Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Zephaniah... pg6

Started by Tally, June 16, 2007, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Rhindeer

You already know my opinion on this.

But I have to gush again because it deserves it. *_*

Pardon me whilst I have a fangirl moment.

ZOMGSQUEEESOFUCKINGAWESOMEGAAAAH!!ichi!!!11!1eleven

Ahem. All better now. :3

But seriously! So much love! *_* You made Aki hot and...and...xD

As usual, envy your coloring skills! His eyes are amazing, the hair is awesome, and randomly enough, I really like how you colored his mouth/lips and collarbone/neck.

And, as usual, even your simple clothes are great. xD

Looove. *_*

...Wow. I abused a lot of emoticons in this post.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Veeeery pretty. I love the eyes. And the expression.

Tally

I will post all art in this thread from now on since I turn out so much of it.

Thank you Rhi, thank you Aubrey. ^^

Rhi, I am calling the Emoticon Abuse Hotline. >.>

Here is Mal looking not at all like he should really. >< Dangit.

Have not yet gotten to play him on this site even though he's been joined like forever. He is an elusive little critter.

Anonymous

Well... even if he doesn't look like he should, I like it. ^^ The colors are nice,  I love the hair, and the glove is GREAT (I'm kinda fixating on that part).

Tally

Three this time. First, Speaks the Light:

And next we have a sketch of Ash, which I colored, but the colored version sucked like a vacuum, thus shall it never be seen by mortal eyes.

And finally a new character, who doesn't have a name yet. I'm thinking Riko, or Saphaia, or...any number of other things, really. INDECISION!

Anonymous

Love your art Tal. Keep it up ^^

Tally

8D Aw, thank you. Smooches!

Anonymous

You are so amazingly talented... seriously...

I tried to drawr a circle once but the pencil burst into flames AND i broke the paper..

Mind if i use one or more of these as a desktop wallpaper?

Tally

Half-assed pic is half-assed.

(Pic removed for suckiness.)

I could not have made him look more like a girl if I'd tried. Woe.

hikaru.dream

Beautiful.
I love the coloring.
Absolutely.

I'm probably never going to put up my own pictures because of all the good ones around XD

And don't worry, he doesn't look so much girlish as you think.

Anonymous

TAL!

He looks like... a person! It's fantastic, yo~

X3 Bwahaha, Akki's a fire-crotch.

*cough*

Anywho! I forgot to comment before so!

*comments*

Tally

Eh heh...thank you.  *adds fire-crotch to vocabulary*

Hikaru, I saw some of your drawings in your character bios. I think they're good. Do you have a deviantart account?

I'm gonna redo Akki's before I put it on his bio page. I can scribble out a decent portrait in a couple hours I'm sure. At least something better than that up there. ><

Here's Haven's, brand new and fresh picked off the art tree:

Oh man, in his old bio pic he had child-bearing hips. XD This one's better.

Anonymous

I...

I want to hug him.

Tal, you've gotten really really good over the past few years.  Awesome shading, how long did that puppy take ya?

Tally

He wants to hug you back. <3 Haven wants to hug the world.

A couple days. And I saved a jpg of it at each stage of completion 'cause I thought I might make a little "evolution of a picture" thing to show how I go from start to finish. I love it when artists do that.

I'll have to dig up some of those ancient things I made back in the day and post some comparisons in that one thread on RotE.

Anonymous

Bwahahha...

I love bad Tal and Rhi-Rhi art X3

Tally

I cannot work on this anymore, it is driving me batty.

It is Kassian and he is unimpressed.

Am I whipping out bio pics or what?

Anonymous

O.O

OH MY GOD.

THAT IS SO AW-esome!

I had caps lock on *to lazy to backspace*
He looks so grumpy. And Homg, he's wearing clothes O:

Tally

I can't believe I broke tradition by putting clothes on him. I'll have to draw him in an embarrassing valentine's picture to make up for this oversight.

He is wearing clothes and THAT WILL NOT DO.

Anonymous

Bwahaha.

Kassian is FOILED AGAIN!

Again, really. It looks like a still shot from a cartoon or something. *pats on the back* 8D Good job, yo! I would never, in a million years, have enough patience for something like that.