a good candidate for the Invited list.  I'll put her on the Gate-crashers list, you'll just need to find an excuse for her to stumble onto the Council.  Uh, you might want to keep her away from Saat'bas if she's walking around sans guardians/parents.  He has tendency to adopt what he thinks are lost children >.>

Anonymous

Okay thanks. It's no problem, she's curious and there's a ton of ways for her to stumble upon it.

And about Saat'bas that would actually be quite interesting and funny. Considering she can't really explain to him that she's not lost. She's also too kind and would probably find it very sweet of him. She's an odd one. lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nae"Okay thanks. It's no problem, she's curious and there's a ton of ways for her to stumble upon it.

You're welcome ^.^   Hehe, yeah, shouldn't be hard, just look for the great, noisy mass of mythical people  :wink:

QuoteAnd about Saat'bas that would actually be quite interesting and funny. Considering she can't really explain to him that she's not lost. She's also too kind and would probably find it very sweet of him. She's an odd one. lol.

Saat'bas doesn't talk in the normal fashion.  If he does at all, it's by telepathy.  But yeah, he's got a soft spot for kids.

Anonymous

*raises his hand*

Now i might have gotten this all wrong....but is there a mordecai coming? Because if there is...well lets just say mordecai arent great for people who use magic to see...there is a lot of cursing and a lot of running into things....so yeah...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chocotastic"*raises his hand*

Now i might have gotten this all wrong....but is there a mordecai coming? Because if there is...well lets just say mordecai arent great for people who use magic to see...there is a lot of cursing and a lot of running into things....so yeah...

One is attending.  However, I've spoken with Elkor about it and he's not going to run around creating general havoc.  He's going to be helping me on some plot type things with his character.  If he approaches your character, it's likely for some plot reason.  Otherwise, I believe Elkor will be playing him off to the side.  The character has been given an in-character reason for being there, but away from the general crowd.  If you bring your character close to his, well then it's assumed you've chosen to have your character magic go on the fritz.

Rhindeer

Ooo! I really like this idea! <3

I'd love to include one of my characters in this if it's not too late! XD I was thinking of tossing in Soiras, my incubus/succubus. Heh...s/he's a weird demon that can change genders. >_>;; S/he wouldn't really have a reason to go--s/he'd probably just stumble onto it by accident, but I could always make Soiras have heard of it in advance and be curious, because magic stuff is nifty like that. ^_~
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Small Wonder:  It's not too late at all.  As an incubus/succubus demon, Soiras would qualify for an invite.  But if you'd rather s/he be a Gate-crasher, that's fine, too.  Just let me know which you prefer  :D

Rhindeer

Oh! An invite would work perfectly. ^__^ So, yeah, that would be just fine! Thanks!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Soiras has been added to the invited list ^.^

Anonymous

Now i dont want to get technical. but i beleive someone possibly named rhi-rhi told me that the mordecai have a power radius of quite some distance, 100 feet or something like that....how big is this gathering gunna be?

And rhi, i beleive someone owes someone a post....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chocotastic"Now i dont want to get technical. but i beleive someone possibly named rhi-rhi told me that the mordecai have a power radius of quite some distance, 100 feet or something like that....how big is this gathering gunna be?

Hmm, I don't know.  I'm going by what's written on the website and since it doesn't give specifics, I wasn't going to be strict on it.  In the few encounters I've written with Elkor, I played it to more like 10-20 feet, and that's with my character being especially sensitive.  

And since Small Wonder didn't reference it in either of her posts, I didn't think it would be a problem.  [Edit]  To be fair and to make sure I'm not breaking any canon rules, I've sent a PM to Small Wonder asking about it.  I'll post again once I know.

The place the Council will be held in is... a decent sized meadow, with some small woods nearby.  I couldn't tell you if it's a 100 feet or not, as I have difficulty visualizing spaces ^.^;;

[Edit again]  Ok, got a reply.  Small Wonder suggests that it's best that each Mordecai has their own range.  Some will be larger, some will be smaller, it all depends.  Elkor has said his range will be 20 feet.  I'll edit the first post to reflect the new information.

Anonymous

Yay! No blindness! Thanks for that.

Anonymous

You're welcome.

First post for the Council thread proper should be up by sometime tomorrow.

Rhindeer

Yay! Can't wait to get started!