Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Faerie Council: Plot, Discussion, and Info

Started by Anonymous, July 03, 2006, 01:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It has begun!  Please review the first post, as I have added some additional setting information and such.  Have fun! ^.^

Anonymous

Whoopee! First reply was mine! I'll bring in the others later.

Anonymous

Hey, if I typed faster it would have been mine!

Anonymous

Good posts, good posts.  Saat'bas has entered the fray and is currently studying the odd cat creature that he's ended up near to  :D

Anonymous

His curiosity is reciprocated by the perfectly normally cat-creature who is studying to odd green-man. :D

Goldie

Just so you know I'ma thinking that one of my characters is going to show up unasked....I suppose she's fae, a shapeshifter of sorts, but pretty much a falcon spirit that can change to human for if she so desires.

She's definitely not one to enjoy councils, per say

Anonymous

Gold, feel free to bring her in ^.^

Anonymous

A shapeshifter? She and Tokala can trade notes...

Anonymous

Kerrigan will pop into the council in a bit...maybe after a few more people come.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chocotastic"Kerrigan will pop into the council in a bit...maybe after a few more people come.

That's fine.  Have him arrive whenever you think it's best ^.^

Rhindeer

W00t! I'll have Soiras pop in soon! Typing up the post! XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Ari's coming, damn the weekend rehearsal for denying me acess to the computer all weekend!

Anonymous

Yay, more people ^.^   Come in when you can.  I'll try not to push things too quickly, as the mingling is the main purpose with the mystery being the spice.

Anonymous

Sorry to report, but i'm going to withdraw Jonas from the fray. I simply can't do anything with him. ><

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonas"Sorry to report, but i'm going to withdraw Jonas from the fray. I simply can't do anything with him. ><

Aw, it's ok, Jonas.  Sometimes they just don't work out.

Anonymous

Attention!  Attention!

The feast and mingling stage of the thread is almost over.  If you want to bring in your characters before the Council meeting is called, please do so by Monday (July 24th).

Thank you ^.^

Anonymous

Hehe...i might wait till then then.....Kerrigan was about to storm in and start threatening people untill someone told him what was going on....but patience is a virtue.

Anonymous

I wanted to apologize to whoever was involved in the thread and waiting on me.  Something of a crisis came up and I haven't been able to move things along for a long while.  I'll try to pick things up again  :oops: