Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yo, fresh donuts right here!

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2007, 06:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yup, fresh, free donuts to go with the fresh meat arriving on the forums! (:

A friend pointed out this place to me, and I've been looking for a good RP forum for a while. Don't know how active I may be though, I'm kept pretty busy everywhere else. lol So I'll be dusting off a Character or two to wander about a bit, perhaps throw in a little molesting and panty-theiving as well. ;)

See ya's about!

Anonymous

Donuts....*drools*

Er, welcome.

Anonymous

Welcome, Welcome!

Enjoy your time at SotE. ^^

Don't let the drool get on you.

Anonymous

Don't worry, that's what the panties are for. ^_^ *plops one over Roc's head* All fixed!

Thanks for the welcomes. (: Hmm, now to begin the stalking.

Anonymous

Welcome!

Love the avatar! :D

Anonymous

Thanks! *touches Lys and runs* :P

Anonymous

Icon is nice. I'm glad the skeleton looks happy. I don't know, but I don't think I'd ever wear underwear on my head unless it was very clean or new.... or I was drunk. Although I have yet to test that last theory out. There's something about someone's crotch and my hair that I just don't like.

I do like the donuts.

Sorry I sound so.. blah [or is it normal?]. And unhyper. I'm tired. Really tired.

Done rambling. Promise.

WELCOME to SotE. Enjoy yourself or die. G'day.

=]

Anonymous

<.< >.> Um.... I'll enjoy myself? *mind immediatly goes to gutter* ^_^

Do ramble some more when not tired, or hyper on suggary donuts! Thanks... lol

Anonymous

OH. HELL NO. I just realized Draco posted before me.

DAMN YOU. Got here before me AGAIN. Oh. Just you wait! NEXT TIME, that person is MINE. I'll shove a 'WELCOME TO SOTE' sign post right there their eye if I have too! I'm not sure what that last part had to do with greeting someone or beating Draco to posting to the new people but I liked the violence!

What the hell is better than the gutter or violence [besides TV, books, anime and manga and writing and RPing, although they're more equal to those things than above]?

Ahahha. Energy! Where did it come from? Not quite sure!

Man. I live in the gutter. I have been out of it since... like... hmm... 4th or 5th grade, probably. Which is pretty sad, actually. Why have I lived their so long? -scratches head-

Anonymous

Hello. Just figured I'd stop in although I've already just talked to you and such. Best wishes, Erika!

... -doesn't say 'san' as per your wishes-

Anonymous

*fwaps GA on the rear anyways for saying "Erika"* :P Glad you dropped a hi here though, thankies! *slipps a donut on your donut-holder* ;) Enjoy! lol

oooooh, I think you just listed all of my fav things, besides Art and minus violence! lol I blame the donuts for the energy. ;P