Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Shiny new person! Come tackle the shiny new person!

Started by Anonymous, April 17, 2007, 08:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

...yeah, so I wandered over here after Rhi-Rhi invited me from elljay.  Same username, same avatar over there.  Yeah, I'm boring like that.

So like, I'm getting smacked over the head with some pretty powerful new person vibes...the kind that makes me want to hide in dark corner of the forum and cower.

Yeah, ignore my awesome lameness, plz.

And also...question!  Can we post a bio in the character profile forums right away?  I already joined Tailee, and I'm kinda itching to post up what I've got of her profile already. :D

Rhindeer

*GLOMP* Yay! You joined! xD Heyaaa and welcome and all that! And don't be afraid! There's nothing to be afraid of! Honest! Unless...um...someone decides to come gnaw on you a bit. But they're love nibbles, really! So don't hide! I'll drag you out of the corner if you do, anyway, bwahaha.

And yush! You can post the profile right away! x3 So I say go for it! There's no acceptance process or anything so once you join and whatnot, you're free to just...post all over!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*Jumps and noms on her leg and Rhi's leg too.*

Yeah. Love nibbles. That 's what they are...Ahem...*Adds some steak sauce and noms more*

Nice to meet you by the way! I'm Shizzy. Or...um...Well look in my signature for my...full name. I prefer Shizzy though because...well it's...erm...you know. Shorter. Very...VERY shorter you know? Yeah.

Welcome! Welcome and enjoy SotE! For it is the fun time! The very best fun time!

Anonymous

Yay, I'll be posting Tailee's bio up asap, then.  I'd post it now, but I have to run to college.  I have an 8am class o' DOOM.  XD

Ha, thanks for the greeting, Shizzy.  lawl, nibble away, I'm used to at least that newbie greetin' ritual.

And Rhi, of course I joined, its like the shiniest, neatest rp I've seen for awhile.  Might even try to lure a few friends over here, too.  :D

And now I really have to scram, mom's threatening to leave without me, lol.

Anonymous

-tests Lady Ashari with a fork- -licks Lady Ashari's eyeball- Salty goodness<3

We don't know what wrong with me. I think my parents dropped me.

Enjoy SotE! Use it to its fullest.

Hey.. i just realized that SotE is like our bitch. Or slut. I mean.. wouldn't that make sense? SotE gets used and abused all for our pleasure. =O Sounds like a slut to me. Or slave. Whichever. Hmm.. I must think more on this. I like coming up with huge things that are lame and do not make much sense to anyone but ME.

=]

-end of idiocy-

Welcome! =]

Rhindeer

Gyaaah! xDD Noooo! Don't nom on mah leg! You have shark teeth and...ooh...BBQ sauce...mmm...

Right! *shakes Shizzy off* Bad dog! XP

Anyway, awww...really glad you like it! Also I read your profile, and Tailee sounds really cool! x3

Hahaha! xDDD You're right, emoosts...SotE IS like our bitch!

...I think it likes it.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*edges away from emoosts* Wow, you folks are like, crazy. XD

*grins happily at Rhi*  Heh, I was a bit inspired with Tailee.  And I've been hit over the head with an Idea Bat for another character, who'll definitely be loads of fun.

Gotta finish up Narvess's profile, and find a thread to start playing Tailee in.  Any recommendations? :D

Rhindeer

Crazy is a relative term! *nods sagely* x3

Hmm, as for recommendations...well, I do have some characters open right now! There's a link to their information at the bottom of my signature, don't have profiles up for them yet but I scribbed out some quick and basic information about them. ^^ So if any of them catch your interest we can figure something out, and if not, there're lotsa other people who probably have stuff open and open characters! And the Search and Plot board is good for seeking people out and whatnot!

Yush!

And yay more characters! xD

Anonymous

Awesome, I'll go check it out then.