Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The kiss of conception!

Started by Goldie, December 04, 2006, 01:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

"I've looked forward to our meeting..." a woman whispered into the man's ear.  She had bought him at a fair price...a gorgeous specimen if she had ever seen one.  Oddly enough, his asking price had not been very high for a man of his appearance; it unnerved her.  Yet, it did not scare her away completely, in fact the nervous feeling in her stomach before she laid with a man was not one she often felt anymore.  Sex lost it's butterfly effect after the first hundred or so times.

The man shivered as her hands traced across his tanned skin, following a line of freckles on his shoulders until her fingers trailed upon his cheeks.  He really was adorable....how he could not have asked for more...

But no, it was not something she'd think about.  This night, she would have him, all of him, and as it was her pleasure to make the whore cry out in passion, she would taunt him until he nearly exploded with ecstasy.  Some of her closest friends asked why she didn't simply join a brothel and make money doing what she loved instead of spending it, but it always came down to the same thing.  She enjoyed being able to do anything she wanted with the men she bought.  She enjoyed being able to make them desire her instead of falling prey to her own desires, her own passions.  She did not want to be in the mercy of a client.

"As have I" the man muttered, eyes fluttering behind closed lids as he took a sharp breath, feeling her fingers undo the buttons of his shirt.  Sure, he'd been doing this for a while, but it wasn't every day that a client came in and told him not to do anything.  But here she was, odd as it seemed, she wanted him to do exactly what she said, and seeing as she was a paying customer, he couldn't ignore her wishes!  Ah!  But there was pleasure in it!  His body shuddered against her touch in a way that made him want to giggle....

"Musmel...." she murmured his name, her lips lingering before his, taunting him with their luster....their....

OH GODS NO!

"I'm sorry!" Musmel shouted, pushing her away without even thinking.  She stumbled backwards with a cry of alarm, "No..no, you have to keep your lips away from me!" he cried again, not even bothering to help her from the floor.

Didn't she know? He thought desperately, Didn't she know what kissing did to people!?!  How could she have...

"Oh...oh gods I'm gonna be sick" he whimpered, leaning over a clutching his stomach, one hand pressed firmly against his mouth, "Oh gods..."  the bile rose in his throat and without thinking, he dashed to the water basin and heaved his stomachs contents into the bowl.

"What is wrong with you!?" the woman cried, brushing herself off as she rose to her feet.  Her face was blotchy with anger and humiliation.  How dare he?  How DARE he push her onto the floor and then vomit into a bowl!

"No wonder your asking price is so low!"  With a cry, she grabbed the satchel of coins she had left on the nightstand for him and stormed out of the room.  Musmel looked up, frantically trying to find a way to stop her.  She couldn't leave!  No!  She couldn't!  This would be the third time someone had stormed out on him....why?  He still didn't know why it happened, but he was going to go hungry if he couldn't find business!  And...and...Peach might kick him out!  That couldn't happen!

"No!  Please don't go...i'm sorry!  I really am!  Just, please!"  He grabbed at her arm which she immediately pulled out of his reach and stormed out the front door.  Musmel chased after her, specks of vomit still clinging to his cheeks, "Can you..." he started, "Can you at least leave me the money!?" He cried just before the front door slammed in his face.

"Great." he sighed, slumping into a chair, brooding over his bad luck, "Just great."

ooc:  Indroducing......*drumroll* MUSMEL!  XD  he's my favorite :)

Anonymous

"WHAT IN THE SEVEN GODS OF HELL IS GOING ON??!!" Demanded an irate female voice, echoing from the corridor where the customer had fled. The door to the room was flung open and a young woman stomped in, the outer layers of her colorful robes hanging losely around her paper-white shoulders. A violet-lacquered hand was propped firmly against the doorframe, as if its owner was preparing herself for an extremely unpleasant surprise. Silver hair tied in hastily-done pigtails cascaded around her almond-shaped amethyst eyes, which were presently narrowed in great annoyance. She was obviously foreign, a slight accent noticable upon her words.

"I turn around and then look back, only to nearly get attacked by a client who is at her whit's end! Do you KNOW who gets in trouble for these mishaps? ME!" She snarled, adding several other wrathful phrases in some foreign language.

Those frowning eyes blinked for a moment as she eyed the man who had been frantic moments ago.

