Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Darkness and Danger (needs 4 guys to make plot work)

Started by Anonymous, January 27, 2007, 08:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((so I need 2 vampires, a fallen angel, and a demon. So for now just play allong , I'll pm you the plot. but still rp and reply))

Musa walked through the dark alley and sighed she needed to get home soon. Those dark alleys always creeped her out. She heard a voice behind her.

"Hey love." (vamp. one. who is the bad guy in the plot and has an anoying habbit of calling musa love.)

Musa truned arround and saw a guy leaning up against the wall his teeth glinted in the moonlight. Musa couldnt move she was so scared. He walked to her hand held onto her arms and leaned in to bite her neck she could feel his breath on her neck.

"Dont hurt her!" (second vampire. good guy) She heard another voice shout. The vampire turned and let go of musa. She passed out out of fear.

She woke up in a large room with dark wood and extravagent furniture. She saw three boy's faces looking at her.

"You ok?" One asked. (fallen angel.)

Anonymous

“you ok?� Adam said, his voice a low tenor, his hair was black his eyes were dark brown and he wore black clothing, a trench coat and his hair flopped to the side in a messy wind blown look. He was looking at her forehead instead of her eyes, because her eyes made him want her like no other.

�you had us really worried back there, Musa!� Adam said again, lightly touching her shoulder.

(I didn't realy know how to start it off, so, I'll do better next time! Promise! (:  )

Anonymous

(the post is perfect)

Musa was kinda out of it from fainting before. She slowly got up and looked at adam.

"I think so. But how the heck do you know my name?" Musa notieced that he wasnt looking directly at her. She wondered why but she would ask later she had better things to talk about. "Thanks for helping me back their."

Anonymous

(oh good!)

He smiled softly and tilted his head to the side, ready to pull off his jacket and cover her with it if it got cold.

â€?Oh, umm.. I dunno.. I said your name? I didn’t even notice! Cool.â€? Another smile and he pushed his hair away from his handsome face, his dark eyes sparkling.  Adam didn’t know what to do with her, lift her head? Get her some water? Adam bit his lip lightly and looked at his knees, he was kneeling beside her, his long coat fanned out behind him and his head down slightly. “Um, would you like a glass of water or… something?â€?

Anonymous

Musa smiled back and sighed. She pushed her dark brown hair out of her face. Her legs felt allittle wobbly but she attempted standing up anyway. She slowly got up the queen bed but nearly fell back down. Luckly adam caught her. She smiled. "Thanks. A glass of water would be good." She looked down at her feet. Then she noticed that she was no longer in her t-shirt and jeans she was wearing a black gown but she was too tierd to care. "A glass of water would be good." She said again.

Anonymous

(psst, you made my character move with permission, ;P that’s power playing, which is a big no-no in RP land I don’t mind, but, remember not to in the future!)

Adam held her in his arms, and innocent things were far from mind, that was how he lost his wings and his place in heaven. He wouldn’t lose his life to lust as well, so Adam roughly pushed the girl, apparently her name <I>was</I> Musa. A light smile and he got up dusted off his backside and walked out the room. His dark brown eyes taking in the surroundings. He quickly went downstairs and got her a glass of water, then came back up stairs, and put it on the desk beside the bed. The vampire must have changed her, the pervert.

�How do you feel now? OH! My name is Adam.� Another smile and a motion to the glass of water, “drink up!�

Anonymous

((yea I know I forgot that. thanks for reminding me and ur playing adam PERFECTLY!!!!!!))

Musa was throw a good yard. She recovered and brushed off her black dress. The dress was long and had a pointed waist. The top resembled a corset and had long see through sleeves. Even though it wasnt comforting that she didnt put that on herself it was still beautiful. She walked over to the wardrobe and saw many other extravagent clothes. She turned arround when adam came back and smiled. "Thanks." She took a drink of her water.

Anonymous

Adam was unaware of how far he had pushed her, if he had he probably would have felt a twinge of guilt. Since he didn't he went on his marry little way for water. Coming back he took note of her black dress, he still didn't know where she got it, or whom had put it on here, but, oh well, right? Hell, he didn't know why it got put on her. Pretty creepy if you ask him, which no one would. Running a hand through his black hair, Adam sat down on the bed, his legs apart  and his elbows resting on his knees.

"So, what happened to you?"

He was there when they 'saved' her. Now he wanted to know, he looked over at her, his eyes downcasted.

Anonymous

Musa looked up and sighed.

"I dont know, after all, I've never had a creepy and in all honesty very annoying vampire just come up and attempt to bite me before." She shrugged. She looked at him curiosly, he seemed either very shy, or very paranoied about something. He seemed like he didnt belong here, like he belonged somewhere else. She smiled and turned her body slightly to face him. "So whats your deal?" she asked.

Anonymous

He smiled a little, closed his eyes and tilted his head towards her. So he wouldn't look at her, so he wouldn't want to pounce on her. "my deal?" He honestly didn't understand the question, it wasn't much of a question in the first place, anyway.

"I don't understand, what do you mean 'my deal'?" He decided to take note of the vampire that tried to eat her, as well.
"Also, that vampire shouldn't bother you while you're here." another small smile.

Anonymous

"Yeah, I mean, why are you hidding away in a big mansion in the middle of a forest?" Musa said putting her hair behind her ear. He seemed very mysterious. And troubled about something. She didnt dare ask. But she found it kinda funny that he was looking right at her with his eyes closed so she held back laughing.