Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Here comes the awkward introduction...

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2007, 04:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello, everyone, I'm Aubrey. Some of you guys may know me from old RPs - I used to run Hero's Quest, for one, and I know there have to be some of my old gang around - and most of you probably don't, given that HQ closed about two years ago. But I decided I rather missed the world of my old fantasy RPs, so I found one I liked and... here I am.

I'm in the process of creating a character, which I will probably join in the next couple days. For the moment, I just thought I'd say hi!

Anonymous

Awkward, here? Nah, this is the one site I've been at where I wasn't glomped for five of my first ten posts <.<'.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen any glompers in my short time here '>.>

They must be hiding behind the insane mobs. The insane mobs are fun though ^_^.

Anyway, running out of random things to say and eyes expressions to make >_< so-

Hi and welcome to SotE.

I'd say we don't bite, but I'm not so sure...

Anonymous

Oh, I don't mind biting, as long as it's not too hard. But biting in general is a good thing. *Purrs*

Rhindeer

Ahahahahahaha! *GLOMPS HAKUNA!*

...>_> Just because. You set yourself up for it, bebe! xDD

Forgive me, I'm sleepy and weird.

Anyhoo! Welcome Aubrey! Aaaand...*GLOMPS*

<_< It's all Hakuna's fault. Blame her! She made me do it! D8

So yup! x3 Hope you have fun here and all that jazz! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Yay for biting.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

He/him actually, not that I mind.

>_<

Almost went my first ten posts without being glomped. Just had to say something.

Hm, that gives me an idea for Duck Duck Goose...

Hi again and I lied, we do bite ;)

Rhindeer

Whoops! Ah, I'm always so bad at guessing the gender on the other side. *pats* Unless it's an uber obvious name. Sometimes even if it is an uber obvious name.

Haha, and best not to say anything! Otherwise, well...you's gon' get glomped.

And alas. We do bite. But...we don't take away big chunks of bleedy flesh? Yeah...<_<

Just small chunks like, y'know, finger tips and ear lobes.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Well, small chunks I can handle!

And from time to time, everyone needs a good glomping.

Anonymous

Or toes, I've heard
>.>
<.<

Tis understandable mistake, Hakuna is a kinda fem name. But I've been heavy on the Lion King references lately so seemed a fitting account name.

Not that it's much more masculine, but if it's easier to orient yourself I don't mind being called Ray. I'm sure Gedanke/Jesse is going to call me by name anyway -_-.

So as not to hi-jack this welcome thread since I think I have my own somewhere around here I'm neglecting/ have lost...

*bites*

:)

Anonymous

If it makes you feel better, everyone thinks I'mma dude when I'm really a girl! 8D

I don't glomp BUT ANYWHO!

Welcome welcome welcome! *prances* 8D Enjoy sote!

Anonymous

Thank you for the warm welcome. ^^ I appreciate it.

Anonymous

Y'know, I feel like I should've registered as Mark or Sammie.  For the confusion factor.  *grins*

Anonymous

heyhey! WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF SOTE! It's cool here. I love it.

Uhh. Yeah. Nothing much else to say besides enjoy yourself! I hope we can rp sooner or later =]

Anonymous

Thank you, and yes, I definitely look forward to RPing with you. ^^