"...Who are you anyway? How come I don't recognize you...Are you some pervert who has sneaked in here for a bit of fun?!" A bamboo brush slid out of her long silky sleeve and into one hand. "You should know that I've been given the right to utterly destroy any trespassers to this establishment, correct?"

Leaning against the edge of the wall expectantly, the girl (of no more than twenty) brushed aside a too-long hem of her robe. This revealed a rather scant lace-up top underneath, which exposed a piercing in her navel...A silver crescent moon. Another mark was visible underneath the right side of her collar bone, but this time it was a tattoo of a gothic-influenced lotus flower. Her black capris were rolled up at the knee in an almost tomboyish air, long bandages wrapped about most of her shins.

"...Well?! Who are you?"

((Sorry I posted on something so old...This post just really struck me...I'm sorry my writing is so horrible! -bows- ^_^U)

Goldie

ooc:  No worries about posting on an "old" post!!!  Hahaha, as long as the player is still here and willing to pick it back up again it's great!  Sorry it took so long for me to reply XD  things have been super hectic, and I think it's about time to get my creative juices running again. AKA, procrastinating on these three research papers is much appreciated!  haha!

ic:

The young man coward when the overbearing woman stormed towards him, shouting as if he had done some horrible deed.  He didn't know what to do.  After all, his patron had just stormed out of the brothel in a frenzy and he had just barfed a lung into the washbasin by the side of the bed.  Overall, it was not a good encounter, and she had certainly made a fuss!  It shocked him how many people didn't understand the reprocussions of kissing....didn't they know that the entwining of lips meant that you were releasing a piece of your soul!  There were stories from his village of people who went completely bonkers when they were found kissing too many people.  Their souls had been completely released into the world, destroying them!

"I didn't do anything!" he cried back, his amber eyes wild with shock and fear, "She stormed out!  She..she..."  He couldn't even bring himself to say it.  No one here seemed to know...no one here seemed to care what kissing did to someone!

"No!  no!  I'm not a pervert!  I work here!  Peach gave me a job!"  He coward even more as she approached, trying to make himself as small as possible, which was not very easy to do with a 6 foot tall man.  His shirt was still unbuttoned and draping loosely across his deep tanned torso.  He had worked so hard to get that perfect color across his entire body and the stark white clothes he wore made him look positively dashing.  And yes, people still did not want him.  He couldn't understand it...they were all just stupid!  All of them!

"And my name's Musmel.  I've been here for a few weeks."  He looked down at her with a gaze so pitiful even the most cold hearted person would melt.  What would he doe if he was kicked out?  There was no where else he could go...he had not skills other than giving ultimate pleasure to help him in the world.  Although, he did have quite a striking singing voice, he had heard horrible tales about those trying to make it as a bard and did not want to live a life like that.  A life of poverty and trying to create lyrics that people would love to listen to time and time again...it just wasn't something he could see himself doing.  Not at all.  Besides, just because he could sing didn't mean he could play a lute, or a viol....he would just die, really.  No one would want him if he was kicked out of a brothel.

"Don't destroy me...please?" he whimpered, looking like a 5 year old in a 19 year old's body.  It was apparent that he either lived a completely sheltered life, or he grew up in a strange place, or he just had no clue.  Either or would have been completely accurate.  All that he could hope for was that she would leave him alone, or tell him that he could stay....that's all he wanted.

Anonymous

((I see, I see...I procrastinate a lot, as well...^_^UU Although I know I shouldn't...))

"Didn't do anything?! Tch! Who caused her to storm out?! It certainly was not me!" The young woman retorted coldly, those glaring eyes narrowed once more, a hand tightening on the door frame. It was visible that her lacquered nails made slight indents upon the soft wood... And she would surely use that same force on a man, if provoked to do so.

"And of course you're a pervert!! You just admitted youseld that you work here! Simply disgusting..." She sneered in disgust stopping a few feet in front of the man, seeming to be worried of catching some lethal disease. "I praise the gods that I didn't accept this kind of work here...Such a waste..." She added a tad softer, toying in annoyance with one of her stray bangs. "Hmph... Whatever you did to make her run off must have certainly been bad, neh?" Amethyst orbs eyed Musmel curiously. He was rather handsome, she had to admit... But a man was still a man. And they were all ignorant, in her mind.

