Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Y hullo thar

Started by Anonymous, May 18, 2007, 11:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

'Ello.  The name is Stef, the alias is Cuno.

I'm technically a noob to forum RPing, as the only real RPing I've done was over IM and that's been going for, uh... how old am I... 8 years maybe?  I'm 20, incidentally.  I've had an ongoing extremely freeform IM RP going with a friend of mine that's lasted about 5 or 6 years.  I attempted a forum RP on the NaNo site but I got ignored.  Sigh.  C'est la vie.

Oh, and I'm female.  If that's important.  But I tend towards male characters.  I don't actually have any characters just yet, I'm sort of looking around right now to get a feel for the place.  That and the majority of my chars are either involved with, or related to chars in, the extreme freeform IM RP.  I want to use a char (or chars) that are completely new, but I, uh, need to come up with some first.  Ahahahaha.  Haha.  Ha.

In un-RP information, my hobbies include reading, writing, and <strike>arithmetic</strike> sleeping.  Oh, and riding my horse, name of Riff Raff.  Yes, after the Rocky Horror Picture Show.  I'm a dork, what can I say.

Anyway, hope to be having some fun on these boards and be patient with me, I have little to no experience doing actual paragraph RP.  But it might help my writing.  Toodles!

Anonymous

8D welcome! Welcome!

^__^ I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here and no worries, not everyone here will demand paragraphs. :3 And I assure you, it will help your writing.

aaanwaaay~ 8D I'm Draconian and yush... enjoy your stay and pounce on anyone who looks interesting.