Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Curious Couple

Started by Anonymous, June 22, 2007, 08:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Mo and Eun'ee (pronounced YOU-nee), a couple whose relationship is going down the tube. Not only that, they're attempting to find out who they really love. Haha! Draaaaama, drama--just how I like it. >w<

I'm still working on their flaws (so far Eun'ee is deathly afraid of large bodies of water and cats).

I'm open to anything, so just talk to me! ^-^

Anonymous

Sounds interesting. o.o What kinda ideas ya got? Any?

Hmm. -thinks- I'd think better if I wasn't tired. xD

Anonymous

Haha! Me, too! ^-^ But I don't have any ideas at the moment. However, kidnappings are not acceptable. D8< (can you tell I'm in a lot of kidnapping plots?)

Anonymous

LMAO. Gotcha. How about... You tell me a little more about them? Maybe I'll come up with some ideas that way or something =O

Anonymous

Well, they're still fairly young...so what about some sort of class? Not a full-fledged school or anything, but what if they were learning the art of [insert art form here]?

Or we could have them learning to become a part of a team of special authorities? xD;; Just throwin' stuff out there...

Anonymous

Perhaps they could have a tutor, since you said nothing like a school...

Ooooh! To the leader of something, and thus they become the person's students, and then they have to take them on various missions/whatnot... And stuff!

Anonymous

That sounds good! ^-^ I like that idea, Ryder.

Now...what missions will they have to take up? o_O Hmmmm....

And, Emoosts, I'm still trying to figure them out as much as their likes and dislikes go, so gimme some time, okay?

Anonymous

Since I gave the idea, can I be in this RP too, in some way?  :D

As for missions? Well... What do you want them to be... Assassins? Diplomats? Mercenaries? Missonaries?

Anonymous

Of course you may! ^-^ Well...Eun'ee's kind of a wuss when it comes to violence and blood xD...so, naturally, he'd be an assassin! Good, yeees?

Anonymous

-Squeals like a... Crazed fan, before clapping his hands over his mouth.- That never happened.

Heh, assassins it is... I guess I will whip up a character, but... Do you want me to be the tutor, or a fellow student?

Anonymous

xD What never happened?

But I dunno...it's completely up to you! ^-^ [/indecisivenessness]

Anonymous

I want to be the awwwwwesome teacher/tutor... Is that okay? :D

Anonymous

*waves a knowing hand* Go. Become the awwwwwwsome teacher/tutor. And prosper. *bows head* The Master....has spoken.
XD

Anonymous

Heh heh heh... So, he'll (its going to be a he) will be teaching the two of them?

And, where do you want to start?

Anonymous

I imagine so, but what will Emoosts characters be? Hmmm... XD

I dunno. I think I'll wait so I can ask Emoosts about the location.

Anonymous

Whoa man! xD

Ohkayy. Sounds good. My character can be a fellow student as I'm whipping up a character right now. =]

Location, location, location... La'marri? Zantaric? Cerenis? Arca? >>

Just throwing out places BECAUSE I am indecisive.

Anonymous

Whooohooo! I'm the teacher! Heh heh heh...

I don't care much for the location, you I'll leave it to you two to mess around and decide, okies?

Overall though, their little group is nomadic... But we need a place to start!

Anonymous

How 'bout Zantaric? There're a lot of thieves that are supposed to be living in Zantaric, right? It'll be a good challenge for Emoosts' student [insert name here], my cutie Mo, and my wuss Eun'ee.

Anonymous

That sounds good to me! When do we start?

Well, first I have to make my character, but then what?

Anonymous

Ah...I leave first posts to whomever is best at starting RPs. ^-^;; I'm terrible at it.