Despite the pitiful look, the girl merely scoffed. "Don't give me that child-like face, it's troublesome. I could care less about your stupid excuses and pity stories." She continued to eye the man critically, until her eyes fell upon the vomit-filled bowl. "So I assume that is what scared her off, neh?" Surprisingly, a laugh then emitted from her lips. It was chiming and rather pretty, but undeniably taunting and cruel underneath.

"Oh, did you really think I would waste my time destroying someone who wouldn't fight me back? Please. If you really want to be destroyed, come back with a spine then." She replied once calmed down from her laughing. "So what DID you do...? Besides traumatize her by throwing up?" She teased coyly.

Goldie

ooc: hehehe, procrastination is the key to keep you from where you want to be!  xD  I enjoy making up rhymes!

ic:

The young man didn't know whether to laugh or breathe a sigh of relief upon hearing that this fiesty young woman wouldn't destroy him.  Although, he wasn't too keen on being called a pervert, he didn't know how he could possibly counter it...after all, being a pervert was completely different than simply enjoying the fun in sex and the pleasure from women.

Unsure of what to do, he made a face instead.

"Pervert is a pretty strong word." he told her with a wrinkled nose, "It's not like I go around peeping into people's bed chambers or seducing children.  I'm perfectly content to sit around and wait for people to point at me and say 'let's go.'  If anything it's the customers who are the perverts."  It was true too.  He had spoke with many people who were here from necessity not necessarily by choice, or for the simple reason of sleeping with many different people.  Given,  most enjoyed it, but there were always those who just needed a little extra cash and this was a pretty easy way to get it!

He found himself becoming more and more offended when she continued to claim that it was his fault that the woman had stormed out.  How could anyone blame him??  He had not been the one to try and kiss the woman!  She had done everything to him!  He would not let some random woman with enough money to steal a part of his soul!

No sir, no thank you, good bye!  He would keep his soul in tact, thank you very much!

"What did I do?!" He cried, straightening from his cowaring position against the wall.  I did absolutely nothing.  It was she who decided that kissing me would be a good idea.  Honestly, some people have no respect, nor a sense of right and wrong!  The thought of letting her touch me with those....soul suckers...would make even the least queasy tremble with bile!  Perhaps the patrons should be screened more carefully and this wouldn't happen!"

He sighed, and sat down heavily on the luxurious bed that was still perfectly arranged with pillows, the blankets still tucked in.  He couldn't let this keep happening.  He wouldn't earn any money at this rate...he was a failure....why was everything so different away from home?

Anonymous

"Hmph. Pervert is a perfectly suitable word, and I may use it as I wish, thank you. I must agree that your clientel here are just as guilty of perversion, though... However, it is YOU who agrees to do such a disgusting deed for mere money. There is quite a similarity there." She replied flatly, glowering slightly and sitting unceremoniously in a nearby chair. Her long robes swept around her bare feet and settled over her slim knees.

Another laugh came unexpectedly from her lips. "Ha! Is THAT all? She tried to kiss you?! You would do anything else the little skank wanted, but you refused to kiss her? Why, you are like a child worrying about touching someone of the opposite gender for fear of 'cooties'!! How is having sex with a complete stranger for money NOT 'soul-sucking', yet a mere touch of the lips is?!" She threw her head back slightly in the chair, obviously very entertained by this idea, which seemed utterly childish to her. "And by the way, I'm sure no one else working here vomits at the thought of a kiss, so I doubt a screening process would be put into place..."

"By the way...My name is Takumi...But I'm sure you don't care and personally, that doesn't bother me a bit. But I can't help wondering..." The woman trailed off, gliding over to perch upon the end of the bed, quiet eyes staring at Musmel. She issued a slight tilt of her head before continuing.

"How in the gods did you get a job in a brothel if you can't kiss someone?"

Goldie

He gave the woman a look over his fingers that still covered his face.  There wasn't anything she could say to him about being a pervert if she herself worked in the same place.  Whether she did what he did meant nothing in the grand scheme of things.

"If we're so perverse" he replied, "Then why in the Goddess's name do you work here.  Obviously you're surrounded by us 'perverts' so I don't really think you should be pointing and making names."

Heat rose in Musmel's cheeks when she decided to laugh at his story.  These people were all the same.  None of them truly understood the horror behind kissing and it was beginning to grate on his nerves.  If they had only seen what he had seen in his village!  People would die or go insane with the slightest touch of lips!  Whether male or female, it did not make a difference!  This...this woman would certainly never understand the pleasures nor the pains of passion so how could she say that it is "just kissing"?

