Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Matata and *insert random greeting here*

Started by Anonymous, May 19, 2007, 09:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hm, it took me until the third post to actually get one of these up. First and foremost: I should mention Jesse/Gedanke brought me here. So when the IQ of those in close proximity to me begins dropping and my insanity infects those who thus far managed to avoid the crazy (not very many from what I've read so far ^_^) : well, you know who to send the angry mobs after.

I suppose at some point during this I should actually get around to introducing myself, but I'm trying to out babble Jesse.

Eh, fighting a losing battle there, I've had to approve his aps before and he can happily produce over six thousand words so I better not start a battle I can't finish within one calender year (per post).

So, with the intro and the ducing. I go by many names, half of which cannot be repeated and are usually screamed at me and immediately followed by large projectiles flying at me with dangerous accuracy and frightening speed. Ah, the joys of dating... oh wait I'm pretty sure there was a point to this. Right, sorry got sidetracked. Anyway, I go by Hakuna, Church, *insert insult here*, Evil Incarnate, and for those who like prefer to be cordial: Ray.

Jesse hit me with this link recently and with my normal flood of eccentric randomness condensed into handy rp form hampered by the oh so fun stresses of moding/admining/stupid-job-and-social-lifeing I figured this would be a nice reprieve and a place to rediscover my insanity.

I don't have enough cookies to justify making this any longer so I'm going to wander off now to do some more research (Translation: make Jesse summarize everything for me, jk).

Anonymous

*almost didn't have enough brain power to read through all of that* Lol, but anyway....Heya!! Welcome to Spirits of the Earth and all that jazz XD And I wish you good luck on rediscovering your insanity! It's not such a great thing to lose...it could be doing odd things while you've lost track of it.... *nods as if from experience*
So yush, have fun, meet lots of people, babble insanely, it's all good! ^_^

Anonymous

Sorry for the delayed reaction, got a new shiny and it's been distracting ...

Sorry, did it again. >_<. Ooooo, green, erg must concentrate here. <.<' Even though I like green.

Yep, I think it's safe to say I found my much cherished insanity, and that sock I thought my dog ate- freaky.

Anyway, before I get sidetracked yet again or worse, fall into babbling mode:
Thanks for th greeting, and for reading all that and this, you get a cookie.

Beat that Jesse, I'm giving out cookies!
:P

...What? I'm not competitive with Gedanke, not me ^_^