Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Thinkin...

Started by Anonymous, February 04, 2005, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anyone want to have maybe a teenage or like mid-twenties peoples go around just like wrecking things? I haven't been on SotE very long and I don't think that's what the Dread Army do... Like they could graffiti (Is that allowed?) and gamble and kill people and kidnap people... (chuckles maniacally(sp?)  :twisted: ) Ya... just wreak havic

Goldie

lol!  definately give reason for more guards! that's for sure!

Anonymous

Anonymous

I was thinking of making some new characters -- despite my lack of free time, go figure. But I could make two or three that go around doing that kind of stuff. It'd be a change for me, most of my characters are sophisticated, or just don't do those kinds of things.

But it wouldn't be hard to make up a few new ones like that. No biggie.

Anonymous

Cool. Hmm. I'm gonna make some soon

Anonymous

All right. Is there anything specific that you had in mind? Like the kind of havoc that will be wreaked upon the innocence?  :twisted: Hehehe.

Anonymous

-thinks- Hrm. Grafitti... kidnapping people for fun (te he)... wreck buildings... steal... ya

But where should they meet? One of the villages?

Anonymous

Okay. Yeah, one of the villages would be good. Doesn't matter to me at the moment which one of them. I'm not picky on that.

Edit: I don't have them joined on the board yet (if I ever get around to posting them), but I now have a group of four that travels together and kind of torments the people they come across.

Karei and Kyo are thieves of sorts, Hisae is an enchantress and kind of acts as a distraction, and Hibana is a childish dark mage that loves to destroy things at random.

Anonymous

Cool OK, I have Nada who is a spunky, rude, outgoing teen with powers

How about Adela?

Anonymous

Awesome. Adela's peachy. Lol.

Edit: I have a thread going in Adela with Karei and Kyo in it so far, and emoosts joined in. You can pop in there, or I can make a seperate thread where your character(s) can first meet up with Hibana and Hisae. It's up to you. ^^;