Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The pleasure is all mine, I'm sure!

Started by Anonymous, May 18, 2007, 12:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Name:Buzzsaw Sadistic
Gender And Age: Female, 24
Preferred Alias: Marunoko, Sadi,Maru-Tan
Role Playing Experience: 13 years. Forum, Webchats,Journal,PBEM.

Y hullo thar! ヾ(´・ω・`)
-Clears her throat- I mean greetings and salutations! My name is Maru-Tan and I am a raging alcoholic. -Blinks- Wait, wrong group! Wait! Wait! Don't leave! Don't I get a do-over or something!? OTL

Greetings and salutations! My name is Maru (or any of the other versions listed above) and I am new to Spirits of the Earth, but not to role playing obviously. I found the web site while clawing through the usual dregs (if I see one more Harry Potter or Celebrity role-play I am going to hurk all over my keyboard) over on Greatest Journal.

After reading over the site, I couldn't help myself...I decided to join the game!

As a writer I am very flexible (can you say "Mary Lou Retton"?) and easy going. From serious to light hearted and back, I am all for it! My character range tends to stick to the shallows of moderately serious until I get comfortable in the setting (there is not much that squicks or bothers me, if there is I will letcha know). As I enjoy role playing to a point that is probably unhealthy, you will see me spawning more characters in days to come!
The welcome mat is always out, so don't be a stranger (although I'd rather you be some what strange).

I don't have my character profile finished yet, but keep an eye out for it, I plan on getting it done before I expire for the night (erm..morning)!

( ゚▽゚)/ Bai bai for now, see you in game!

Rhindeer

Eee! x3 Well, you've certainly come to the right spot for strange! Muahah! Welcome, Maru! I'm Rhi...obviously...and I'm a 23 year old chick<strike>en</strike>. *sage nod*

Ahahaha...x3 Yeah, there are a bazillion Harry Potter and celeb. RPs over there, aren't there? o.o It's almost overwhelming! I commend you for your bravery, madame! *salutes*

And...whoa...*_* Might I say that you sound made of awesome? x3 Yay for flexibility and wide ranges and stuff like that! Also...indeed, beware. The character spawning thing becomes highly addictive. Bwahaha...actually, don't beware. Give iiiiin! Give iiiiin! You know you wanna and...

Shoot. It's late and I've already corrected a million typos in this post not to mention I think it's bordering on incoherent, if not blatantly so. So I think that's my cue to go to bed and just, like...talk more when I'm more awake. xD So yeah! See ya in game, I hope you have fun, and heck, if you're ever interested in doing a thread, hit me up, don't be shy! I also play a really wide range of stuff (I'm willing to try most anything once or twice or thrice) and I have a few open characters (the signature, she is not accurate!) not to mention I usually wind up popping out more. x3 So yeah!

Welcome again! And...g'night!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I will bask in the permeating light of the strange while dancing badly wildly to 80's music (Oh Boy George)! Thank you and it's nice to meet you Rhi! Chicken rule! There was this one time...in band camp...
Ehe, I'm sad when in the back of my head I'm hearing an old woman grumble: "23 is so young, Mmmhmm". It makes me feel like Jasper from Family Guy Oo;;

v_o Looking for role play through their lists is like reaching into a fridge and not being able to tell if you are drinking expired milk or fresh yogurt! I squee'd very loudly when I saw the information on this game. No more wondering about wondering why Voldermort is taking Snape on a ride down the Hershey Highway...while wearing a pink Tutu and singing that annoying song by Celine Dion (my heart will go on..please show me how Celine, PLEASE).
-Glees!- Crazy and insane are just a hop, skip, and a 'wtf' away!

Awesome and oatmeal cookies would be.....awesome! But if I am made of awesome, llamas, and oatmeal cookies..you are made of win and ten herbs and spices!
What is the point in playing a role and only playing it one way? So many games are so starched, killed by players with predefined characters that never change or honestly react!
<_<  I will mightily give in, oh siren Rhi!

o_o You aren't the only one! Typo Queen doesn't dole out soft serve it, instead, dole out teh hasrhnes! You so aren't alone, I am there making typos with you~

:} You are so made of win, chocolate, tens herbs and spice, and tree monkies!
What the hell did I just type?!
The two of us must thread sometime together! This is bound to be fun ^___^

PS: I LOVE your icon!

Anonymous

Let me just welcome you...

And get a 'whoa, man' before I continue into my little greeting post. XD I can get pretty strange, just not right now. I'm lackin' on the Greatness of Life [aka sleep] and my head feels funny. In Family Consumer Science [aka Home Ec, thing, sorta?] we had to make chicken stir fry and I got the job of chopping onions and they took sledgehammers to my head and it broke. ;___;

And, again, I totally beat Draco. This is odd.

Woo! Again, welcome to SotE, becareful where you step and please don't leave your strangeness at the door [although that doesn't seem to be an issue <3].

Belatedly, let me say I'm Emoosts or any variation. Emoo, Emu, Moo, Moo-Moo, Moots, Moosts, Moots the Moose, Moose, Emoosts teh Great - y'know, things like that ;)

Since I'm in school and already behind in computer class I really should cut this short. Later! XD

Anonymous

Keke! Nice to meet you Moots! The welcome is appreciated!
A swimming head and a sledge hammer?! Now those are two things I've always wanted to read in the same sentence! You poor thing, we must fluff the pillows and pull up the sheets, there is nothing worse than missing out on sleep when you really need it.
Home ec is evil, evil, evil!

I'll be sure to watch that first step as well as keep up the inanity going (why stop it?).

o.o Geep! School! -Flails!- Was nice meeting you! Talk to you later!

Anonymous

>:3
Bwahahah! Maru-tan! I am so going to call you that from now on~

Anonymous

-Speaks in an emotionless, badly dubbed, voice (ala Zenosaga).-
It's.....you!

Anonymous

and I'm me! 8D

Welcome to SotE! I'm Draco.

nice to meet'cha, look out for the other crazies, yeah?

(BLAST YOU EMOO, you beat me D8)

Anonymous

Keke! Nice to meet you Draco! Welcome to the party!
I'll be sure to look out for them as well as make a list!
:} Thanks for the nice welcome! I will treasure the cheese wheel forever.