Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello to All!

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2007, 09:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello.  I'm Midknight Shadowz...well, self explanitory, really.

BUT!

N3344 invited me here from the Realms, in which I'm supposed to be like an ambassador or something.  It makes me feel important, especially since..yeah.

So.  As I was saying, I'm a mod on the Realms...and I'm a very experianced Rper, and I would love to get to know all of these new faces and people and like...Rp with you all.

My forte is battle and horror, I tend to go on the blood topic a lot.  I'm known as Lady Blood, it's my user title usually, AND, well.  Yeah.  I love to Rp in any situation and...uhm...I'm a cool person.

Love me.  O_O  Do it?

So.  Without much further delay, this is me!  Hi!

Anonymous

Sweet you came. Well the reason Middy is supposed to become an ambassodor is that we have a request to ask you this board. You see we want to have a Board Wars. A board wars is where we gather people from this board and realms and have them meet on a totally different site. On that site(which is a brand new site and is nothing spectacular, just a blank board). Anyways what we do is that we have a huge war RP style.

Anyways, we'll be paired up with one of us from here and one of his from Realms, then we fight one another. There is no prize except fun and if you want, board advertisement for one anothers boards.

So what do you guys say, do you want to do this?

Anonymous

To be totally honest....

O.o I don't quite get it. I can also say that SotE is anything but fighting based,  and we barely do it, except maybe the odd fight in a thread, which ends in three or four posts anyway. Wars never really happen because they get confusing and people tend to powerplay and godmod. (I think the last war SotE had was like, two or three years ago... so those statistics arn't exactly true anymore ;P)

Anywho, Welcome to SotE Midknight. ^_^ Hope you enjoy your stay.

Anonymous

Middy! *jumps on her*

Zocano: *grabs me off and tosses me off into a pit of fire* Three... two... one...

Me: AAAGH!! THE PAIN!

Zocano: Well, we have another advocate from Realms :)

Anonymous

Welcoooome.

The board wars thing sounds like an interesting idea, but I doubt there'd be enough people willing to have an ongoing separate war not directly related to SotE's overall world-plot to pull it off. Do we play with our characters from SotE-verse? How does it mesh?

At any rate, it'd take a while to sort out. But then, I'm not a modly mod or admin, so I'm not sure. I'm just saying from a relatively new user point of view.

Anonymous

Welcome to the boards Midknight.  have fun.

Anonymous

Hahha.  THanks guys.  ^^  It's nice to be here...now I just have to figure things out.  >>  Well...-shrugs-  What was I going to say...

Anonymous

*raises hand* You people still haven't explained the point of a... boards war. o_o What would be the use of it? You can send me or Rhi a PM if you like. ^^

Anonymous

Well...I'm still a little fuzzy on what they are, all I know and reacognize is that I get to meet new people and do some sort of Rp with them.  ^^  Yaaay!  New people = <3!  For further details, you should contact N3344.  >>  He's the mastermind, I'm just the minion who plans on throwing a mutanty...I mean...well...O_O

Fish sticks in mud.

(PS:  Draconian, your sig...=...<3  Yaoi.  YAAY! Yaaaoiii!)

Anonymous

Erm... No. xD He should contact me with telling me about this, I'm not going to go after him for info if it's something he's interested in doing with SotE. He can tell me about it if he really wants me to convince us to go along with... whatever it is. ^_^

xD the yaoi thing in my sig was a goose, I don't hate it, but, I can't stand 3/4s of it 'cause some of it is just lame, uncreative, out of character or, just plain ....bad...  >_> the fangirls are pretty scary, too.

Rhindeer

Weeell...>_> I...don't think that idea would really work. I got a PM and stuff, but...yeah, it doesn't sound like something that would really work for SotE. SotE isn't a fighting-based game at all. Fighting happens and whatnot inside plots and those are fun! x3 And sometimes there are large-scale battles as part of a plot. But there is definitely more of an emphasis on character and plot building as opposed to just, well...random battles. Not to mention there isn't any competition at SotE. It's about storytelling rather than about winning or losing. ^_^ Heck, I know in my case my most underpowered characters tend to be my favorites.

So, personally I don't really see how it'd work since our sites emphasize different things. Plus, how do you even judge an RP fight? Who's the better writer? Who can come up with the most powerful spells? Who can powerplay the most? ^^;; For some reason, scenes from Dragonball Z keep flashing through my head. xD

So it's an interesting idea and I'm sure it can work very well between two like-minded RPGs!

And...that's my take. ^_^

Bwahaha! Yeah, and I'm the one who goosed Draco with that! Because I'm evil and wanted to make her look like a raving fangirl. xD Heh heh, I like guyxguy pairings myself. And girlxgirl pairings. And good ol' het ones. And everything in between. It's pretty much all the same to me, and I just like the characters. Whether they're men or women, it's all good to me so long as the story is good and the characters intriguing.

Sadly, the lame/uncreative thing applies to a lot of things. ^^;;
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

You're right Rhi.

Fangirls are just scary. >_> We should draw and quarter all of 'em.... *hackcough*