Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anyone up for an rp? Im bored!

Started by Anonymous, January 28, 2007, 04:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Amusing how many people jump on the bandwagon only to fall off. I guess i can write another failure of activity on SOTE.  :x

Anonymous

Yeah, its a shame. I was hoping a few people would join, and see if anyone wanted to play the captain before I went and made one. Oh well... I suppose it wont be so bad if its just you and me Jonas... and maybe people will join along the way. And quick! let me come up with a captain real fast.

Anonymous

Well... i have /no/ idea what your thread is about, BUT, I have a character free! ^_^ He's a... Bird anthro/shapeshifter who was recently tortured ('cause I felt like it!) and .... yesss.... is no where currently! so he can pop up ANYWHERES. and i have a bad doodle of him in the studio and... hummm.. what else about Vulcan... um... he's free if you want him? o_O;

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"Well... i have /no/ idea what your thread is about, BUT, I have a character free! ^_^ He's a... Bird anthro/shapeshifter who was recently tortured ('cause I felt like it!) and .... yesss.... is no where currently! so he can pop up ANYWHERES. and i have a bad doodle of him in the studio and... hummm.. what else about Vulcan... um... he's free if you want him? o_O;

Hehe sounds fun. The more the better... its kinda hard to have a good pirate rp with only a handful of characters!

Anonymous

no species is turned away! this will be the oddest bunch of scaleywags the world has ever seen. And we've seen muppet treasure island!

Anonymous

I love muppet treasure island!

and i have a 10 year old girl who is a weather witch! someone could have dragged her on board to get a wind going when needed and chase of rain and such! Or.... she can be a stow away, don't matter which.

Anonymous

stow away sunds fun, plus that old sailors tale of having a women onboard being a bad omen.

(pirates of the carribean? XD)

Anonymous

-cackles- a stow away she shall be! -trottles off to post-

Anonymous

woot!

Now, perhaps we should npc the captain.. Eh Az?

Anonymous

If you still need more people, I could try throwing in Emer. I'm not entirely sure she's the pirating type, but the thread she was in died all of a sudden o_o;

Anyway, she's a skilled navigator and cartographer, if you need one of those types. One other thing you should know is that she poses as a guy XD There's more detail in her profile *points to the profile link in signature*

Anonymous

I like the sound of her already! Go and post! :D

Anonymous

Well I think Im going to use my character Kain as the captian... but it might be better to npc one *nods* Otherwise I would feel like I was taking the spotlight. Im already playing Turel and Pegasus in there xD

(( I want to make sure, absolutely sure that no one else wants to be captian lol, before I post Kain as the captian and all. . . . . . . and also: not only was it bad luck to have a woman on board but it was completely taboo! So much so that there were only two recorded female pirates... but other then them, there were real strict rules about women being on board. If a woman was found on board, she was most likely taken to the closest port and dropped off there.))

Anonymous

Cool! Well, she's a miniture woman, my Cani, and the person is acting as a guy, so everythings cool.

Anonymous

providing they don't get found by any man that believes its unlucky.. ;)

Anonymous

Ugh. Bad things happen. Just wanted to let people know that I probably wont be able to post until sunday or monday. Sorry, I know its been a while.

Anonymous

At least you told us. :D

Anonymous

Righto, made a quick post. Jaedin and Karmilto are just quickie NPCs that I came up with, so blah. Hope thats enough to work with.... but just so everyone knows, my computer is dead, so I dont have constant access to the internet. My posts wont be regular, but I will keep up as best as I can.

Anonymous

Okay, no worries.

Anonymous

So, uh. whos post is it?