Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blue, Lazuli, and AkiraKormia, In>>>

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2006, 01:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cat"*nodds off* Yes.....sleeep.....sleep would be good.... but I can't knowing that you guys are posting without me! I just die wanting to know what you posted!

He should find it in her village so when he does remember at first he'll try to kill her but then stop and run away.. bunnana.. oh wait that doesn't make sence.. I don't make sence.. OH well.. sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp..

*hugs Lazuli* Goodnight, I hope.. ! Just don't post any intersting posts thats going to make me get up and read them...

Nah, think that's it I guess. BTW, Lazuli just jumped into a bush, lol.

Oh, I have some evil plans for messing with Kimiko. *laughs* Poor, poor girl.

Anonymous

A good night sleeped was exactly what I needed! I'm all refreshed! Yes.. poor poor Kimiko! This is going to be a lot on her! LOL.. Okay I'm guseing I know but I still have one question.

Ice Man is the bad guy. We shoudl definietly give him a better name than that. And he's looking for power to ice the earth. And Kimiko has that power but in return the power is fire. So the Ice Man kinda wins kinda looses. Lazuli was sent off by Ice man(his creator) to kill Kimiko and her parents, killing the parents was just off main fear that hey might have another fire child. But once Lazuli killed the parents and couldn't find Kimiko he left the house when all the vilagers came up. He used the blue light but knocked out his memories.

So now. His memories are coming back very very slowly. I think they should fully come back when we reach Kimiko's home town, because he'l remember everything. SAtu and Lomion, they're there becuase some reason they just can't trust Lazuli and so they stay with Kimiko, or we could do the thing where the secret has a part for each of them. Kimiko, fire child, Satu, summer child, Lomion, spring child. Maybe when Satu and Lomion are together they can make the weather really warm, bad for ice man if he' slooking to freeze the earth. that's why they have a very good connection with each other. They just odn't know it. Lazuli, in the end will eventually end up fighting Kimiko. But there is a choice. She either has to Kill Lazuli or die herself. So I think she end up wounding Lazuli but not killing him. So she will stab herself, and so the Ice man things he has won! But with a good last blast she fryken melts him, making the bond between him and Lazuli gone. Maybe I'll make her die at the end. I"m still thinking about that.

So did I get it? I th ink I accidetally added my own two piece in there. The part with sprnig and summer child. But I think it's okay.. I mean I'm not really sure what Lazuli's plot is, or if that up there is it. Did I get it right?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cat"A good night sleeped was exactly what I needed! I'm all refreshed! Yes.. poor poor Kimiko! This is going to be a lot on her! LOL.. Okay I'm guseing I know but I still have one question.

Ice Man is the bad guy. We shoudl definietly give him a better name than that. And he's looking for power to ice the earth. And Kimiko has that power but in return the power is fire. So the Ice Man kinda wins kinda looses. Lazuli was sent off by Ice man(his creator) to kill Kimiko and her parents, killing the parents was just off main fear that hey might have another fire child. But once Lazuli killed the parents and couldn't find Kimiko he left the house when all the vilagers came up. He used the blue light but knocked out his memories.

So now. His memories are coming back very very slowly. I think they should fully come back when we reach Kimiko's home town, because he'l remember everything. SAtu and Lomion, they're there becuase some reason they just can't trust Lazuli and so they stay with Kimiko, or we could do the thing where the secret has a part for each of them. Kimiko, fire child, Satu, summer child, Lomion, spring child. Maybe when Satu and Lomion are together they can make the weather really warm, bad for ice man if he' slooking to freeze the earth. that's why they have a very good connection with each other. They just odn't know it. Lazuli, in the end will eventually end up fighting Kimiko. But there is a choice. She either has to Kill Lazuli or die herself. So I think she end up wounding Lazuli but not killing him. So she will stab herself, and so the Ice man things he has won! But with a good last blast she fryken melts him, making the bond between him and Lazuli gone. Maybe I'll make her die at the end. I"m still thinking about that.

So did I get it? I th ink I accidetally added my own two piece in there. The part with sprnig and summer child. But I think it's okay.. I mean I'm not really sure what Lazuli's plot is, or if that up there is it. Did I get it right?

