Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cue trumpets!

Started by Anonymous, May 15, 2007, 03:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hellooo, I'm BromideUmbrella and I'm an umbrella enthusiast, among other things. A few thoughts:

- I'm liking the layout of this site, but wondering what the most active roleplaying area is.
- Violins are, like, the sexiest inanimate objects ever.
- I am hungry for Goldfish.
- Babbling is the stuff of life.

I've just signed up recently with my first character for this forum, Bianca. I'm really loving what I've seen so far of everyone else's characters and profiles and the overall content of the forums. Most of my characters will be neutral, but some will be so evil they practically sweat henchmen and are the types to ominously pet cats in oversized leather armchairs that rotate. Then, even rarer than the last, some will be so goody two shoes you'll want to punch them if they actually catch an opportunity to start monologuing about the greater good and cosmic jazz like that, the types who would fit perfectly as the star of some upbeat off-Broadway musical. And I intend to share all of them with you peeps in due time. :D

Induct me, oh roleplaying groupies.

Anonymous

Welcome! Lovin' the trumpets. XD

I'm Jessica...or 'Kira...and I'm here to answer some of your questions and, hopefully, to annoy you on the side. ^-^

I'm not sure where the most active places are, but I'm gonna guess that the most topics are made in Ketra, Arca, and Reajh. HowEVER! We would love to see a change and some life moving around elsewhere, I'm sure.   o-o You're my best friend, by the way. I like using violins with my characters. *hands you the snack that smiles back...Goldfish!* And babbling is the stuff of life.

Whew. Now that that's out the way, let me know when you need someone to RP with. I'm always making new characters (I've got two now that I need to register), so come on dowwwwwwn! 8D *feels like a car saleswoman*

Anonymous

Haha. I will. I think I'll try and pull a few of my characters toward areas like Necromantia as I create more. Evily evilness seems to have some pretty good origin opportunities there. I'll be sure to ask if I have any more questions later! *retreats with Goldfish*

Rhindeer

OMFG INSPECTOR GADGET REFERENCE FTW.

Okay, sorry, just hadda get that out! x3 Because...that cartoon was win. WIN.

Anyway! Yo! I'm Rhi, violins ARE dead sexy, babbling rocks, and Goldfishes are so delicious. Anyway! Welcome, welcome, and your characters sound very, very fun indeed! Evil and goody two-shoes alike! As for active places...I'd say Serendipity's Arca, Adela's Ketra, and Connlaoth's Reajh are the most active, though activity is scattered all over the site. x3 And all the other areas need mass love, too. Alas, this time of the year tends to be a little slower because everyone has finals and junk (just finished mine today! *struts*) but it picks up like whoa once summer hits! And there are a lot of big plots in the...plotting stages. xD

So yeah! Hope ya have fuuun!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hey!  I'm new here as well . . Mike is a resident of Arca, (it seemed like one of the most active places), so if you chose to reside there, we should definitely role play some time!  I'm open to anything, I'm just excited to be here . .

Invite me to role play with you in Arca sometime!  (Why not today?  heh)  I'd love to explore new things . .