Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Revenge is Forever

Started by Anonymous, February 05, 2005, 08:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ayeth followed Rhian into the bar and smirked slightly as she saw the drunk confront her.  It was obvious that Rhian didn't notice her push past as she was focused solely on the man in front of her.  That man was drunk, very drunk and it became all too obvious when he spasmodically clutched the wall.  Something niggled at her subconscious, a feeling, a sort of recognition that was strange and unreal.  Focusing her mind onto the man, she struggled to gain control over her strange telepathic ability, willing it to work, struggling to bend it to her will.  She didn't know if the stretching out of thoughts had worked, for the man showed no outward reaction.  When he continued talking, she figured that she had failed.  Letting out a low hiss of disgust at her failure, she sat down at the bar and ordered an ale.  Sipping it slowly, she watched the proceedings.

Anonymous

Othrem shivered slightly. He was still waiting for the young lass to reply but as he stood there a strange feeling came over him. He was desperate for another drink but this was different. He stood stock still then slowly looked around. A large group stood in the centre of the bar, screaming and fighting. Two old men sat at the bar looking into there mugs, depressed. A female sat watching him, as their eyes locked he suddenly felt weak.

"What ye say lassie, to a mug of ale?,"he stammered",Make up yee mind."

The world starting spinning again but this time didn't stop. His knees buckled and he half fell. Phrases rushed through his head then all became silent.

Anonymous

Rhian blinked, looking startled. She'd expected him to act strange, but the whole almost-falling-over-regularly thing was surprising. "No, thank you. I'm only here to deliver a message to Mr. Othrem. Um.. are you alright?" She wondered if she was supposed to call for a docter or something - the drunk looked like he was about to fall over.

Anonymous

"Othrem... that name sound familiar. Why don't I take you over to the bar and you can ask Rewquin, the bartender. He hears things you see"

At this point Othrem really had no clue as to his name or anything else about himself but, surprisingly, he could remember everything else.

Anonymous

((Whaa! I"m sooo sorry I haven't replied!))

Rhian looked uncertain for a moment, then nodded and muttered "thank you" before side-stepping around random people, making her way to the bar. "Um... Mr. Rewquin?" she asked cautiously. looking at the bartender.

Anonymous

OOC: I find it my job to now jump in and say a few words.  Draculax, who's playing Rewquin?  AND GOOD JOB EVERYONE FOR MAKING PAGE THREEE!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "peral"OOC: I find it my job to now jump in and say a few words.  Draculax, who's playing Rewquin?  AND GOOD JOB EVERYONE FOR MAKING PAGE THREEE!!!
((XD Thanks!))

Anonymous

"Yes Lassie?" Rewquin asked looking at Rhian.

But before she could reply he saw Othrem standing next to her.
"Othrem, wat ye be doin'? I thought you were out back."

Anonymous

Rhian blinked, what the bartender had said registering quickly. "Wait... He's Mr. Othrem? He told me to ask you who Mr. Othrem was, though! Wha...?" Stupid confusion. Shaking her head as if to clear it away, she turned to Othrem. "I have a message for you, sir. Someone wants to meet you."

Anonymous

"Oh, really? I mean I was just joking hahaha..." Othrem replied.
"So what did you want me for anyway?" he continued hoping to change the subject.[/img][/quote]

Anonymous

"I'm here to deliver a message for you, sir," she repeated, sounding slightly annoyed. "There's a lady who wants to see you." She did her best to look the part of innocent, clueless messanger, but she chose her words carefully. "She seemed really excited to see you, I think it's important." Ayeth had said that Othrem would probably be at a place that offered "Pleasant company." Hopefully the idea of a girl waiting eagerly to seem him would be enough to convince him to come with little effort on Rhian's part.

Anonymous

" Why of course I'll come," Othrem replied his curiosity awakened.

"Where, when, who and well why?"

Anonymous

{OOC: Keep it up guys!! Peral, Come on DO SOMETHING!!!!}

Anonymous

"I don't know! She just told me to come get you," Rhian replied, keeping her 'clueless messanger' act up and starting to walk towards the door, looking over her shoulder to see if he was following. "She said to come and get you to meet her outside as soon as possible!"

Anonymous

[OOC: I'm here!  I'm here!  Ah yes Laxy, I shall post!]

"She said to come and get you to meet her outside as soon as possible," the words were almost music in Ayeth's ears.  Finally, atonement was near, she could taste revenge on the tip of her tongue.  She saw Othrem - her father - seem to hesitate and before he could possibly have a chance to turn back she was behind him and had clapped a heavy hand on his shoulder.

"I would listen the girl, if I were you," she hissed into his ear. "It would be the most prudent thing to do at this precise moment.  I would hate to have to kill you off so quickly in front of all these people, father."

[OOC: Ah yes, wonderful wonderful, the final showdown is about to take place *drumroll* *cymbal crash*.  Great job everyone!  *huggles*]

Anonymous

"Now now young one" he replied in his most wheedling voice,"No need to go around making wild accusations."

Anonymous

"You stole my childhood, killed my mother and still you are here pretending not to know what I'm talking about." Her voice trembled with almost barely contained rage.  She pulled out her hunting knife and pressed its cold blade against his neck. "Feel this," she whispered, "this is a knife that will soon be embedded in your throat if you do not comply and walk outside, now."

[OOC: Yay peoples!  We rock!]

Anonymous

{OOC: Isz, now ur scaring me!!! **joking!! :wink: **}

Othrem said nothing but merely followed the girl outside. He was sweating visibly. His daughter was supposed to be dead. How had this happened? He didn't know but he intended to find out. With that thought in mind he tried to keep his breathing even and wondered what she planned to do ...

Anonymous

Rhian stared for a moment, then casually wandered away. On the off chance Ayeth was caught, she could pretend to be the innocent messanger with no idea what Ayeth had had planned.

Anonymous

Ayeth smirked to herself as she saw her father's obvious discomfort.  She kept the knife by the back of his neck but relaxed her grip somewhat - she knew he wasn't going try and run.  Upon reaching the outside, she dragged him into the alleyway.

"Now, we're going to play a little game," she hissed, "We're going to see if you can outrun my knife throw.  If you can, you can leave free naturally.  However, if you can't..." she left the sentence hanging.

Suddenly, something struck her and she looked around for Rhian.  Not there, who cared?  She, Ayeth, had what she wanted now, so why bother looking for the messenger?

She shoved her father roughly in front of her.  "Now, on the count of three, you are going to run as fast as you can and I am going to throw this knife after you," she said sadistically, grinning through her teeth.

"One"

"Two"

"Three."