Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A bunch of charries up for grabs!

Started by Goldie, December 06, 2006, 06:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

Hellooooo SotE!  Work is basically done for me (minus studying for finals) so I decided that it is about time for me to magically reappear and start posting again!  HOORAY!  This means that I have quite a few characters who are up for grabs for anyone who is interested in a fun time!!!  ^_^  I'm really excited to get started again!

Alrighty, here are a list of characters who are open for grabs!  (believe me, there are quite a few.  They've kind of piled up in my school driven absence.)

Teague:  A fun loving minstrel from Connlaoth!  Well, he's FROM Connlaoth, but he doesn't live here anymore.  Teague travels all over the world in order to bring the join of music to everyone that he meets!  He's entertained nobles as well as lower class citizens and has been...well...pretty much everywhere minus the "evil" lands.  So yes, he's always optimistic even when he's starving because no one will pay him for his music.  He has two younger siblings, Eirene, and Tobrecan both who are still in Connlaoth.  (Eirene still loves him, but Tobre hates his older brother for running into the magical world without a thought of the consequences.)

Xinthe:  Xinthe is...well....Xinthe....he's a chameleon which means he can change his appearance at will, as in alter his height by a few inches, change the shape of his nose and eyes, as well as change his hair color, eye color, a make his skin a few shades lighter or darker than their natural hue.  This of course means he has his own working guises without even having to lift a finger, and he's pretty good at masking his presence and getting away with A LOT.  He's a hardened criminal....well, thiefish type character.  I haven't had a chance to play him so I can't give you many specifics!  But he's cocky to a T and he's fantastic!  ....in my mind!

TAKEN!  Woot! :) Vaenain[/b]:  Maybe you can guess what he's like just by deciphering the hidden word in his name.... *cough*  If not, his theme song is "You're sooo vain!"  haha!  Vaenain is a noble from Adela and lets the world know it!  He is also a master of illusions and uses his magic to get whatever he wants whenever he wants it.  Throughout the community he is known as a pretty horrible womanizer and won't object to using base means to woo a pretty face.  Some might call it taking advantage, but he likes to call it using his resources!  He is a stuck-up, pompous pig who enjoys walks on the beach and candlelit dinners....

Nomarie d'llaudino[/b]:  She already has a thread going, but the person who was suppose to reply to it disappeared!  If anyone cares to scuttle over to Serendipity -- Arca, and find the thread labeled "A Noble Tantrum" and cares to join, please do!  I really would LOVE to get her off of the ground!

Jocan[/b]: A man...or beast....you can choose.  He has no recollection of his past but was reborn through the life of another.  Jocan was planted in a woman's womb and fed off of her strength until he was able to tear himself free from her, emerging fully grown and filled with an animals instincts.  He has white hair that reaches nearly to his knees and can call iridescent blades from his fingertips at will, giving him the upper hand in a fight without having to use unwieldy weapons.  Whenever he is fighting, he is filled with a blood lust that clouds any human thoughts or morals and simply fights until there is nothing else to destroy.  Anyone care to dance with a monster?

Annnddd....I think I'll end with that.  I have a few more who I can possibly revive, but let's keep it to this until further notice!  :)

Anonymous

Hey! Vaenain sounds like a pretty interesting character! I'd love to play with him. Uhm, what kind of character would you want him to interact with? I have a barmaid that isn't doing anything at the moment. If that won't work, I can easily whip up a new character, I'm a character whore so it would be no trouble at all =)

Goldie

Any type of character you feel would be fun to play with Vaenain will work beautifully!  XD  he can pretty much get along with anyone, and even those whom he doesn't like still makes pretty fun stories!  LOL!

So bar maid, or made up character, which ever is best for you, go for it!  ^_^

Anonymous

Alrighty. For right now we can try with Lily =) So, wherever and whenever you want to start, I'll follow you.

Goldie

Well, considering he's an Adelan noble...we should probably have it in Ketra :-)  and if you'd like to make the first thread I can jump right in with my amazingly selfless character...

bwaha

Anonymous

Hahaha, that sounds perfect. I'll go ahead and make the thread right now.

Goldie

Hurray!!! I'm so excited :-D

Goldie

UPDATE:  Nomarie and Vaenain are taken ^_^  but if you'd like to jump in the threads, you're more than welcome!