5 (55.6%)
Cake
2 (22.2%)
KERU LIKES PIE! :D
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: June 04, 2007, 03:18:04 PM

Anonymous

It's not my fault I'm here.  I was coerced by a rather loud headvoice whose application will be finalized as soon as a few key members of her family have been applied by my friend.  Who has just returned to her computer as we speak, so that shouldn't be long. *grin*

Anyway, this is my first fantasy RP, despite the fact that my girlfriend used to run what I'm told was a rather good and long-lived fantasy RP a few years ago.

You can call me Evie.  Or anything you like, actually.  Make up your own name for me! :D

Anonymous

Rawr. I would just like to say that it is not my fault you got dragged in here. It's really not. I love you, and don't hurt me.

That said, yey, Evie's finally in a fantasy RP!

Rhindeer

Mmm...piiiiie... *drools*

Ahem! Anyhoo! Heyaaa, Evie-kins! *wavies!* Welcome to the wonderful world of SotE, and aww, so glad it could be your first fantasy game. xD Heh heh, and about that name thing...I'd be careful. Emoosts is quite excellent at making up silly nicknames. She has a gift! And I'm sure she'll be here soon.

I'd try but homg my brain is still waking up from happy nap times. x3

Anyhoo! Hope you have a blast here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! And I'll see ya around. x3 Maybe one day we'll end up in a thread!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Oh, and by the way, pie is better. It has fruit. Except for things like pecan pie, which is yay as well.

Anonymous

Rhi - I sincerely hope to end up in a thread with you, you seem really cool. *grins*

Baobei - yes it IS your fault.  You didn't warn me there was going to be a Kaleaster invasion, and Tyrone talked to Avrilys and now she wants in.

I blame you.

Anonymous

ATTACK!!! -leaps on obvious male RPer-

Hola, matey! -dusts herself off, and bows- I be the wonderfulish Mona, soon to change her name to Molty, because everybody everywhere else knows me as Molty sept here and it bugs me. XDD

But anyway! HAppy nap time is also constricting mah brain, so we'll leave other people that wonderful job. -trundles off to study for finals..... aggggaaaaiiiinnnnnn-

Anonymous

*squeak!*

Hallo!  I'll likely change my name to some random nickname I'm given here. XD  But that's beside the point.

Good luck on your finals!