Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Break the record!!!

Started by Anonymous, January 04, 2007, 01:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this a supid idea that will never go anywhere and Choco should just shut up?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
8 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: January 04, 2007, 01:29:07 PM

Anonymous

OK, it says that the record for most users online at one time was 40....anyone interested in helping break that record?

Anonymous

I'LL HELP!  Just tell me when!  *grin*

Anonymous

Just give me the time and I'll totally be there! Bwahaaaa!

Anonymous

proooblem.. I don't think there are more than 30 regular visiters ;P So, breaking the record might be a little tough.

Anonymous

That's why we non-regulars (or, in my case, prisoners XD ) need to do our best and meet the deadline. ^-^ I'll do my best to be there. I swear it.

Rhindeer

Haha, I'll be there! XD

And hey, it also means a little advertising couldn't hurt. *cackles* I should probably do that. XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hehe, what time? I'll be there if at all possible!

Anonymous

well at least there seems to be some interest. I'll try to work out a timeslot that is optimal for all timezones. Probaly at like..the end of the month.....to give people plenty of time to be roped into my crazy scheme.

Goldie

Make sure it's a weekend or something!  I'll be back in college, so I'd really like to be able to join in!  Also, EST is my lovely timezone ^_^  hahahaha

But yes...this will be super difficult I think....but hey!  The harder it is, the more rewarding in the end right?

Anonymous

I know I haven't been the most sociable, forgive me, I'm shy. =3
But... I'd like to be!  Gotta start somwhere..

Hmm.  Crazy plots with unlikely chances of success...  Sounds like my entire future!  I'm up for helping ^.^

Anonymous

Sweet!! I like this idea, let's do it! Make sure it works out, TELL EVERYONE! XD

Anonymous

Hmm maybe the server explode with our combined presence. Or maybe a secret door will open, sucking us into a parallel universe where we have four fingers instead of five.

Anonymous

Maybe we'll get sucked into the parallel universe of Le'ranna andmeet our characters!

Anonymous

o__O No please! More than a few would be all too happy in wanting to kill me for the things I've done to them. XD

Goldie

lol!!! XD  It would be a nice place for me to be sucked into!  My characters NEVER make enemies!  >_>   <_<  *dash*

Rhindeer

Oh gawd. I'd be SO SCARED if I got sucked in and met my characters! D8 Sure, some would be nice to meet, but others I've been very mean to and I think they'd wanna string me up. And still others are just plain messed up and would wanna eat me just because they could! And even more have friends that I'd be uberly frightened to bump into!

In short? I'd pretty much die. ;__;

But at least the death would probably be fun and memorable and I'd hopefully have some good experiences before the bonfire? >_> *slinks off*

On another note, I have a GREAT way to tell literally everyone about this. XD I can send mass e-mails to EVERY registered member with the click of a button! BWAHAHAHAHA!!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

XDD you know thats like....

400 different people, right?

Anonymous

Sign me up! Even though I'm on this site allll the time, aside from school and work hours.

Rhindeer

Quote from: "Draconian"XDD you know thats like....

400 different people, right?

Yup! But the beautiful thing about it is...I don't have to send each e-mail individually! There's this one option and if I just select it, it'll just send that e-mail to all 400+ people! *flexes* It's a wonderful tool!

Bwahah! Whoo! More people! XD

Anonymous

I know thaaat ;P

What I meant was..

400 people.. thats nearly the size of that elf village where they were all nearly dying out and resorted to incest to keep their blood aliiiive!!!! >_</)

Edit: and because I've had it pointed out to me that it seems like I'm not up for this idea, I am, just pointing out to you people that it might be harder than just logging on at the same time ;P gotta get more than 40 people first. :3 heehee