Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Need a Father!

Started by Anonymous, February 01, 2005, 04:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello fellow SotEers! I'm looking for someone to father my character Æana's baby. Æana is fifteen, so I would prefer if the father were fairly young. I would like the relationship to be a one-time thing, simply a one-night stand resulting in a child, but I really don't want much interaction with the real father, as I have other plans. You don't have to actually post the whole "creating" part, but we can RP that if you want to. Please get back to me soon, and please let the character be currently unoccupied, as I would like this to happen in the near future. Thank you very much!

Anonymous

Hmmm... I went through all my characters and figured Owen would be easiest.

Though.. The mother would have to be a courtesan or something.. Owen's like a spoiled rich boy ^^;; Anything you need to know about him is in biography: //http://www.geocities.com/damaged1616/characters/owen.html

Yeah.. So unless the woman was a courtesan tryin' to make a buck, Owen probably wouldn't work cause he's got some stuff to deal with at home. One night stands work.

Anonymous

Well, Æana isn't a courtesan. Her "adoptive" dad is seen as unfit to actually adopt her, so she has to stay at an orphanage until she's 16, legal age in her town, but her caretaker has a rather violent hatred of Æana, so Æana runs away to escape the beatings. She's pretty much always had her dad or her friends around, so she isn't used to being alone, I need her to stumble upon someone to make her feel, well, not  lonely.

Anonymous

If you could wait a bit (I don't know how long.. probably a while) I could free Owen up and have him wandering about, but it'd have to be after his sister runs off and that'll happen after the siege.. heh.. too many things tied to one event.

Sorry! >_<

Anonymous

I know where you're coming from, a lot of things riding on one event. Well, I want this to happen sometime soon, so

Any other takers?

Anonymous

Out of my 30+ characters, only one of them is free. The odd thing is, he's my youngest one who happens to be at around yer character's age. All I have in mind about him so far is that he wants to become a successful assassin like his brother and sister. If there's an appearance you need, just click on Kinshou Kiraa in my sig.