Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

WHO IS READY!!!!???

Started by Anonymous, January 31, 2005, 08:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oh great members of the dread army, rejoice, for i see only victory in our plan and the blood of the castle shall flow to the sight of all our worldly enemies! With the powerful members we contain, and host of kobold fodder, our weapons shall sing to the cutting of flesh and the splitting of helms as the once noble kingdom becomes nothing more than a playground for our battle lust! Rejoice, i say, for our time has come!

Anonymous

"Tell us if you be the Christ"

"I am the Christ"

"ARE YOU THE SON OF GOD????"

"I am"

"The Cross with a prisoner"

Villagers of Serendipity will be in the same position as HIM!

LET THE KILLING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Today is when their deaths begin!

Rhindeer

You guys are so crazy. XDD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

O_o  I don't know if I wanted to converse with you during the seige...that's definately one of the most scariest things I've heard.....

Anonymous

Die die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  die die die die  

*does evil insane psychotic laugh*

Anonymous

*drinks from a vat of blood to sate his battle lust*  aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaa
aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooo
oooorrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(that's my trademark battle yell that i just made up) lol

Anonymous

WHO'S IN THE CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????   ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i shall crusify some of them upside down after we pwn serendipity lol.

THEN THE CONCERT!!!!!!!!

Featuring:

Venorik & Qee'lakstreea - vocals
Balkin - lead guitar
Kerath - bass

hehe i know what your sayin, but me and Aethyr found a way to do it lol...they will be imported from Lith My'athar as drow instruments, then amplified and "electrified" by Balkin. I got a song list..it will PWN!!!!!! dancers and a pit too, hehe

Anonymous

what bout the drums?  we gots to have the drums!!!!!

Rhindeer

*ish royally frightened*

...I'll just be going now...

*creeps away*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Dude, good idea to swtich to mercyful fate....oh man

ANYTHING FROM "DON'T BREAK THE OATH"

Goldie

*cough* except you're all forgetting that you ain't gonna win XDDD  *cough*

>_> <_<

*runs before she is killed*

Anonymous

Do not argue with the mod duo of darkness or you will join the cruificial ranks lol. That or be made a dancer at the concert LOL! * bow chika bow wow*

Anonymous

LOL...oh man.....the slaves.....DUDE....IDEA....GWAR!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

BOW CHIKA BOW WOW !!!!!!  * harbors similar ideads*.... WRAARW!

Anonymous

*curls up in fetal position* but who's going to play the drumses?

umm. yeah *tries to regain some dignity and scariness*

Goldie

you forget...I am part of the evilness ^_~ I just like my good folk better (Siyavash just hasn't had any opportunities to post so he's kinda lost his spark in me...)

Anonymous

Darlig will use the bones of worthless creatures for his drumsticks and the skulls for the drums, mwahahahahahaha

Anonymous

HELL YEAH!!  lets wear rib cages as vests on stage!