Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Hated One Speaks

Started by Anonymous, May 29, 2007, 05:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey everyone,

Im the evil most hated on these boards, Bridge. I want to apologize to everyone once more. But anyways, lets get to the RPing part of me. I LOVE BATTLE RPS!!! So thats about it. Anything else you wish to know about me, just PM me. Oh and I havent RPed in a year, but I finally found my muse and Im ready to come back.

Thanks and sorry,
~Bridge(N3344)

Anonymous

Welcoooome. *throws streamers*

Anonymous

Haha, I'm sure you'd have to do a lot more than PM-advertise to actually be hated. Like. You'd have to be extremely fucking annoying and a complete asshole and at one quarter stalker and over one half stupid.

So, you're still in the clear. You haven't even made me think about Hit-Listing you.

=]

Welcome! And enjoy. We're surprisingly friendly. XD

Rhindeer

xDD That description reminds me of someone I once knew, Emoosts...someone we all knew I think.

But yeah! xD Bridge, don't worry about it! You're forgiven, it was a mistake, accidents happens, eh? x3 So yeah, like Emoosts said, you're in the clear and you're far from hated! Really, we're not the types to hold grudges or anything. At least, I'm not, and from knowing the people here for a long time they aren't either.

So really, don't worry. Consider yourself as having a clean slate. ^_~ It honestly wasn't that big of a deal. No one was hurt. xP

So anyhoo! Welcome, enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. And if you ever wanna RP, I have characters. x3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I defintely want to RP with all of you. In fact Rhi, I sent you a PM about character questions. Man, you guys are extremely nice. I think Im really really gonna like it here. Im gonna show all my friends on Realms about this place.

Rhindeer

W00t! x3

I PMed ya back! Twice actually because I was a dork and forgot to answer one of your questions. xP
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*siiiiigh*

I suppose you're forgiven over here toooo...

>_> If I haaave toooo....

xD So, welcome. You can bother me about anything too, so...

Yessssh... >_> welcome *cackles*

Anonymous

All gone and forgotten!  Welcome Sir Bridge!  Have fun on this amazingly fun site. XP

Anonymous

HOLA AGAIN!!! -proddles-

We be nice, sept for Draco. XDD They just have a temper. And I mean they. I thinky there ish more then one of them!!! -cackles and runs off-

Anonymous

Aww, it's okay, Bridge! ^-^ A mistake is a mistake. Welcome to our humble, awesome, uber-kick-ahss home!

Anonymous

*pauses*

I am so nice... and I'm only one person D8

Anonymous

*Feels the love* WOOHOO!!! This place seems like a lot of fun. You guys seem great. *Hides behind a boulder and reaches out to Draconian* High five?

Anonymous

sure xP High five. *pokes hand*

Just for uh, information purposes and so no one things I'm a guy, I'm a girl. xD

and yes >_> lots and los of love to go around on SotE. Beware, someone might attach themselves to you cute'widdle'newbies.

Anonymous

-stubborn-ness- You ish a they! -huggles the she person and runs off-

Si si, welcome!

Anonymous

Haha, yeah, Rhi, you know -exactly- who I'm talking about. I'm sure Draco understood who, too.

It's too much effort to hold grudges. I mean, after a few hours or a day I completely forget why I hated the person and then the reason doesn't seem to carry the same weight as it did before so... it's like impossible for me to re4ally hate someone for more than a week. Then there has to be some serious effort put into it and we ALL know I'm an extremely lazy person, therefore, never gunna happen.

=]

And don't worry 8D Draco is very nice. -clings to teh greatness that is Draco-

Oh, yeah. Did I forget to mention that I beat ya Draco?

XD

Anonymous

Forgot to post here! Sorry N3344! Was remaking Zocano's bio.

Hey buddy! Sites really cool. The RP layout itself I might have to get used to.

*cricket*

say hi...

Zocano: Hi...

*goes off to mourn of his wife*

Me:... he's been going off to Helen's grave a lot more often for some reason. I'm his friggin' creator and I don't even know why he's doing it. Bah. 'nother mystery of life.

Anonymous

Welcome, welcome, welcome Zocanoohhh -uses deep man-voice she doesn't have due to a lack of, well, balls- I'm -slightly- hyper. Sorta. More like stupidly giddy and screwed up. S'ok. All good.

Yay for mourning lost spouses! Sorta reminds me of my own character, Liliha. But she doesn't act like she's grieving. She's just a little bitchy and tempermental, usualy. 8D

I'm tired. I should sleep.

Anonymous

WHO IS THIS PERSON I REMIND PEOPLE OF?!?!?!? *Runs around yelling*