"Everyone else here will die." he muttered darkly, his amber eyes smoldering, "I've tried warning them....but no one listens.  You can laugh" he added, his tone raising slightly, "But I've seen enough people's souls destroyed to risk anything.  Sex is merely a joining of people in a recreational activity.  People put too much emphasis on the act as something godly or romantic.  It really is just how our bodies work."

He pondered silently for a few moments, replaying the images from his past when his very sister was brought home with blank eyes and gaping mouth.  She wasn't dead...but she might as well have been.  She wouldn't eat, she wouldn't sleep, she wouldn't speak....it didn't take long until she wasted away into nothing and was placed in her grave.  It was a deadly game...people needed to realize it sooner or later...

"You don't need to kiss to be in a brothel, Takumi" he told her, mirth returning to his features as he thought through ways he could seriously mess with her, "You really just need to know how to fuck!"

Anonymous

"I work here because it gives me a chance to keep the stupid men like you in low population. I can lower the amount of female germs, as well... If they disobey or do not work, I can evict them as easily as the blink of an eye." Takumi smirked, a hint of malevolence in her accented voice. "My job is such, being a manager. Of course Peach owns this place, but do you have any idea how amny of us actually DO anything?!" She ached an eyebrow.

"Souls? Destroyed? Obviously, you must assume that something very um...Different is done in kissing. Have you been watching the kissig of vampires or of normal people?" Her smirk broadened at the thought. How ignorant this man was. It was actually a bit pitiful... It was always the handsome ones, wasn't it? They always made the most foolish and thoughtless mistakes.

"Hmph." She narrowed her eyes at his tasing comment, obviously on the verge of frightening rage once more. "Contrary to your beliefs, I do have experience in sleeping with someone. I have been married before, fool."

Her left ring finger was empty of a ring.

Goldie

low population was she honestly saying this?  Perhaps he had just mis-heard, or perhaps she was just plain stupid.  He hated when people decided that they were above him just because of his profession.  At least he was in high demand among the masses!

erm...

or was.

Damnit!  He hated how people never listened to him and immediately thought he was immature or simplistic.  He was neither and it was starting to grate on his nerves.  So she thought that they were all perverse and it was her duty to keep them in low population?

"Do you think that, should brothels close, people would stop?" he asked, his amber eyes calculating from beneath dark lashes, "Do you think that, should brothel's close and us perverse people kicked onto the street, would make the issues in the world end?  We offer a safe haven for those who can afford it.  A haven in their fantasies, in their desires.  If the brothels closed and us people kept in such low populations, who knows what these patrons would go out and do to innocent passersby?  At least I can go to bed knowing that one of my customers isn't going to go out and use a child just because he, or she, wants some enjoyment."

He rolled his eyes at her comment, "Well congratulations, you've been married.  Considering you don't have a ring I never would have guess.  I'm good at making your wildest fantasies seem a reality when I hold you, not being able to read minds."

Goddess she was frustrating!  He wished that he could just trip the horse she was riding and bring her down to a more earthly level.  "And no, I didn't watch people kiss vampires.  I'm not stupid."  If she had only seen what he had...but then, he didn't know how much he could actually tell her.  His was a dark past and no one knew of it other than his avid fear of human lips.

Without waiting for a response, Musmel stood, picked up the wash basin where he had emptied his stomach and began walking out.  He needed to clean up his own messes...even if she didn't understand, even if no one understood the seriousness that was kissing...

Anonymous

"I never said they would. Unfortunately, such behavior is disgusting common, even among my true profession... Which truthfully, is found surprising to most people." Takumi gave a nonchalant shrug and perchd herself calmly on the railing between the bedposts. She really did not mind if people knew that helping keep a brothel under control was not her real occupation... It was only when people delved into what was that she began to get irate.

Another cruel, taunting laugh escaped her lips at that next comment. "Ha! You act as if people don't ALREADY do perverse things to innocents! I admit it would be WORSE, yes, but it is already done in rather...Generous amounts. That's why this government is so horrible..." She added with a disdainful scoff underneath her breath. "They ignore what people really need help with in order to make themselves fatter... The pigs..."

