Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Babysitter/Companion/Look-up-to-figure Wanted XP

Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2005, 05:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Okay, I was thinkin', for a character of mine [not yet joined, but will be] that she needs someone to show her the ropes of life and get her used to everything. Here is going to be the thing about her...

Name: Sirvat
Species: Wind Elf
- A wind elf is an elf-like being that can manipulate and create wind. They can also dissolve into wind if strikes their fancy.
Home: Umm, wherever her 'companion' is... XP
Personality: She's carefree most of the time, playful, naieve, and rather wise. Sirvat loves to be free and content but can be very nice and helpful. Alot of times, when interacting with others, she's kind of a doormat and meek. But if she snaps.. she snaps.
Appearance: Sirvat has dark hair and eyes and she is rather pale, in some lights appearing sickly. But she is slender and reaches to 5 foot 8. She's also quite pretty with her elf blood.

Huffah! I believe that's all. And feel free to contact me.. 'Cuz I'm on like all the time >>'.

Anonymous

I have the perfect individual for this job. I believe you've already met him. Or at least the palm of his Fire Golem. ;) Anyway, after Sizzlebeast is subdued, he will be back to normal as he was before he went berzerk. He can actually be kind hearted when not provoked. What's better than an over eight foot fuzzy nanny? XD There is going to be one slight issue with the idea though. He despises Wind Magic and anything that controls Wind Magic. It has a lot to do with his past. That also should make matters very interesting.

Anonymous

Ooo! I like that XP After he's.. subdued and the whole him not liking wind magic.. well, i agree.. that'll be extremely interesting!