Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

All your self esteem are belong to us

Started by Anonymous, May 30, 2007, 06:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yes, that's right, now that I am here with my incredible stuffs, all your self esteem is dead.

Viroxor:(N); a person with an exceptionally large ego; a person who refers to films only three people have heard of. See Egoist

I was brought here by Bridge, who, should anyone not already know, is very sorry for anything he caused here. Please note, I have no idea what that refers to.

If you look to your left, you will see Louie, the main character from my absolute favorite film ever.

Anyway, I look forward to RPing with you. If you've got any advice for me, you might as well hand it out here.

Anonymous

*pssssssst, your avatar needs to be smaller* >_>
<_<

No one saw anything.

XD Tell your Bridge that he's already forgiven and should stop appologizing.

And the birdy is cute, if you need help making him not so wide, just poke me and I can help 'cause it stretches the board and makes everything kinda awkward lookin'. ^_^

*Prances off to school*

Anonymous

Yeah, I can't really figure that one out. Help would be appreciated.

Anonymous

It's simple, you need to make your avatar smaller, in other words the picture needs to be 150 pixels high, and 100 pixels wide. I've done all I can to resize the picture without messing it up too bad, but it's obviously smaller now >_>

Anonymous

o-o Taleeeeent...

...ANYway...WELCOME! XD I'm Kira. You'll find me RPing all over the place, so...feel free to pull me over and say, "HEY!...Wanna RP?"

*goes off to practice piano*

Anonymous

Thanks. I probably could have done it with Paint or something, but meh, I'm not in thinking mode right now.

Anyway, thank you, Kira, I'm actually glad Bridge/N3344 turned me onto this place. I look forward to it.

Anonymous

O_o Right. Yeah.

Welcome to SotE! Have fun, and if not, tough luck. Easy come, easy go. S'all I gotta say. Uhmm..

'Bout it. Yeah. Glad Draco brought up the thing to tell Bridge to stop apologizing.

Besides watch where you step [that 5th, 10th, 13th and 27th steps are a doozy, man] I offer no advice. It's more fun to watch people struggle anyway XD

Anonymous

I haven't been greeted in a long time. I'm usually the one greeting. Hm. But, at least there are people who welcome newcomers. And people who like to watch them struggle. You and Zocano will get along fine.

*Goes to post profiles*

Anonymous

Ole! Hey Vir, guess you came too. I wonder who else from realms will start coming. Yarg!

Emoosts and I will get along. eh? We'll see about that!

Zocano: he doesn't mean get along and then kill each other, he means friendship and all that junk that I haven't had in a millenia.

Me: oh! *puts down excalibur* sorry 'bout that! anyways.... I'm going to...

PET THIS BUNNY!! *pets*

Anonymous

I want to meet someone just like me, simply for the conflict value.

It'll be like that episode of Malcolm in the Middle with Jason Alexander.

Anonymous

YYYYEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!! Another Realms RPer. Im glad you came. Now, me, zocano, AND you can stick together till some new RPers from Realms come.

Anonymous

OR!

8D You can mingle with us! *prances*

Anonymous

NNNEEEVVVEEERRR!!!!!!!!! *Steals Viroxor and runs off with him*

Anonymous

Psh, we're cooler here by, like, the nth degree.

You know you want in. :3

Anonymous

the nth degree?

WELL, fair warning: I am a bitch or asshole or w/e. Draco can vouch for me 8D And I enjoy it. But I don't want to be too mean here, because it'd suck ass if I got banned from SotE.

ANYWAY. We are cooler. Actually. We're only cool because I am so freakin awesome my coolness just rubs off on everyone else and it makes us explode with crazy cool awesomeness. It's like. Overflowing. Man. We rock.

Conflicts are amusing and nice for the first, maybe, hour before I just get tired, bored, and irritated and want to do physical damage. But over a computer, that makes it just a -little- hard. So I kinda just don't get into internet fights.

Anonymous

Psha, you might have been cooler, if I didn't have my bird. *Points to the left, then nods confidently.

Anonymous

I have two parakeets and they're the most annoyingly cute fuckers you will ever see. But ultimately overpowered by my dog. Yes. My dog is so cute that it suffocates it the birds' cuteness.

Already bored. Ack! My pocket is a vibratin!

.... My mom just called me on my cell. And she's downstairs.

You all see where I get my laziness from.

Anonymous

HA!! I win!!! Viroxor stays with me!!!

Lol emmosts, that actually made me lol. Like usually when people try to be funny over the internet they fail miserably, but that, that just made me laugh. Idk why, but it was just so randomly funny.

Ok, so I made a list and Viroxor, here are our Realms duplicates from here:

Me-I have no idea, but people say I remind them of someone
Alexa-Rhi
The Arbiter- Drac
Zocano- Emoosts
Mhiko- Blue-chan
Viroxor-BromideUmbrella

Anonymous

...>_> The Arbiter?

D8 Whossat? And why do they have a The!?

Fine! You get Viroxor, and we get you! 8D Means we get BOTH of you! *grabs and puts you into a bag* >_>

thats a good idea Emoosts, xD I should call my dad on his cell, since he says that I don't use my own cell often enough to be worth what he's paying... >_> I should do that at lunch at school tomorrow.... *ponders* Make sure he's in a meeting too so I can annoy the crap out of him...

kekekeke.

Anonymous

Alexa is Rhi?

N3344, you know I have the *heart thud* *heart thud* for Alexa, right? *eyes roll while I make high-pitch noises*

Zocano: Snap out of it boy!! *slap*

Me: OW!!! GOD WHY DID U SLAP ME!!

Zocano: You actually thought I wouldn't!? *slap*

Me: AHK! what was that-

Zocano: *slap* heh.... funny... *slap*

Me: STOP IT!

Zocano: nheck... funny

*slap*

Me: ARG!! And I am like Emoosts? Well, I can see the similarities... we're both mildly insane and could qualify for an asylum. Could.