"And I do not wear a ring because I have no use for it. My former husband met with a rather...'Unfortunate' end. I do not appreciate being double-crossed in anything... Especially what he called a 'relationship'. However, I suppose I should have thanked the fool for teaching me how horrid men really are..." The young woman added, seemingly lost in her own thoughts for a moment.

"Oh... I suppose I'm not that surprised." She said simply, running a hand through her messy pigtails before pulling them free. She then shook her head, letting silver hair cascaded about her shoulders and mid-back. God, she hated keeping her hair up for that long.

Goldie

ooc:  O_o  for some reason a post for Musmel now has been soooo hard to do!

ic:

The government huh?  He never was one to keep up with the times...and it was months..maybe even years later that he realized that Dawn had left and a successor was appointed.  The monarchy never really meant anything to him, as it kept out of his life, he too kept out of it.  It didn't really concern him at all.  What he learned was from bed talk, and what he retained..well...that depended if his partner at the time was just mediocre.  If they were fantastic or particularly horrible he'd only remember the experience and not the pillow discussions.  They weren't really his strong point any ways.

So...if she thought that the government was behind all of their problems, he wasn't about to argue.  If he knew more, maybe, but he didn't and wasn't about to argue about something that meant nothing to him.  He was already being accused of being perverse, he wasn't about to open the door and be labled liar too.  He was a lot of things, but liar certainly wasn't one of them.

"An unfortunate end?" he asked from the next room where a small sink and wash basin rested as he cleaned out the bowl.  He finished rinsing and washing the bowl and returned to the room, running a warm towel over the dish and watched her remove her pigtails.  Musmel's amber eyes swept over her once, completely aware that her hair undone gave her quite a sensual appeal.

"Double crossed, huh?" he muttered, walking past her to put the bowl back in its proper place before leaning against the wall directly opposite of Takumi.  Without taking his eyes from her face, Musmel began meticulously re-doing the buttons of his shirt, covering up tanned, toned skin with the pure white shirt.  "It sounds to me that your crime could be worse than mine."  He walked forward and leaned his face close to hers, "I give life.  I don't take it away."  He held his position for a few moments before returning to lean against the far wall, eyes never leaving hers.

Anonymous

OoC|| I'm sorry... If you have run out of inspiration, you can change or something.. ^_^U Have I messed something up?

"Yes, I said 'unfortunate'... Is it that hard to understand?" Takumi pouted slightly and arched an eyebrow. She yawnd boredly, cracking her fingers and shifting so she sat cross-legged on the end of the bed. "Things can be arranged by certain employers of mine to change things for this whole government... Whether for better or worse is yet to be seen..." Her violet eyes stared out the door for a moment. "But it isn't my job to question those things..." A light shrug emanated from her shoulders.

"I have done no crime... Is it a crime to express one's opinion towards politics? For that is all I am doing, you see... It is all part of my job. Just as what you do it part of yours, neh?" She shifted back slightly as he drew near her, almond-shaped eyes narrowing ever so noticably. "And I do not take life either... I create it."

Suddenly, there was a light flapping noise. "Oh, it seems like one of my creations is arriving for you to see..." As the fluttering drew closer, a large black and electric blue butterfly entered the room. Its elaborate wings flapped gracefully, creating the same melodious rhythm with every sweep/ The young woman offered a pale hand, which the creature promptly landed upon.

"Hello..." An actual smile graced her lips as she held the butterfly to her shoulder, allowing it to step on. It seemed to whisper something in her ear, sharing a secret no one else would understand.

Goldie

ooc:  No no!  you haven't done anything wrong ^^;;  Musmel is just a new character and it's a bit difficult for me to figure out what direction I want to go with him O_o  I started with him just being plain goofy...but the more I tried to make him that way, he punched me in the face telling me that I shouldn't do it!  xD

ic:
He raised his eyebrows at her, "I don't remember ever say anything against politics." he told her pointedly.  "Frankly, I'm not too keen on them as it is so have whatever views you wish.  They leave me alone, so I don't bother with them either."  He shrugged, "Change the government, huh?  If it's so terrible, why don't you just do it?"  It seemed, as he kept listening to her, that she enjoyed complaining a lot more than doing.  She complained about the brothel and the horrors of men...now she was complaining about the government.  If she was so influential, why wouldn't she just do something?

Ah well...he wasn't one to go out and do anything really.  He couldn't really blame her for it.  She just grated on his nerves which made him a bit more irritable than he should have been.  Time to calm down a bit.  After all, she certainly wasn't the first person to make fun of him for his inability to kiss people...even the thought made him shudder involuntarily.

"So you don't take life...you make butterflies.  Does that mean your ex-husband's "unfortunate end" was not instigated at your hands?"

He watched closely as the strange colored insect fluttered onto her shoulder.  For the first time he actually saw her at ease.  Something about the strange creatures seemed to change her, make her into someone nice, and not so cold hearted and world-hating.  It was a very flattering change.  Without the scowl she was pretty.  Of course, considering her hatred for men he wasn't about to say a word.  If she wanted to be angry it wasn't his place to change that.  Let her hate the world.

"What type of insect is that, anyways?" he asked, unable to shake the brilliant colors it flaunted.

Anonymous

"Well, that is exactly what my employers hired me to help do... Change the disgusting government. But I cannot really speak much about that... They would surely grow rather irate, and many of them are a thousand times stronger and less forgiving than I..." She smirked slightly at the thought, as if remembering a fond leader or teacher of sorts.

"But I suppose you wouldn't really understand my creations..." A slight pout crossed her lips as she watched the docile creature on her shoulder. "Not many people understand my art... It's such a shame, really... Only art holds the ability to possess true beauty..." Her accented voice mused as she fondly offered another hand for the insect to step upon. It walked on obediantly and fluttered slowly for a moment, then went still. "No human can really be perfect and lovely... Only some have the ability to create such splendor..."

"No... You assumed that I killed him... I did not. I merely gave him the same fate which he dealt me..." Takumi answered with a slight glance. "I only keep making my art... Because of him... He loved it as much as I did, so I began to create things to see him smile... However..." A light breath came from her lips, and the butterfly instantly turned into a puff of smoke. "He soon found no more beauty in anything that involved me..."

"Not that it matters now, however... One man is all the same as the next..."

Goldie

ooc: sooo....I definitely forgot that the Brothel is in Adele in the post where I mentioned Dawn and the government....ahahahahahaha...so....you can disregard that because I was not thinking ._.  I'm sorry!!!  Of course, it was only said in his head...but I felt the need to say something because it's so blatantly wrong for Adele!

ic:

There she went again with the all men are the same crap.  It really was a closed-minded statement.  All men certainly were not the same, just as all women weren't either.  There were good and bad people everywhere, and that certainly did not depend upon their sex, but upon the situations of the upbringing, and maybe just some underlying need to be nasty.  Who knew how the minds of humans worked!  But one thing Musmel had come to accept was that, for better or worse, everyone was different and it's fools errand to shape them into what you hoped they should be.

Not that he was going to say anything to her about it.  He could tell that she was just and angry person and he valued his life far too much to cross her over and over again in the hopes that she wouldn't set one of her creations on him.  For all he knew, they were poisonous little buggers and he had toed the line a bit too much as it was....

He was slowly starting to regret getting in her face like that....

What must she think of him now?  Probably under the lable of "this man is just another pig" or something like that...

He hated hurting others...and before, when he had pushed his client, it was a fear reaction, not the want to hurt her enough that she would leave him alone.  Goddess this place was mixed up!  If he could just go back to his village, no one would think any less of him for not kissing...he would not be the one to spread that plague to others....

"so....if he was such a pig that you had to dispose of him in some way...why in the Goddess's name do you keep making them for him?  That just seems backwards and makes no sense at all.  And what are they for that matter?  I'm sure they do more that just fly around being interestingly colored insects."

Anonymous

OoC|| It's all right. ^_^ I didn't hugely notice it... xDD Oh, have you by any chance heard of Eclipse? I am not sure how many places they have spread to yet...

"Hm... That is a good qustion... Why do I...?" Takumi sighed slightly, a hint of what sounded like remorse upon her voice. She again stared out towards the door, her scowl fading once again, her violet eyes growing dim with some distant memory. "Maybe it's because I'm a fool?" She twirled a strand of silver hair absent-mindly about one finger.

"And my creations are for several things... The gathering of information, for example... They can also be used to keeping watch easier. I can draw many other things besides what you just saw, anyway, and each has its own purpose to serve... Each has a... Meaning to its life..." She hated having to explain her art to people. If they could not understand its beauty, then it was not her fault.

She was now, however, lost deeply in her own mind, the previous question regarding her ex-husband weighing heavily upon her being. Some things were just hard to completely get over...