Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blue, Lazuli, and AkiraKormia, In>>>

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2006, 01:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

We should totally discusse our thread of Searching for a Secret. I never knew it would become so popular, or for at least me it's popular.. because thats the first time I've ever had four people in a thread. We should go over the order in which we should post and any new ideas you guys have. And who should do what and play what? Okay?  :lol:

Anonymous

Woo, good idea! Lol. Yeah, I run away like a baby from posts with multiple people in em...lol, let there be a method to our madness!

I don't really mind who I post after, as long as I don't get skipped again, lol.

And actually, I was wondering if it wouldn't be too improbable for the group to end up splitting up here eventually. It might be better for plot and character development for Kimiko to end up with Lazuli *nudgenudge, lol* and for Satu and Lomion to end up alone again, that way when I introduce Lomion's friend, there isn't already a boat load of charries running around, heheeh.

Aaaand...that's all the input I have for now! Hehehe...^^

Anonymous

So you're saying that we should just end it with Satu and Lomion(sp?) Sorry I can never spell characters names... LOL.. You guys just wanna go you're sepreate ways and it would just be me and Lazuili?

Anonymous

Woot, a thread with my name in it!  :roll:

With that aside, I'm evil. I want to eventually have Lazuli fall in love with Kimiko, but at the moment he's crushing on Satu.

Also his real self is coming in and out of phase. Right now something tells him to FLEE because the real self knows he is the killer of Kimiko's parents. And the real self knows he is powerless at the moment. *wuss*

Yeah, I decided to do that, even though there is reasonings why behind it. Haven't thought of anything yet, Cat any ideas?

Well I don't see why Lokun and Satu can't eventually come back, I mean characters can leave and come back as they wish right?

Well, anyway, someone is FREE to stop Lazuli from running away. I do have some ideas in mind of him getting closer to Kimiko too, but sighing like a love sick puppy over Satu. LOL.

Anonymous

I figured it would be good it we discussed it so I put your name up there! Woot! :lol:

I think it would be really cool for Kimiko and Lazuili to fall in love because it could cause all lots of chaose. Because Kimiko is that kind of person who doesn't like to open up for anyone, but thils will change everything.

Well ideas... not really...that's why I opened up this thread... LOL.. But it would be very cool if that would happen.My idea is basically the same thing. They fall in love but he realizes the killer, but I'm sure I can come up with something better than that.. Just give me a little.... 8)

Oh, and it's Lomion, not Lukun.. LOL.. And yes they can come back if they wish too..Well I would make him stop running away but right now my character just got out of a death scentence so.... it would seem really odd wouldn't it? ..

QuoteI do have some ideas in mind of him getting closer to Kimiko too, but sighing like a love sick puppy over Satu. LOL.

Share them! LOl.. that's why were here!

Anonymous

Oh, I didn't mean right now! Lol ^^;; I just meant like....eventually they could end up breaking up into their own threads.
For now, plotwise, they should still stay together.

Hehe...Lokun.... *amused* ^^

Oh, as for Lazuli runnin away, since Lomion is already outside being pouty *pokes him* he could stop him if you want...for...whatever reason... *thinks*
Just because I'm not sure Satu would chase after him and leave Kimiko alone, ya know? Lol, then again, not my charrie so....*shrugs*

Edit: Gah, Cat! Lol, we posted at nearly the same time...and as for Lokun, I figured lazuli was using the suffix -kun so...no prob! Hehehe XP

Anonymous

Oh okay.. I understand...Yes for plot wise they should still stay together..

And yes, Blue, if you totally want Lomion to go after Lazuil, if thats fine by Lazuli and Akira, then go on right ahead. I have noticed that your character really has nothing too do! So sorry about that.. LOL..

Now we should also go over some small rules.. Like no skipping somebody.. and being able to tell somebody when it's they're turn to post.. Oh and Blue.. it was my bad about lazuli going before ou. Sorry about that. I was signed into my friends name and I seriously thought that it was his turn but then I went back and I was like Oh no, it's not!  but bythen Lazuili*pats head* had already posted. Major sorry to both to you.! :oops:

So other than what we talked about do we have any new ideasfor the topic?

Anonymous

Heh, I just didn't feel like spelling the whole name out since I can't rememeber how to so I just added the Japanese "kun" to the first two letters I DO remember how to spell, lol.

QuoteShare them! LOl.. that's why were here!

