Yellow, Name is Zocano.

Zocano: No that's my name...

Me:.... fine... oh and that would be

Zocano: his split personality

Me: shut up..

Zocano: no

Me: *grabs shovel*

Zocano: eep *runs way*

Well, I'm new, I'm psychotic, and Bridge showed me this place. And he says sorry for what he did.... whatever he did >> << >> <<.

Zocano: And now to let me introduce myself, I am Zocano. The real one... and I am the demon king. Yah, the official King of Demons.

Me: No, your just a figment of my imagination.

Zocano: *punch*

Me: Augh... a very real figment of my imagination... and for those that did manage to see me accidently post in the wrong spot. OOPS.

Anonymous

AHHHHH!!! -huggles one of her new buddies- I ish molty. XDDDDDD

You should come play with me!!! ...errr... Both of you!!!

BTW...

HAH HAH!!! I got to the new person first!!!!!

Yeah I'm done.

Anonymous

YEAH!!! You came. I told you these boards where cool. Looks like me and you will have to stick together unless some other people start coming over.

Anonymous

;-; I...didn't get to him first?...

I PHAIL! DX
At any rate, welcome! ^-^ I'm Kira/Jessica. Nice t' meet ya, Zocano! If you want someone to RP with, look to me! *cue heroic music* I'm always willing to make new characters especially for others!

Anonymous

Oh yah, real name, it be Roman!

Zocano: no... he really means it... thats his real name... Roman! The great empire!

*quietly*that I killed*quietly*

Don't worry, I'm gonna be his most used character so I say hello to you!!

Crowd of demons: *gasp*! Lord Zocano introduced himself to this Akira person! She is not enemy! HAIL! HAIL!! *bring banquet of food*

Zocano: ignore them, they followed me out of the demon realm...

Anonymous

Oy, welcome aboard matey!

I be a fellow insane member of an even more insane board.  *removes pirate facade* I'm tired of that thing...anyways....yeah, welcome.

Anonymous

I'll be the first sane person to say hello..

>_> Just watch out for the cannibals, they bite.

Anonymous

I CAN CHEW MY OWN LEGS OFF!!!!

Wanna see my nuts?
Very tempting Manny, very tempting!

-cough- I'm hyper. But I had my rabies show so it's okay if I bite!!! -chews on Draconian's leg quietly-

Anonymous

Yes... sane people... hello. Draconian, you appear to be the only sane person here. So I must congratulate you for that! And don't worry, I'm immune to cannibals. My meat tastes like rotten wood chunks :)

Anonymous

I'm the second most sane person here.

I SWEAR.

And if they tell you otherwise, don't believe them! That's like believing a stranger that offers you candy. Or asks you if you want to pet the cute puppy they have in their strange white, unmarked van.

Don't believe them! Don't get in! Resist the candy! Resist the puppy! RESIST!

Therefore. I amt he second most sane person here.

Remember. Resist the need to believe that I am, in fact, the second unsanest person here. Let it roll off you as if you were a duck and that was water. Smooth. Slick. Nice and easy - think it, feel it, and roll....

And I'm rollin' into bed. I swear.

Anonymous

Don't worry, I don't believe your insane :)

Zocano: she's one of them! burn her!

Me: did I hear something? no, must be my imagination

Zocano: destroy all those freaks! KILL!!

Me: but truly, I can never trust my imagination...

Zocano: RESIST THE PUPPY! TAKE THE BUNNY INSTEAD!!

Me: because Zocano's always lurking inside it,

Zocano: he luvs bunnies by the way:)

Me: AND SAYING RANDOM CRAP *starts to rant*

Zocano: no really watch *opens secret cage of fluffy bunnies* nheck nheck

Me: Zocano, your one son of a bitch! stop spamming my mind! I'm going to- BUNNIES!!! BUNNIES!! OH MY GOSH!! BUNNIES!! *jumps with the bunnies*

Zocano: he's the insane one actually, I just was made from the fact of his crappy social life, but really hope to get along with...

*tear rolls down cheek* HELEN! *sob* DX

Anonymous

hogawd

XD Wanna be my new best friend?

Goldie

Are you seriously arguing over who is the sanest person here?  Because I think you're all liars....just my professional opinion, but don't you think it's quite rude to lie like that to someone new?  They should know exactly what's going on and not that there you are the "sanest"  Because that, in all honesty, cannot possibly be true!

I'M the sanest!

XD  and that's the gospel truth!

Anonymous

....Gooooldiiiie....

Can we be sanest together? huh? huh? pretty please? 8D

Anonymous

NONE of you may be sane. For I....am the sanest person of them all!

XD HUMMMMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--*cough, cough!* Ph3ar mee!*cough, hack, wheeze!*

Anonymous

Nuh-uh!

I've decided to take up the reins, here. I AM THE MOST SANE PERSON TO EVER LIVE. IT IS EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS INSANE AND THEREFORE THINKS I AM INSANE. BUT THEY ARE THE CRAZY ONES. NOT I. FOREVER NOT I.

=] I'm cool.

Gospel truth? GOSPEL LIE. GOSPEL LIE.

GOLDS A LIAR. AN ADULTERER OF TRUTH.

Anonymous

-cough- I do not lie. XDD I am insane, and so is everybody else... But aren't we all, on the inside? XDD

Goldie

No!!  There can only be ONE sanest person of them all!!  It's ME!  and draco..... >_> but shhhhh!  don't let anyone know...they'll start a riot against us sanes

Rhindeer

YOU ARE NOT THE HIGHLANDER GOLD!!! D8<
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Tut tut children, fighting infront of the new person? What will the think? XDDD