Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello All

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2007, 09:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

As you can probably guess, New and saying my welcomes. Really hope you guys are super awesome, and can't wait to RP with you.

My RP charactes usually are very to themselves, and alot usually have chains of different sorts of power. Chains are my favorite source of apparal.

Anonymous

Ahem, looks like I'm the first one here then!

Welcome new meat! You must go through the Shizzy Patented Ritual I call "The Tenderizing." Ahem. I hope you enjoy SotE and have much fun here!

Anonymous

Quote from: "ShizukuTonderui"Ahem, looks like I'm the first one here then!

Welcome new meat! You must go through the Shizzy Patented Ritual I call "The Tenderizing." Ahem. I hope you enjoy SotE and have much fun here!

Whats the Shizzy Patented Ritual thingababob?

Anonymous

Definitely not people paddling you with big wooden paddles! Or was it pushing you into barbecue sauce....Damn I can't remember, too many rituals!

Anonymous

Wait a second...

We have rituals!? I thought those were just games! D8

Anonymous

They could be games I guess! I call them rituals. Makes them sound better. Also, what's with all the spam in General?! Someone needs to get to spam blasting! Someone named Draccy Pants! Gasp, I also notice Draccy pants has abandoned her name!

Anonymous

I got rid of the spam!

and what do you mean I abandoned my name? xP

Anonymous

do I get paddled with the BBQ on the paddle or vice versa?

rituals are very confusing. @3@

Anonymous

...We put the BBQ sauce on you..

Then feast.

<_< Uh.. I mean...

Yes... the paddle.

Anonymous

Mmm...new person feast...I mean...Yeah, paddle. *Nods* Paddle indeed. That's what happens.