Good. :D You actually got it. It also is going to come down to two choices for Lazuli. Fight for his master he will, but by then the old Lazuli will have fallen in love with Kimiko so he'll have to chose to fight or not to fight. A choice that could very well kill him.

I think I said this in a pm last night, but I was saying that the final piece of the secret would be missing when Kimiko fights in the end. Say it looks like she has the power of fire, but something is missing. That's Lazuli. Lazuli's ice sword will make up the last thing and he has to give it to Kimiko willingly. If he gives it to her and comes to the good side, it will vanish and become part of the whole big fire thingy in the end, if not then the last piece she won't have. Thus in a way it won't be a sword for killing anymore, but for healing. Woot, corny, lol. And it turning to ice in the end...guess Lazuli can be winter since he was created by Mr Winter himself. *laughs* Mr Winter...I'll think of something, look at my file of interesting names...

Anonymous

Yay, so I got it partly right. But the sword thing. So in order to make the power to it's full strenght Lazuli has to give up his sword to her wilfully? Won't that be a really corny ending however if it's just he gives his sword to her, she defeats mr bad ice man and they all lived happily ever after? Oh an my question was is how is Reagnor(sp?) going to tell Lazuli where to find the sword if Lazuli, himself doesn't even remember about it?

Anonymous

Whoops, me again! Sorry ^^^^^^

Anonymous

Quote from: "Anonymous"Yay, so I got it partly right. But the sword thing. So in order to make the power to it's full strenght Lazuli has to give up his sword to her wilfully? Won't that be a really corny ending however if it's just he gives his sword to her, she defeats mr bad ice man and they all lived happily ever after? Oh an my question was is how is Reagnor(sp?) going to tell Lazuli where to find the sword if Lazuli, himself doesn't even remember about it?

Who said Lazuli was going to give her the sword? *evil grin* Well, maybe see what the others thinks.

There porbably won't be a happily ever after, Lazuli will still have emotional trauma, can't forgive himself, and maybe goes off to find himself leaving her behind, hehe. Have him come back later...then I can think of some other conflict to keep them apart for a while. Wow ain't I a stinker?  :twisted:

Oh, Lazuli has a sort of split personality. His remembering side does know about the sword, but when that dies off, he goes back to this boy who doesn't remember.

Anonymous

Names, Lazu? You wish for names? ^-^

Here're a few that caught my eye:
Anthelme
Hiver Malédiction--that means "Winter Curse" in French, by the way. ^-^ Sorry. I love the French language.
Assnan (XD Can you tell this is a generator name?)
Raas
Jatt
Zopyros (note the word Pyros in the name)
Addison
Arrigo
Gallagher

Aaaand that's all I've got for now. ^-^;;

EDIT: By the way...who's going first, second, etc. ? I'm ready to get the RP rollin' again. >w< <--*addicted to our RP*

Anonymous

I think it's your turn.. And then me1

Anonymous

Lol, tis Renor. Basically, like I said, because Renor did his homework. Renor finds out alot of random stuff, because his one great passion is learning things.
Not to mention, since he's a vampire, getting into other people's minds isn't hard, so any missing bits he could easily pull from Lazuli's head without the poor guy ever knowing he did so.

But yeah, the sword thing...Like I had mentioned before, Renor wants to make sure that the ice guy is at nearly full strength so that the battle is nearly even. I thought the best way for this to happen was for Lazuli to get his sword before they got to the home town and did the whole ritual thing. That way, any people Lazuli ends up killing with the sword will have their energy transfered to the ice guy, probably before Lazuli even remembers that's what the sword is for.
I just think that'd work a bit better so that the ice guy doesn't get totally creamed, ya know? lol.

And as for all the things like fire child, summer child thing...um, I don't know. Cuz Jakki is still gonna be there, so maybe she could be like fall? But I wasn't thinking that the people themselves were important, just their weapons (though Renor more than likely won't tell them that until the very end, lol).
And I could see Satu wanting to tag along with Kimiko, and thus Lomion will, and thus Jakki will as well, lol. It's like a freaky train of loyalties...

So! Yeah, I think we pretty much got the skeleton of the plot down. *nods* I plan on introducing Jakki first, and Renor second. And Renor will come and go as he pleases, so don't be surprised when he randomly appears/dissapears in the thread, hehe. He's just sort of there to make sure they all get nudged in the right direction.

