Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello?

Started by Anonymous, October 07, 2006, 10:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Is anybody out there? It seems so quite in SotE. What happened to everyone? Like all my threads died. I miss you all!

Anonymous

*reveals his ninja self from the shadows* Sorry I tend to do that every once in a while.

Anonymous

It seems like everyone is gone does't it? My topics have all but died and I think people forget aboue them or forget about me. :(

Anonymous

*glompsqueezlesattacks, coming out of nowhere* AWW~ >w< Nobody's forgotten about you, Cat! I've been wondering where you've been...But people may just be really ridiculously busy. Take Blue, for example. She's moving.

But don't worry! I'm here! *strikes heroic pose...then falls flat on face* Damn! >.>

Anonymous

*gets clompedsequeezedandattacked* Well, I know nobodies forgotten about me, But all my topics are dead... So I have nothing to do on this site...Yes, that's true, school ruins all the lives of rpg'ers. LOl, I know you're here! *Helps AkiraKorimia up* *squezze* You rock!!! My socks!!!

Anonymous

Whoops, that was me...forgot to log in...-_-;;;

Anonymous

Thanks. ^-^;;

>w< Awesome! Finally, I rock! *dances*

I've got one last character (pfft. Right. Last character. XD ) that doesn't have anyone to RP with. His name's Leithan. If you want, I could RP him with you. ^-^

Leithan: *bows* Good day, milady...My, don't you look ravishing today.

Me: Quit hitting on my friend, Lei.

Anonymous

You're welcome, and oh, you've always rocked, it just hasn't happened! Hmm.. he sounds awesome. What should we do with him. I could always create a new character because I don't know who I've got, but an, he sounds nice. Tell me more about him if you could, or you don't have to but.. it would be cool!

Anonymous

I have lace, but she's actually a sick woman who will probably die at the end of the topic, or seomthing, all I know is she's sick but doesn't care and does anything she sets her mind to, its just her sickness gets in the way.

Anonymous

I WUV YOU VERY MUCH! -launches on- I GOT A NEW MANGA BOOK CAT!!! You NEED To read it. Please say you'll borrow it tommorrow?

Anonymous

Anonymous

*steals pants like in the avatar because it's so cute*

Hello? :P

Anonymous

Hello how are you? Have you noticed how dead it is? *kills the person who thought of school*

Anonymous

I WUV YOU!! (Again/More) It will come back. This site can't die. It's impossible. -nods and looks pleased with self-

Anonymous

yep. People may leave or become inactive, but there's always an influx of new people or the return of old members.

Anonymous

Yeah, what Jonas say's. You might try hooking up with Vernenator X, because he has a lot of charries open. XDD How was band practice? Everybody come?

Anonymous

Just a now-returning RPer...I guess you could say I'm back.  I've been looking for some active RPers myself.

Anonymous

LOl.. that's cool.. I"m still kinda new here, but I love this place!!!!! It's the best! I'm glad you're back!!! *throws confettie* Sorry for the lateness in this message. I had to perform at a football game and school continues to ruin lives. Good thing we won the football game! We are 7-0!!! WOOT! We are undefeated yet!

Anonymous

You killed the person who thought of school? YAY CAT-SAN! *Glomps* I'm so sorry I disappeared without a trace (school is evil, yes, yes it is - even though technically I'm not -in- school, but I do have class) but I'm back, and I replied to our thread - but I understand if you don't want to keep going with it, given the huge gap and such >>;;

AnywayHIHEREIAMLOVEYOU!

Anonymous

*kicks the dead person who created school* Yup And don't worry about it.. It happens and i wouldn't want to desert our topic, why would I want to do that? I'll post back as soon as I can.. I just remembered that I have a pared(like pa-rayed) today and plus I have homework :( .