Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Jaelynn Kethron plot stuff (Small Wonder, Nightshade, Chocot

Started by Anonymous, September 09, 2006, 10:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Hmm...truth be told, I've been musing over this and the plot for a while and...I think I'm gonna have to bow out of the plot. ^^;; Sorries, especially since I know I kind of left you hanging...erg. >_< I was a bit iffy on playing the older brother to begin with due to time restraints but I've come to realize that, for now, I really do need to focus on the plots and characters I already have--and I have a lot I need to post right now, which I've fallen a bit behind on with college starting up. Erk.

Sorry guys. >__< But maybe in the future our plots and characters will intersect! <3 For now...I just...must focus on the characters I have right now and resist the urge to play more. XD

Hate doing this. >_< But...gah. I already have 11 characters I gotta post right now and I have a feeling that, at the rate I'm going, I'd only hold up the plot which I hate doing. Good luck with finding the other brother though! I'm sure there'll be no problems there, since ya already got the younger one easily! 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Umm...okay. Hopefully Nightshade will be willing to play two brothers for me until I can convince someone else to play the older brother. >.>