Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHI-RHI!!!!

Started by Anonymous, February 12, 2007, 10:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

8DDDD I know its tomorrow, but.... What the hell? Its almost my bed time (not that I'm going to go to bed....<_<) So, I give you this! A wingless Tarlaka, and a  Yuri. WHom are dancing.... Without all the fangirl crap on the back.... YEY!

Rhindeer

I already gave you all my fangirly praise on MSN, but still.

*ahem*

ZOMGOMGOMGSQUEEEEEEEEEEEKAWAIIDESUNEEEEKYA~~~~!

...>_>

...<_<

No one heard a thing.

But seriously! o.o The colors...and...and...they're both so beautiful and hot! You got Yuri PERFECT! They look so cute too! Eeeeee! Gawd, I love it...bestest berfday present EVAR! <333 Yay! *dances and cuddles the pretty artses!* You and your mad skillz...

*SNUGZ!*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Scary part....

I'm not even 20 yet!! Think of the birthday present you'll get is four years!!! Heehee. XD

Anonymous

Happy birthday Rhi! Woo yay celebrate party!

*Shizzy passes out on teh couch now*

@_@

Your birthday present is....Ten awesome points!

*Gives*

XD

Anonymous

Oh woooww!  I love they're eyes, and hair, and the flower, and they're clothes! :D