Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I have a sammach! :D

Started by Anonymous, May 14, 2007, 05:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Also, I'm new. Go fig. :wink:

I've seen lots of references to this place running around.  I've thought of joining several times, in fact, I thought I did at one point in time, but I can't seem to find anything in my pit of characters involving SotE, so I suspect I didn't.

Anyhow, most people just call me Saff or Saffy; whatever you want to use is peachy. I'm 23, female, and incredibly geeky. :) I'm between jobs right now, and board out of my mind, but I used to work in a deli/bakery. I guess that's about it...I'm not that terribly interesting-but I have a sammach.

Anonymous

Hello and let me be the first (keyword: first :twisted:) to welcome you to SotE.

And if anybody offers you ketchup, check them for forks and knives first.

Rhindeer

Mmm...sammich...*droools* Man, I need food! I haven't eaten today yet and now I'm waiting for the family to get ready so we can go out to eat! Huuungrrryyyy...*steals your sammich!*

Anyway! Welcome, Saffy! I'm Rhi! 8D And also a geek...nerd...dork...what have you! GEEK POWAH! Bwaha. So yeah! Welcome and...I think I already said that, but oh well! Hope you have fun here and heck, if you were ever interested in doing a thread, hit me up! I have characters. xD

Welcome and have fun! Again. >_>
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa