Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Merry Christmas!

Started by Goldie, December 23, 2006, 11:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

I just wanted to wish everyone a very very merry christmas to all who celebrate!  I know it's a little bit early, but considering that Christmas Eve and Christmas day are exceptionally busy, I decided to put it out sooner than later!

I hope that everyone enjoys themselves and has lots of fun with family and friends, and anyone else who happens to come along ^_^

MERRY CHRISTMAS SotE!!!

*HUGS*

Anonymous

Yay!  Merry Christmas! :D

Anonymous

And Happy Chaunakah!

Good Kwanza!

Happy Halloween?

Anonymous

and Happy Winter Solstice (sp?lawl) for all you polytheists out there!

Anonymous

Happy Holidays, everyone!  :D

Anonymous

Yay! Merry Christmas! *Hem* Family outings are tres boring.

??????????

Rhindeer

HAPPY MERRY KURISUMASU~!!!1! ~^w^~

...>_> Ahem.

Just got back from the family stuff! I feel sort of rich now! And this year's gag gift was...*drumroll* chapstick! So much chapstick! I got enough chapstick to last me the rest of the year. See, I'm infamous for stealing people's chapstick and then losing it. <_< Hell, I think I already lost one of the new ones already...I took it with me to my car, and...>_> it's now somewhere.

Maybe I'm just cursed and chapsticks don't love me. *tear*

On a positive note, a chapstick I thought I'd lost two weeks ago recently popped up in the washer. :D

But now I can't find it. D:

Sneaky little bastards.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I lose pens.

I seriously cannot keep a pen longer than a week--and as soon as I realize I've kept a pen for a long time, I promptly lose it.

It's really eerie.