Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

-blinks shyly-

Started by Anonymous, April 18, 2007, 11:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey. I'm new to this site. I'm old and I love to write. I've been a member of numerous RPGs for the past... like... 6 years or so, but they have all fallen inactive and my characters have again been left out in the rain. Do you know how hard it is to take care of so many characters with colds?!

Anyway.

As I said, I love to RP, and have been searching for a good, active site for years. I'm currently enrolled in college full time, and am working 2 jobs; and yet I still seem to have time to get posts out and stuff. -does not mention neglecting study time-

so i'm hoping to get some characters rolling and get involved in some sexy plots!

love to all! :D

Rhindeer

Holaaa! xDD

Gasp! Characters with colds are awful! They just keep complaaaining and some of them go all...spastic and scary when you don't get them their chicken noodle soup. And man. You better give all of them the same amount of chicken or...well...let's just say I learned my lesson. *nods*

Holy! Man...mad respect for ya, because I can't even imagine doing that! I'm in college now and it's slaying me (though I graduate this semester! Whoo!). o.o Can't imagine working while doing all that, I know I would die. Horribly. So man, good on you for having the skills to balance all that! ^_~

Whee! Good to have you here and I hope you have a blast!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

yeah - most of my characters have been horses, but i've got a dragon in tow somewhere. she's a sweetheart, i just gotta get her posted somewhere.

I don't graduate until December of 2008, and then I have to take all the extra classes like Psych and Soce so I can get my Associate's Degree in Paramedic Science. Ooh I like that title. It sounds hot.... haha

anyway. -shrugs-

Now isn't that a nifty word? Shrug. Who ever thought that one up? Or snort. Snort. It just sounds goofy. But instead of discussing semantics (at least I think that's the word I want), I'm going to wander around my room, try to pack something else, or take my bed apart; and then post my dragon somewhere.

Anonymous

-tackles-

I like the word tackle too. XDDD

HOLA, MATE!!!

Sup? IIIIIIIIIIIIIII'''''''MMMMMMMMM the mad hyper Mona-ness.

Yeah, just thought I'd say hi. XD <-- na that's a funny face right there, purty lady, yes it tis!

Anyway, don't forget the tissues. They all need tissues all the time, and they get grumpy with each other, and in math class they're all like, "Stop using him on this site, get me into a cool plot!!!"

XDDD I'm done!

-cue scary music-

For now!!! BWAWAWAWAWAWA!!! O.O

Anonymous

*Bounds in* Hallooooooooouuuuuu! 8D I am AkiraKorimia. You can call me Kira if you wish--many other people do!

I've never had a sick character. o-o They're all hunky-dory in their little pit down there. *Kicks a rock calmly into the deep abyss of characters. Points.* That's their kennel! 8D

Anyways, welcome to the site! Make sure to have as much fun as you possibly can--otherwise the monsters will get you. Trust me...they're no fun. 0.0

Anonymous

My characters come out to play in RL when they don't get regular excercize.... o.o; Fortunatly for the human population, I don't have weapons of mass destruction at my disposal. ^_^

Glad to see more nutty RPers join this board! Here's to sharring nutty flavor and mixing into a delicious concoction to eat! *hands a donut* (:

Anonymous

DONUTS!!!!

-mauls-

man, I have to work tonight. I don't want to. I want to go back to bed for like...a week. But tomorrow I get to see my boyfriend!!! :D  <---- excited face. I'm going to marry him one day, but he doesn't know it yet. And you and your characters can all come!!