Oh well...hehe. Let me go grab something to eat and then come back with a list of them. Can't write on an empty stomach.  :P

Anonymous

I have to admit one thing however. The posts are starting to confuse me. I mean I just made it so everyone could see the man Kimiko had been hearing and they all left to go outside!....Um.. what do I do?

Anonymous

That was me^^^, sorry forgot to log in, thought I was..

Anonymous

WHOA, WTF! Sorry I'm late! I had to attend to my flying monkey, Satu. *Satu hisses*

Anyways, I just got really lost by the end. I didn't exactly know what to do by that point (because I was nearly dehydrated from mowing the same lawn with three-inch long grass from 10 this morning until just now >.>) so I just made her abandon Kimiko. Sorry I didn't mention anything about the training, by the way, Cat. I...*faints*

Anyways...um...I'm fine with Lo-Lo-kun (hehe...Lokun ^-^) going to stopeth Lazuli from running away like a wise hero should!  

Hmm....*weighs on scale* Lazuli's love for Satu...Lomion's love for Sa--*scale breaks* Uh-oh! I smell CONFLICT! =D And I like it!

Cat, maybe you should make him...vanish. Just for now. So that it'd be like you won round one of Kimiko vs. Creepy Man That No One But Kimiko Can See. Sorry I left. I was angry from dehydration and felt like abandonmenting everything at that time, so...*hugs Cat?* I sowwy.

Satu: Pfft. Loser. >.>

Dammit, Satu, don't judge me! D:

Anonymous

It's totally okay.. I was just wondeing because I just figured they'd all react in a different way but it's totally okay.. LOL>. I smell conflict a brewing too.. and I totally can't wait..

Making him vanish would be good.> i like that idea :idea: .. I'm sorry I didn't think of it sooner. Thanks! *hugs AkiraKorimia* No poblem!!!

Now we should really gove over who should post first and who will send reminders.

If you guys don't mind... and I'm sure you do and I will totally won'tdo it but, Maybe I should start it off since it was my thread! WOW THAT TOTALLY SOUNDED SO ARROGANT, I'M LIKE SO SORRRY, I'M JUST TRYING TO GET IT INTO ORDER THAT'S ALL, SO SO SORRY! And then someone can go after me, and then after that and then after that and then me again! I don't know.. Just trying to push ideas out here!

If you guys like I could also pm you reminders, telling you guys when you should post! Even though some people my find that highly annoying I will totally understand and go hide in my little blue cornor!

*hides in little blue cornor*

Anonymous

Nah. Reminders would be good--but you won't have to remind me. Normally, I read posts at school and just don't have time to reply. So if I don't reply in--oh--let's say a week or so, go ahead and have someone post in my behalf. Then you could send me a little PM saying my turn's been completed by so-and-so. ^-^;; oO(If that makes sense....)

Acutally, let's just finish out this round of postage--(you, Blue, and Lazu-kun need to post now), and then we'll stop so we can figure out who'll go next. How's that?

Anonymous

OKay.. sounds good.. So I have to post now? Okay.. I will later.. right now I'm just not feeling any muse for Kimiko but  I will later.. Well have to see where this goes.. LOl..

Do you ahve any ideas for the plot?

Anonymous

Uh...me? [stage fright] Um...UH......O_O;;;;....Nope. [/stage fright] ^-^ I'm dry.

Anonymous

Eh, one plot muse coming up! *is all hot and sweaty* Why does everyone go to the market all at the same time on the same DAY?

Heh, well after I complete my ramen noodles I shall lay down and think of something we might do for the plot to involve everyone. *puts on her creative face*

I'm finally not confusing these characters with the others I'm playing with, lol.

Anonymous

LOl.. okay.. take your time.. You don't have to if you don't want to .. but it would totally help.. I'm trying to think of one but I have so many posts to catch up on!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cat"LOl.. okay.. take your time.. You don't have to if you don't want to .. but it would totally help.. I'm trying to think of one but I have so many posts to catch up on!

*SCREAMS* Ok, was mixing my ramen and it came to me!

First we need to bond the characters already in action in some way as Lazuli is involved with Kimiko on some level. They both have their trauma to deal with, but hopefully we can involve them together to solve "the big mystery" that bugs everyone and involves everyone. That means maybe something or someone drew everyone in this one place on this night for a reason. They find out something and are willing to fight together to overcome said problem.

We can still have our side stories and all, and for some reason I'm kind of confused of Sat and Lokun's motives and who the new guy is...I forgot how they got there. Maybe everyone can take a moment and explain their situations (mini synopsis) because I remember reading through all the threads but I don't recall everything. What their character/s is trying to solve.

So here we have Kimiko's parents were murdered, right? She saw it happen. And then there is this big secret right? Tell me again does she know a secret or is she searching for it? Lord can't remember lol.

Ok so this is what I got so far. Lazuli was a knight who was working for this bad dude who was trying to kill off all the powerful people by use of maybe an oracle or something/someone who can see power in anyone. Bad guy imprisoned special being and used himher. So he/her had this list and was taking out these people. Lazuli was this dark knight who did the slayings. Actually thinking maybe the bad guy created Lazuli by mixing fae blood with human, etc. Anyway Lazuli never questioned it, he just did his job without questioning his Master if they were legit or not. After all he was created to DESTROY things! *evil cackle* All he knew was these people were traitors to the kingdom, or they had some kind of plague and would turn into zombies or something. His Master/Father always had some excuse when Lazuli would ask.

So now we have the reason why Lazuli killed them. He just was doing his job, but when he stepped out of Kimiko’s home, let’s say the village came and gathered around him with weapons and pitch forks because they saw him entering the village and they are tired of all these slayings of innocent people. He is feared, but they decided to get rid of him because it pissed them off and all. Lazuli was outnumbered, hit over the head and strung up crucifixion style, but to save himself he called his power. Remember the blue Faerie’s kiss thing? Well I was going to have that power actually be a destructive power, that’s why when he used it to heal Kimiko it felt wrong, out of place and strange to him because he had only ever used it for mass slayings of folks when he needed to. So he’s hanging on this ramp thingy his wrists tied on both sides of his body, then this blue light comes, big explosion, he gets thrown miles away and loses his memory completely! Village just gets...destroyed...or maybe not because Kimiko is still there.

Now all I need it how many years since her parents died to get the time line right and if it has been a while he could just have fallen asleep in a cave or something and then awoke suddenly, a strange powerful being telling him he is needed to protect someoneâ€"that someone being Kimiko!

So now what if that night Lazuli killed her parents, the bad guy really wanted to just kill Kimiko even if he said get the whole family, because it was Kimiko who posesses this big threat to the bad guy.

And after Lazuli died (or so bad guy thinks) he sends his minions (invisible scary dudes) after Kimiko.

NOW, made me think maybe we need some kind of leader who brought these folks together to stop this bad guy who’s still out there? Brought all our characters together. Maybe an oracle who knows their powers and will help them train or someone else. I can see them going into the mountain to train kung-fu style while getting to know one another, lol. Meaning Lokun, Satu and family have a part to play in this, in like their powers being strong enough to defeat major bad guy.

Woo, ok my brain is fried after coming up with that, lol.

Again if anyone has any storylines they want to include speak up and we can include it in the big one. Or if anyone has anything to add to it. Do you like it? Maybe I can come up with a few more ideas, but that's all I got right now.

If so that means we would need to come up with a serious villain who’s plotting somethingâ€"well to wipe out anyone more powerful than he is, so they don’t get in the way etc. Need a reason why.

And we need a series “mentorâ€? type to lead this group. Could be even a character already created one of you play. A Gandolf if you will. Actually we might not need it, but it just sounds kind of…cool. I think an old woman who is kickassâ€"a faerie old woman who can kick everyone’s butt sounds interesting, lol.

Anonymous

Btw, think I thought of a bad guy. What about a white faerie sorcerer, skin white as snow, long white hair, light blue eyes, white wings, only wears the color white, lips are frosted in white, face looks all glittery and frosted...someone who can't stand anyone or anything prettier or more powerful than him.

And he wears gloves and slippers because anything his feet or fingers touch turns to ice.

Maybe what if he feared fire or some other element, or wanted to turn the earth to all ice, but something prevents him from doing it.

Hmm, just had this image of this narcissitic (sp?) guy who carries a mirror and also dabbles in science and stuff. Why he could have created Lazuli and why Lazuli is good at creating things. sort of fits.

THINK...I think I'm going to draw up some stats for him, lol. I feel like bullying people.

Anonymous

Okay.. I"ve reread through your idea and I think it sounds perfect, but seriously it's a lot for me to take int so I'm going to have to kee re reading it lol. And the bad guy white snow/ice fairy. Sounds cool!