Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Question for the Mods

Started by Anonymous, January 02, 2007, 01:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Um...  is it possible to have NPCs post on one thread regarding the actions of PCs on another?  For example:

Bob the Fighter has been a very bad boy and has murdered Phil the Merchant on the thread marked "Mercs for hire".  Joe the Average witnessed the murder and went to the Authorities to report the murder, but since the Authorities (town guard, whatever) have their own thread marked "To Serve and Protect" Joe's post about reporting the murder was done on that thread with a caveat at the end saying that if anyone wants to repspond to this to please do it on the "Mercs for hire" thread.

Am I making sense?

-dakitten

Goldie

I don't see anything wrong with that at all ^_^  It's always interesting to see different threads enterchange between themselves.

Although, I would suggest actually posting, not simply making it an OOC comment.  If you're looking for someone to post in your thread as a guard, put an ad in the Echoes of the Future board and then you won't have to worry about disturbing another thread to see if someone cares to do a side quest from their current threads.

But if you want to go to another thread looking for someone to join you, do it in post form, not simply in OOC!

I hope that you have lots of fun with your stories!

Anonymous

Sorry!  I meant that it would be an IC post from an NPC.  Not an OOC thing.

But that's great to know!  Thank you!  *giggle*

*sings*  I'm stirrin up trouble, I'm stirrin up trouble...  *giggle*

-dakitten