Anonymous

Quote from: "AkiraKorimia"Names, Lazu? You wish for names? ^-^

Here're a few that caught my eye:
Anthelme
Hiver Malédiction--that means "Winter Curse" in French, by the way. ^-^ Sorry. I love the French language.
Assnan (XD Can you tell this is a generator name?)
Raas
Jatt
Zopyros (note the word Pyros in the name)
Addison
Arrigo
Gallagher

Aaaand that's all I've got for now. ^-^;;

Can I just call him Bob? lol. Nah, none have hit home yet. Hmm.

Eres, "wonderful"
Seth (God of chaos)
Bane
Kepheus (kind of like this one along with the legend behind it)
Ikaros (Like this one too)
Adahm

Oh man I thought of an interesting evil twist for the end. OOH. But I won't say it is so I can suprise you all at the end after Ice Man is destroyed. *evil cackle*

Ok, guess I should say it...some of it. It's just not going to be offically over once Ice Man is defeated. *covers her mouth* Nooo...can't say...what it is...must be...suprise...

Ok so here is what you need to know. Everything is as it should be, Lazuli was in the service of the Ice Man. He sort of had no choice and was powerless against him. BUT there is a reason Lazuli was powerless over the bad guy, and had no choice to stick around.

Ok, so anyway...everyone forget the whole thing about Kimiko needing the sword and them needing his sword for the final piece of the secret. That should be all.

*runs off before she can scream out the twist*

Which means I need to update Lazuli's stats and edit it. No not going to say because I want it to be something no one saw coming.  :twisted:

Anonymous

Is confused once more......Sorry guys I keep getting confused with all the new ideas. Why doesn't Lazuli give her the sword and what about the weapons? :cry:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cat"Is confused once more......Sorry guys I keep getting confused with all the new ideas. Why doesn't Lazuli give her the sword and what about the weapons? :cry:

Forget about Lazuli's sword, that's all. It won't have anything to do with the whole procedure.

As for the other swords, someone else is going to have to explain that, or maybe we should just wing it and when the time comes, explain it in our posts?

Anonymous

*raises hand* Sorry, the weapons thing was my doing.

I had mentioned it when discribing the whole plotty-ness with Renor.

Basically, to keep everyone necessary for the plot, I figured that the key to unlocking the ritual at that secret spot in Kimiko's home town would be everyone's weapons.
Satu has her kamas.
Lomion and Jakki have sister swords.
Enno has that scary swingy blade thing, lol.

So I just figured those could be necessary for the ritual to work to unlock Kimiko's cool fire power...
Yeah. Lol. ^^;;

Better?

Anonymous

Wonderful *applauds* I commend your efforts! >w<
Now, it's someone's time to post and I'm eager to know what happens next.

Anonymous

Woot!

BTW, new icon is a picture of how I see Sergi. Stat page (with proper credit to the artist) up as well with full picture!

Anonymous

OKay. NOw I"m totally in check. Oh, and it's my turn to post. I'll try to get it out as soon as I can.

Anonymous

I have a question....again. How many people are we puting into this thread?

Kimiko
Lazuli
Satu
Lomion
Satu's brother
Lomion's friend
Ice man.

Don't you think eight peoples a lot? :shock:  :!:  :?:

Anonymous

Hey real quick cat, are you sending me pm's?. I keep getting emails saying a new private message has arrived, but there is none in my box. It has done this several times now. Weird.

Anonymous

Lol, and don't forget in-and-out Renor. Yeah, eight is a bit of alot...um, lol. It would be sad after all this plotting and planning to randomly decide to split them up instead...^^;;
But yeah, whatever works. *nods*

Ah, and lazuli? Sometimes your email is delayed when it tells you you have a new PM. So you may have already checked your pms, and gotten the message, and then your email will pop up saying you got one.
Delayed reaction. It happens to me all the time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Lol, and don't forget in-and-out Renor. Yeah, eight is a bit of alot...um, lol. It would be sad after all this plotting and planning to randomly decide to split them up instead...^^;;
But yeah, whatever works. *nods*

Ah, and lazuli? Sometimes your email is delayed when it tells you you have a new PM. So you may have already checked your pms, and gotten the message, and then your email will pop up saying you got one.
Delayed reaction. It happens to me all the time.

Oh maybe, but cat already sent me one once and it never came. So just checking.