Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mike here!

Started by Anonymous, May 16, 2007, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey, my name is Mike! (yes thats my real name!)  I'm new here, but I'm not new to role-playing. I'm excited to be here!  

I want to try Role Playing "different" characters, as opposed to the handsome-prince types, he ride around on shiny white stallions.  ;)  That can get old.  But right now my only character is Mike Lohmer.

I'm single in real life and RPing, I'm not really looking for a relationship in real life, but in RPing, I sure am!  ;)  It's most interesting to RP Human relationships and to become people different from yourselves . . thus I make my role playing characters overweight, lazy, and terribly crazy about women!  

I hope I dont' sound too odd or anything . . thrilled to be here!!  :)  Invite my character Mike into a thread or two if you think he sounds interesting . . I want to get involved in any way I can! (and if you're a female and you think mike is a cutie, be sure to invite him!  heh)

-Mike

Anonymous

That's not creapy. :D

Anywho, welcome to the wonderful world of SotE. If you would take a look to the right...ew...don't look there...Anyway, if you'll look to your left you'll see that there's a welcoming committee with food to eat...

I SAID YOU WERE GOING TO MEET HIM, NOT EAT HIM!....sheesh. <.<

Anywho, welcome!

And don't worry...I'm not completely insane. :D

Anonymous

Ha!  Thanks for the Warm Welcome!!   :D