Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hey...

Started by Anonymous, April 28, 2007, 11:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey, I am Loranflame.
  I am sixteen and live in the Netherland. I am half Dutch and half Tanzanian. I like reading, playing soccer, watching tv, hanging out with friends, playing PC games and PS2 and sometimes writing.

I like a good challenging roleplay that keeps me interested, usually full of changes or a lot of fun interaction. :D

Loranflame

Anonymous

Hey! I'm Emoosts, Moo, Moo-moo, Moots, Moose, Moots the Moose, Emoosts teh Great, That Awesome Person Over There... [I started making things up towards the end u.u]

I'm 16, too and I live in the US. I'm German, Scottish, and Puerto Rican. I like reading and writing, half the time rping, reading manga and watching anime, sleeping, watching tv, and being a jackass without remorse when i get the chance.

Since I'm a pretty unmotivated person, I only like rping half the time so I generally like something that's extremely interesting with a character I extremely like [plus, who the other rper is helps].

'Bout it. Besides that, I welcome you to the awesomeness that is SotE! Enjoy! ^______^

Btw, Draco, got here before you =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD<3

Anonymous

Hallo! ^-^

I'm AkiraKorimia--or Akira...or Kira...or...Kira-Kira. (Yesh, people have called me Kira-Kira before. XD) I'm part African and Indian (we don't know which tribe yet) and live in the US. I like the exact same thing as *points at Moo-Moo* that person does, but I like to act and sing and make movies as well.

It's a pleasure to meet you, and I wish you a happy, happy welcome!

Moo-Moo, are we allowed to be rivaling fellow RPers right now? o-o;

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome!  :D
Draco?   :?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Loranflame"Draco?   :?

Draco=Draconian. You'll probably see her later...
Draco's a her, right? o-o;

Anonymous

Draco's most definitely a her =] Yup. She'll probably arrive later. Me and her are in a sort-of competition... Actually, I'm not even sure if that's what you want to call it because we never declared it. It was just me being, "I WANNA WELCOME PEOPLE BEFORE YOU" so... that's how it went. So far, I'm losing. Badly. XD

Kira-Kira; Rivaling rpers? -confused- -just woke up- What are we rivaling for? =O

Anonymous

XD Nice. Well, I thought it was a rivalry because of the whole "I got here before you! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" thing.

You've awakened with a sense of confusion. *gives you coffee* Drink and be hyper. ^-^

Anonymous

*Scratches hi head in confusion* :wink:

Anonymous

*Scratches his head in confusion* :wink: